Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

ACADIP Lies Parts Two ; Can God Regrets - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ACADIP Lies Parts Two ; Can God Regrets (722 Views)

Can God Forgive Satan / FAQ: How Can God Be Good If There Is So Much Bad In The World? / Mallam Yusuf Adepoju Of ACADIP Got Embarrassed By Muhammad Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ACADIP Lies Parts Two ; Can God Regrets by Ayomivic(m): 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
ACADIP LIES PART TWO; CAN God REGRETS

One of the questions Malllam Yosuf Adepoju asked to delude lazy Christians ( who can read novels from pages to pages but can't take their time to read Bible from beginning to the end ) that came out in one of his programs is the above topic " Can God regrets?

Malllam Yusuf Adepoju quotes this versa of the Bible

Genesis 6:6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
He then asked if God can regrets

Another dictionary meaning of repent is regret isn't it?
But you quoted that verse out of the contents . The full contents is this

Genesis 6:5-9 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.
And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.
These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

My Explanation

Sir my belief is, you , Malllam Yusuf Adepoju did not understand God more than the person that wrote this scripture. By saying it's not possible mean you called The writer a liar. Pls, do you have an evidence to prove that the writer is or was wrong?
If you just think in your mind that it can possible then you are not different to pagans or atheists that say there is no God because they didn't see him and didn't believe in any account of the people in the past and the evidence they are seeing. You reason like people without faith. Religious person should leave by faith. You have not seen Muhammad before , You have not seen God before or any of the prophets but you believe by faith.

You reasoned like people without faith an atheists would say why did God created Satan when he knows he will misleads people etc?

One thing I am very sure of that both Muslims and Christians believed that can serve as an evidence of the issue is that both Muslims and Christians believed that God destroyed the generation of Noah except Noah and his family. And if what they are doing pleased God he would not destroyed them. remember God found wickedness in them that God disliked.

My Question to you Sir is this if you said the writer of that verse lied and said what is in impossible .

Why did God destroyed the generation of Noah according to what you believe in?
Re: ACADIP Lies Parts Two ; Can God Regrets by budaatum: 11:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
So, God can and did regret, right?
Re: ACADIP Lies Parts Two ; Can God Regrets by LordReed(m): 6:55am On Oct 23, 2018
budaatum:

And more than once.

1 Like

Re: ACADIP Lies Parts Two ; Can God Regrets by Ayomivic(m): 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2018
budaatum:

I asked you to prove writer wrong not to ask questions
Re: ACADIP Lies Parts Two ; Can God Regrets by budaatum: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
Ayomivic:

I asked you to prove writer wrong not to ask questions

You already shown god regrets so there's no point!
Re: ACADIP Lies Parts Two ; Can God Regrets by Ayomivic(m): 8:57am On Oct 24, 2018
budaatum:

You already shown god regrets so there's no point!

Did Quron not explain why Allah destroyed generation of Noah?
Re: ACADIP Lies Parts Two ; Can God Regrets by budaatum: 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
Ayomivic:

Did Quron not explain why Allah destroyed generation of Noah?
Is this a competition between the Quran and the Bible? Or between Yahweh and Allah?

I don't see much difference between the two. But I'm sure Allah has as much regrets as Yahweh, since they are the same entity!

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why You Going To Church Today Could Just be A Waste Of Time / If Nothing Is Impossible For God Why Are This Things Impossible / You Should Be Able To Make Fun Of Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.