Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu (53521 Views)

Akeredolu: El-Rufai Masquerading As Leader, Exporting Banditry to South / Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason / Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Gabriel004: 1:11am On Oct 23, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

The awolowo free education was not really useful to u guy..
U lack critical reasoning..
Seriously think about it how do u expect him to start calling 28peoplw names one after the other.
Before he started his speech he allowed a minute of silence for them and even mentioned them before calling his dog..

U people didn't ask why was battalion sent to invade the house of a man who has court case to answer undecided
U afonja a brothers to the devil, wicked souls with no conscience..
He cannot mention 28 members but can mention his dog's name. Kanu's is really strong in your system. Well, jack, kanu's dog is valueable than you.

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Yyeske(m): 1:11am On Oct 23, 2018
gidgiddy:

You don't know the names of those killed? You people care so much about the names of those killed but you don't care to ask your government why they sent Soldiers to go and kill unarmed innocent people in Kanu's home. What you people care about is the names but not the lives? Laughable people.

They have brought another TRIPOB and REIPOB.

I'm happy that Nnamdi Kanu's speech is all over the internet and everyone can hear when Nnamdi pray for the dead and honour them by observing a minute silence
You are the laughable thing here, the statement about his dog is trending on cyberspace as we speak. I listened to his speech and still surprised with that coward's choice of words.
IPOB is dead

13 Likes

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Yyeske(m): 1:15am On Oct 23, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

The awolowo free education was not really useful to u guy..
U lack critical reasoning..
Seriously think about it how do u expect him to start calling 28peoplw names one after the other.
Before he started his speech he allowed a minute of silence for them and even mentioned them before calling his dog..

U people didn't ask why was battalion sent to invade the house of a man who has court case to answer undecided
U afonja a brothers to the devil, wicked souls with no conscience..
A picture or video of soldiers invading his house as evidence please. Not pictures or video of dead Jack, just that of real soldiers in and around his house on the said day.

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Yyeske(m): 1:21am On Oct 23, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Are u telling me... Im in Lagos, I been to ekiti Ibadan and ondo..
So I know everything about them
No wonder, Lagosian like you, put your mouth into anything pertaining the Igbo nation next time.
I blame the Yorubas that haven't given you a quit notice yet.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Yyeske(m): 1:26am On Oct 23, 2018
rusher14:

Shut up.

Lagos has always been developed as a result of the nature of the people that populate and rule over it.

It is people like you that I blame, issue these IPOB miscreants an ultimatum and see them begging for their lives, hope you remembered what the Arewa youths did last year and who came begging las las.
They call others unity beggers but would rather stay with them instead of leaving their lands.

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Yyeske(m): 1:30am On Oct 23, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Awolowo took rat poison and died like a chicken in prison, same prison kanu stayed and came out boldly even called ur lifeless bubu's "mad" infront of federal hight court.

SO CAN WE NOW COMFORTABLY SAY..
KANU IS GREATER THAN AWOLOWO? grin
Give us one proof of Awolowo taking the poison and I'll give you one thousand proofs of Nnamdi Kanu escaping when it became too hot to handle.

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by arewafederation: 2:36am On Oct 23, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

"..
Awolowo free education really limited u guys. grin
So wrapped don't exist Abi? grin

You should thank him instead of shamelessly trying to defend your ignorance.

No wonder your hunched back messiah regards you more worthless than Jack, the dog. cheesy

Olodo... angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Bede2u(m): 5:16am On Oct 23, 2018
fiizznation:
We all know the name of his dog is jack, but funny enough, we don't know the names of his members that foolishly gave their lives for his fraudulent biafra struggle. The fraudster never mentioned their names. Lol isn't that funny?
funny enough kanu didnt say his dog was killed. He said his cousin and 28 others were killed but then apc propaganda went to work to riddicle him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw9Skc4tark

Point to the point he mentioned his dog

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Yyeske(m): 6:00am On Oct 23, 2018
Bede2u:
funny enough kanu didnt say his dog was killed. He said his cousin and 28 others were killed but then apc propaganda went to work to riddicle him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw9Skc4tark

Point to the point he mentioned his dog
Lie to yourself alone, everybody who listened to his devilish speech heard when he mentioned his dog Jack.

11 Likes

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by shutto: 6:24am On Oct 23, 2018
Fake news

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by googlepikins: 6:35am On Oct 23, 2018
Fake news

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Gabriel004: 6:56am On Oct 23, 2018
Yyeske:
Give us one proof of Awolowo taking the poison and I'll give you one thousand proofs of Nnamdi Kanu escaping when it became too hot to handle.
Lol, they have no reason. If he answers you, he will have little value more than jack.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Gabriel004: 7:04am On Oct 23, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

U mean Lagos the no man's land or anther one in Portugal.. undecided
Yes, lagos, the no man's land in your impoverished father's parlour.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Gabriel004: 7:05am On Oct 23, 2018
jumpandpas:

Funny enough your own leaders didn't die for you lots but they systematically committed suicide.

