Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months (49010 Views)

Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family / Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife / Oyo Twins Festival: 2034 Sets Of Twins Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by thatigboman: 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
Realdeals:
No offence, it is not something good for leaders to live a lavish lifestyle while their subjects lives in penury.
This kind of lifestyle is what the masses have considered a norm, it is sad.
is giving birth a lavish lifestyle?
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by lereinter(m): 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
how many of u guys can have a 4score woman
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by bigtt76(f): 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
Na your fuk? grin

yeyerolling:
Pointless. Y shud an 80yr old man be fuking
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by babeosisi: 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
The kids belong to the gatemen
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by tunary(m): 12:42am On Oct 23, 2018
9jvirgin:
This man is one of the many problems we have in Nigeria. An 80 year old man with a voracious, insatiable and reckless sexual appetite.

The people supplying his bazooka with herbs needs to be jailed for letting loose a weapon of mass destruction.
LWKMFHO hahahaha
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by Princewalle(m): 1:44am On Oct 23, 2018
Go and Bleep for Africa...mehn those herbs are working o
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by babeosisi: 2:40am On Oct 23, 2018
So procreating like roaches is now front page news

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by sweetTai(m): 3:49am On Oct 23, 2018
If you think Alaafin is the father of those children, then you are a fool.

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by baby124: 5:14am On Oct 23, 2018
sweetTai:
If you think Alaafin is the father of those children, then you are a fool.
I don’t think these ladies will risk bringing an illegitimate child into that house. A lot of Alaafin’s children are old enough to be their father’s and once Alaafin dies, those children may demand DNA. So they won’t risk it. The only thing I worry about is that the older children will play a fast one on them and they will be left with the burden of caring for all these children they are rushing to give birth to.
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by hollamanng(m): 5:30am On Oct 23, 2018
Fisher007:
I will advise him to do DNA test.

Only those who know know oooo.

Hmm hmm
Nobody vucks with people like this on baby issue you might be playing with death
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by kevlucky(m): 6:38am On Oct 23, 2018
Kabeeru:
I made FTC
seriously

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by Sike(m): 6:50am On Oct 23, 2018
Baba Agbalagba himself
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by efighter: 7:17am On Oct 23, 2018
9jvirgin:
This man is one of the many problems we have in Nigeria. An 80 year old man with a voracious, insatiable and reckless sexual appetite.

The people supplying his bazooka with herbs needs to be jailed for letting loose a weapon of mass destruction.

I need to see the Alaafin. He can't keep the recipe and secret to himself alone. Ahan! An 80 years old man firing more than 30+ years old Nnamdi Cownu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by begwong: 7:43am On Oct 23, 2018
Kabeeru:
I made FTC
TRY HARDER NEXT TIME AND STOP USING GLO TO BROWSE
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by marv1: 8:34am On Oct 23, 2018
Fisher007:
I will advise him to do DNA test.

Only those who know know oooo.

Hmm hmm

The thing be as he get. This can not be natural.
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by akinadesun: 8:41am On Oct 23, 2018
tee59:
Which congratulations? Don't you people see that, those women went for ivf? Is is possible for them to give birth to twins naturally like that? The papa that don expires.

Dont say that. Some people are just gifted with this thing. Please forget IVF.

You need to survey old men living in rural areas not Lagos to see how some of them are firing women right, left and centre and scoring goals.
You need to see some of the herbs these old men use, then you will appreciate that khaki no be leather!

Everything depends on the lifestyle. If you are the type working in Lagos where you wake at 3.30 am, hit the road at 4.30 am, get to office at 8.00 am, work and work till 6.30 pm, hit (return) the road at 7.00 pm, reach iyana paja at 11.00 pm, eat roasted potato and akara between 11.15 pm and 11.30 pm, enter your room at 11.45 and sleep at 11.50 pm and then wake up 4.00 am again, you may not enjoy this type of strength Alaafin is displaying at old age o.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by Mopricelezz(f): 10:45am On Oct 23, 2018
Clomid at work.

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by newdawn2017(f): 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
Dis Man wey be like d gods so, na wa o! D way d women take de open leg 4 am. Which Kain money im get so?
Re: Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months by Fisher007: 11:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
bigdot1759:
ur papa don do ur own abi u be ur father's bastard child

Well I have seen your frog head on your dp and I guess that was your case.

Only if your father had allow your mother to swallow you or flush you way in the toilet. Am sure it would have being better for the good of humanity, than you making such a stupid comment above.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oduduwa Is Your Father, Not Jesus - Ooni Of Ife Told By A Nigerian / Two Masquerades Rock Chelsea Outfits, Dance On The Road / Ooni And Wuraola Visit Sultan Of Sokoto In His Palace. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.