Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,089 members, 7,957,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:41 AM

Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months (49211 Views)

Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family / Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife / Oyo Twins Festival: 2034 Sets Of Twins Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by frozen70(f): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
This king just love sex no wander he married five wives

That's one of his hobbies

At that age he is not relenting
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lifeangel:
Kabiye,you are breeding problems for your nation
It is just wicked and calous knowing you will not be there to see that child grow
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by Fabulous7(m): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
TooNoisy:
This ageless man still banging and knocking those chics out. No wonder they all want to marry him.

Beyond the money, it seems baba's third leg is still very strong! He needs to tell us his secret.
nne! You too won chop the koboko.?
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
The kings are wise!

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by quickly: 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
Maybe na another person dey phuck them from back.

Make d baba go do dna- can never trust women 100%
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by Bluntguy: 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
Na waaoh. Do you even go out again, Abi na only to dey do the thing you Sabi. You are a record-breaking baby factory oba. Suffry oh. Kaaaabiyesi ooo!!!!
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
Realdeals:
No offence, it is not something good for leaders to live a lavish lifestyle while their subjects lives in penury.
This kind of lifestyle is what the masses have considered a norm, it is sad.
wetin consin nam there names don day for Oyo payrolls , hin own na to eat , 4ok and rub bleaching creams .
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by Agugbadin: 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
kaen1317:
So this baba is still firing?

Let's carry out test
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by Agugbadin: 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
Fisher007:
I will advise him to do DNA test.

Only those who know know oooo.

Hmm hmm

Nice one
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by Agugbadin: 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
tayo60:
If you believe this papa still dey mount those women, then your mama na virgin. That's d power of IVF.

You are absolutely correct

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by Orpe7(m): 8:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
Baba which style u dey use na. Me sef wan born twins na
Jawasi!

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
I too love this man. He his truly an African king.

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by lochi01(m): 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
yorubaa people and twins// they are like 5&6
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
Fisher007:

Hmm hmm

grin grin grin

Seems u don't know how these Yoruba kings operate. Especially a first class king like the alaafin of Oyo.

If dem try am na thunderbolt ( Magun).
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by Sgwin: 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
DNA test is important first to know who owns the kids first before celebrating
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by AnikeAyaOba(f): 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
iku baba 'yeye!!! Third set of twins this year... Oga na master
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
Is this man a pig God forbid

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by D1zion: 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nawa for this man ooo. Even as old as he is, he's still producing not only one but two two. Twins. Nawaao you dey try. May God bless them royalty in the making.
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by planetx: 8:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
This papa should give me some of the agbo he is using, me to I want twins.
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by DEBUU: 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
O bu AMU Odogwu
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by supereagle(m): 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
Fisher007:

Hmm hmm
Do you think you can cheat on him?
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by supereagle(m): 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
Sgwin:
DNA test is important first to know who owns the kids first before celebrating
Not necessary. You cannot cheat on him. Do no try to sleep with any of the wives.
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by supereagle(m): 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hat tricks from Baba.

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by inyass2580(m): 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
what u pple dnt knw is dat dr ar sm herbs nd concortion wth prayer u can do dt will mk u to born twins

testes nd confirm
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by kareemkamil(m): 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
I dont believe this old man, this not ordinarily.
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by babtoundey(m): 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
TooNoisy:
This ageless man still banging and knocking those chics out. No wonder they all want to marry him.

Beyond the money, it seems baba's third leg is still very strong! He needs to tell us his secret.

You want to know his secret? My dear, go to his other room and find out.
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by MartinsD12(m): 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
stane007:
The Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III, has welcomed his third set of twins in 8 months with his wife Queen Aanu.

https://lailasnews.com/alaafin-of-oyo-welcomes-third-set-of-twins-in-8-months/

I doubt this 80years king no
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by Ernesthugo(m): 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Babaa. Old man, ur waist still dey function.

Fertility drugs all the ladies do is take baba sperm after jerking him off to inseminate

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by mechanics(m): 9:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
This man is something else o, maybe he want to form a football team, at old age, he should be relaxing and praying to God to be with HIM in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by mechanics(m): 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
TooNoisy:

hahahaha, if he tells you his secrete you will run o.
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by bigtt76(f): 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
Baba na 3SC (formerly IICC Shooting Stars) fan boy grin still shooting at this age! Twale oooo!

stane007:
The Alaafin of Oyo, Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III, has welcomed his third set of twins in 8 months with his wife Queen Aanu.

https://lailasnews.com/alaafin-of-oyo-welcomes-third-set-of-twins-in-8-months/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Superior Between Alaafin Of Oyo And The Ooni Of Ife??? / Ooni Of Ife Radiates In His Newly Refurbished Palace, Amidst Marriage Separation / Ooni And Wuraola Visit Sultan Of Sokoto In His Palace. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.