AFONJA. ..This fool faced Hausa Fulani with charms instead of weapons and he was killed in the war front after his charms failed him. His people were slaughtered and their ANCESTRAL land taken by their enemies. ....SHAME.

AWO.... This coward drank rat poison and died upon hearing the siren of the army that came to arrest him. As a coward, the best way to evade arrest is to take his own life..PITY.

MKO. ....This idiot declared himself the president of Nigeria and this led to his death.

Just imagine how your leaders died.

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 23, 2018
If you've ever met an ipob member in person you would know with this development Atiku just lost Southeast

I swear

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Gabriel004: 7:09am On Oct 23, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Awolowo took rat poison and died like a chicken in prison, same prison kanu stayed and came out boldly even called ur lifeless bubu's "mad" infront of federal hight court.

SO CAN WE NOW COMFORTABLY SAY..
KANU IS GREATER THAN AWOLOWO? grin
grin, you self laugh at your own foolisness. Since to una, kanu is greater than jesus. I mean the ipob jesus that sleeps n enjoys women nunu in hotel. Well, here in west, cownu is useless. Rag is valuable than him. Meanwhile, his jack has value than you.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by dotcomnamename: 7:17am On Oct 23, 2018
Lol the useless mod frustratedly decided not to push this front page deserving thread to front page out of his hatred. I will show this to Seun and he will tell us what level/number of reply on a thread deserve to be at the front page. Very biased frustrated moderator. grin . Let his own people create any thread with only 4 replies he will automatically push them to front page... undecided If you like delete this message as usual but trust me it's already screenshoted, so if you think you are smart you are not. grin I have decided to start monitoring your biased journey on this forum and I will be reporting to Seun with evidence/proof beyond reasonable doubt for him to know that he completely got it wrong by employing an addicted-biased moderator like you to come and destroy this wonderful forum. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Chubhie: 7:29am On Oct 23, 2018
Our ancestors have already rejected kanu. He would be stoned if and when he shows up in any part of Igboland. His brand of comedy is no good mix for a serious struggle as Biafra which our ancestors laid it's foundation with blood and sweat

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by colestephan86: 7:55am On Oct 23, 2018
dotcomnamename:
IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members' | Sahara Reporters

During a broadcast aired on Sunday from his base in Israel, Kanu mourned his dog and “a few other people” in his compound, who lost their lives when troops of Operation Python Dance invaded his residence in September 2017. However, the group said Kanu was an "insensitive and callous leader that has no value for his own followers but rather his dog, Jack whom he paid tributes to after his long disappearance from the struggle".

, one of the leaders of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), says Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the group, has been sacked.

According to Mbakwe, the sack was as a result of the Sunday broadcast credited to Kanu, which he said was a clear indication that Kanu prefers his dog, Jack, to those murdered in the struggle for the realisation of Biafra.

During a broadcast aired on Sunday from his base in Israel, Kanu mourned his dog and “a few other people” in his compound, who lost their lives when troops of Operation Python Dance invaded his residence in September 2017.

"The Army of the zoo killed my dog Jack and a few other people in my compound. I am sorry for what my sureties are passing through, but I want to assure them that they will have a special place in Biafra. I shall not be honouring the court,” the IPOB leader had said in his broadcast.

However, the group said Kanu was an "insensitive and callous leader that has no value for his own followers but rather his dog, Jack whom he paid tributes to after his long disappearance from the struggle".

They also referred to him as a "traitor not worthy of any leadership position anywhere in the world".

The international media arm of the proscribed group had announced Kanu's sack in 2017, noting that he was “dismissed and removed as Director of Radio Biafra following extensive and intensive consultations”. The group said the reasons for which Kanu was removed include “personalisation of the Biafran struggle and derailing from the core objectives of IPOB as a grassroots movement".

Meanwhile, a statement by Olisa Mbakwe, Director of Strategy and Documentation of IPOB, obtained by SaharaReporters on Monday, read: "On Sunday, October 21, 2018, an individual, Mazi Nnamdi Nwanekaenyi Kanu, claiming to be the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and Director General of Radio Biafra made a live broadcast that has left us perplexed, because it is unthinkable that someone will impersonate IPOB to the point of plotting to abuse the organization to hurt the interest of Biafra.

"The strength of the Republic of Biafra that we are struggling to actualize, is in its human resources as embodied in our versatile youths that dominate the fields of play across sectors of human endeavor; the country we have set our vision on creating is therefore not to be made up of tombstones but of people fulfilling their life missions as ordained by God.

“Nnamdi Kanu relinquished his position as the leader of IPOB struggle the day he deserted our members to die, when they had mobilized to stand for our belief in Biafra at his residence in Afaraukwu. Several of our members were injured and some died in that encounter and even after emerging from hiding more than one year later all Kanu could do was to desecrate their memory with his radio broadcast. Nnamdi Kanu vividly, specifically and particularly recalled his family dog, Jack, by name while he dismissed our members that died as mere statistics — he only recalled them as 28 IPOB members.

“Even if Kanu had not deserted, there is no way we would have continued under the leadership of a man that values his family dog more than Biafrans.

“We are not unmindful of how Kanu struck the deal that granted him bail in the first place while abandoning our members, Benjamin Madubugwu, David Nwawusi, Bright Chimezie Ishinwa and Chidiebere Onwudiwe to languish in jail. Instead of using his freedom to accelerate the freedom of these authentic freedom fighters, he rather went about Biafra land receiving obeisance from Biafrans like a monarch, when our dear land is completely republican. The travails of these our brothers are not over yet and might have been worsened by Kanu’s live broadcast, which has totally upset us.

“In line with the decisions earlier announced on Radio Biafra on November 17, 2017 that Mazi Ezenwachukwu Sampson Okwudili is the new director for the radio, we reaffirm that Mazi Nnamdi Nwanekaenyi Kanu remains sacked as the Director of Radio Biafra and has also been removed as the leader of IPOB since he has proven he is not a worthy leader that respects the sanctity of the lives of our members.

“Following interventions by our leaders, considerations were being made to reverse the earlier announcement but after studying the Kanu’s live broadcast from Israel we came to the painful conclusion that we cannot make progress with our vision of Biafra, when one man has completely personalized and commercialized the struggle. The decision to drop Nnamdi Kanu from playing leading roles in IPOB affairs is hereby upheld. We shall announce replacements after consultations with the various stakeholders.”

Source http://saharareporters.com/2018/10/22/ipob-sacks-nnamdi-kanu-leader-valuing-his-dog-above-murdered-members

Even the real Jews didn't dress like him. Alaseju

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by EmekaBlue(m): 7:55am On Oct 23, 2018
Bring this down now

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by BanevsJoker(m): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Has woke shoyinka logged in.
That's the person I can engage with among ur people, I'm not joking , u afonjas have wrapped reasoning it's inborn
Warped bro.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Groovenaija360(m): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by koolaid87: 8:00am On Oct 23, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Fonjas are really not intelligent people. I still wonder how kanu "valued dog than human"
He mentioned that 28 youths were killed before mentioning dog.. And even honored them with A MINUTE SILENCE before his speech.

Or do u expect him to mention 28people one after the other..
How foolish does that sound undecided.

Is that too much? Mentioning 100 names ain't too much if need be.

You're still not using your dead brain

Obama mentioned all the names of the school children that were massacred some years back.

Anufia

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 23, 2018
After that broadcast. I just realized how much of a shrewd hustler NK is..

He's no different from our manipulative and self serving Politicians

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Billionaire09: 8:01am On Oct 23, 2018
Very funny show from the zoo.

The zoo bloggers are very funny. grin

Anyway you are very free to scam these desperate zoo politicians for this their murderous 2019 elections.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by ignant: 8:02am On Oct 23, 2018
Group that exist only in soft copy. Was it not reported that Nnamdi Kanu was sqcked in 2016 for financial misappropriation? Then in 2017, he was sacked again because he was in jail. Now, he is also sacked again hahaha.

Clowns. Group that exist only in Microsoft office.

The Nigerian security services has to bring up more believable false flags.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by okerekeikpo: 8:03am On Oct 23, 2018
Holy Holy Holy Nnamdi kanu is another Savior , all hail Biafra
Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by daveson2020(m): 8:03am On Oct 23, 2018
grin lawd please let all these Afonjas die on top of biafra matter grin their hearts are troubled and restless since they heard the Thunderous voice of the SPREME leader of ipob nnamdi kanu. They have been creating fake news up and down grin.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Centcanada: 8:04am On Oct 23, 2018
Your unguarded utterance has hinder your years of struggle! Idiot.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by boxypane(m): 8:04am On Oct 23, 2018
This is beautiful!!
Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Abfinest007(m): 8:04am On Oct 23, 2018
I once said Nnamadi kanu is not a leader they will not listen they will attack u

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo / Zamfara Islam Blasphemy Killings (Graphic Photos) / Protesters Vandalise Bishop's Court Over Mbaka's Whereabouts (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.