Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu (53535 Views)

Akeredolu: El-Rufai Masquerading As Leader, Exporting Banditry to South / Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason / Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by stinechykee: 9:13am On Oct 23, 2018
rusher14:

They are soldiers and they get their burial in the manner of the military.

Anyway, it appears as if Jack is more important.
stop derailing and ans the simple question he asked you.did Buhari calls out the names of soldiers boko haram murdered or not?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Sanchez01: 9:14am On Oct 23, 2018
The speech attributed to him about his dog and the 28 that died reminds me of a funny statement we made as kids. '5 persons died in an accident alongside 3 Hausas'.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Baroba(m): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2018
If it's not coming from Uche Mefeor or Emma Powerful, it's not IPob .
Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by harrisonford001: 9:17am On Oct 23, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Fonjas are really not intelligent people. I still wonder how kanu "valued dog than human"
He mentioned that 28 youths were killed before mentioning dog.. And even honored them with A MINUTE SILENCE before his speech.

Or do u expect him to mention 28people one after the other..
How foolish does that sound undecided. why always attribute your shortcoming to other tribes? The press release bear a certain Ndigbo name that doesn't even sound closer to Fonja! Lolzzzzzzzzz! If by now NK is still your Lord and personal saviour then you surely need a psychological evaluation! By the way which one una want Sef? Una wan atikukate at the same time una want biafla? Una confusion ehn? Lolzzzzzzzzz

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by omooba969(m): 9:19am On Oct 23, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
Yet he drew more gullible/foolish fans ten times above so called Igbo politicians some igboz are worshipping.
We are ashawo people.

I agree. grin
Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by igwefivestar(m): 9:19am On Oct 23, 2018
dotcomnamename:
IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members' | Sahara Reporters

During a broadcast aired on Sunday from his base in Israel, Kanu mourned his dog and “a few other people” in his compound, who lost their lives when troops of Operation Python Dance invaded his residence in September 2017. However, the group said Kanu was an "insensitive and callous leader that has no value for his own followers but rather his dog, Jack whom he paid tributes to after his long disappearance from the struggle".

, one of the leaders of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), says Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the group, has been sacked.

According to Mbakwe, the sack was as a result of the Sunday broadcast credited to Kanu, which he said was a clear indication that Kanu prefers his dog, Jack, to those murdered in the struggle for the realisation of Biafra.

During a broadcast aired on Sunday from his base in Israel, Kanu mourned his dog and “a few other people” in his compound, who lost their lives when troops of Operation Python Dance invaded his residence in September 2017.

"The Army of the zoo killed my dog Jack and a few other people in my compound. I am sorry for what my sureties are passing through, but I want to assure them that they will have a special place in Biafra. I shall not be honouring the court,” the IPOB leader had said in his broadcast.

However, the group said Kanu was an "insensitive and callous leader that has no value for his own followers but rather his dog, Jack whom he paid tributes to after his long disappearance from the struggle".

They also referred to him as a "traitor not worthy of any leadership position anywhere in the world".

The international media arm of the proscribed group had announced Kanu's sack in 2017, noting that he was “dismissed and removed as Director of Radio Biafra following extensive and intensive consultations”. The group said the reasons for which Kanu was removed include “personalisation of the Biafran struggle and derailing from the core objectives of IPOB as a grassroots movement".

Meanwhile, a statement by Olisa Mbakwe, Director of Strategy and Documentation of IPOB, obtained by SaharaReporters on Monday, read: "On Sunday, October 21, 2018, an individual, Mazi Nnamdi Nwanekaenyi Kanu, claiming to be the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and Director General of Radio Biafra made a live broadcast that has left us perplexed, because it is unthinkable that someone will impersonate IPOB to the point of plotting to abuse the organization to hurt the interest of Biafra.

"The strength of the Republic of Biafra that we are struggling to actualize, is in its human resources as embodied in our versatile youths that dominate the fields of play across sectors of human endeavor; the country we have set our vision on creating is therefore not to be made up of tombstones but of people fulfilling their life missions as ordained by God.

“Nnamdi Kanu relinquished his position as the leader of IPOB struggle the day he deserted our members to die, when they had mobilized to stand for our belief in Biafra at his residence in Afaraukwu. Several of our members were injured and some died in that encounter and even after emerging from hiding more than one year later all Kanu could do was to desecrate their memory with his radio broadcast. Nnamdi Kanu vividly, specifically and particularly recalled his family dog, Jack, by name while he dismissed our members that died as mere statistics — he only recalled them as 28 IPOB members.

“Even if Kanu had not deserted, there is no way we would have continued under the leadership of a man that values his family dog more than Biafrans.

“We are not unmindful of how Kanu struck the deal that granted him bail in the first place while abandoning our members, Benjamin Madubugwu, David Nwawusi, Bright Chimezie Ishinwa and Chidiebere Onwudiwe to languish in jail. Instead of using his freedom to accelerate the freedom of these authentic freedom fighters, he rather went about Biafra land receiving obeisance from Biafrans like a monarch, when our dear land is completely republican. The travails of these our brothers are not over yet and might have been worsened by Kanu’s live broadcast, which has totally upset us.

“In line with the decisions earlier announced on Radio Biafra on November 17, 2017 that Mazi Ezenwachukwu Sampson Okwudili is the new director for the radio, we reaffirm that Mazi Nnamdi Nwanekaenyi Kanu remains sacked as the Director of Radio Biafra and has also been removed as the leader of IPOB since he has proven he is not a worthy leader that respects the sanctity of the lives of our members.

“Following interventions by our leaders, considerations were being made to reverse the earlier announcement but after studying the Kanu’s live broadcast from Israel we came to the painful conclusion that we cannot make progress with our vision of Biafra, when one man has completely personalized and commercialized the struggle. The decision to drop Nnamdi Kanu from playing leading roles in IPOB affairs is hereby upheld. We shall announce replacements after consultations with the various stakeholders.”

Source http://saharareporters.com/2018/10/22/ipob-sacks-nnamdi-kanu-leader-valuing-his-dog-above-murdered-members
IPOB and it members Good morning grin grin grin e go soon clear for una eyes
Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by PedroNascimento: 9:20am On Oct 23, 2018
smiley
Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 9:20am On Oct 23, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

The awolowo free education was not really useful to u guy..
U lack critical reasoning..
Seriously think about it how do u expect him to start calling 28peoplw names one after the other.
Before he started his speech he allowed a minute of silence for them and even mentioned them before calling his dog..

U people didn't ask why was battalion sent to invade the house of a man who has court case to answer undecided
U afonja a brothers to the devil, wicked souls with no conscience..

I'm a Kanu and IPOB supporter but I will always stand on the truth. Kanu goofed big time by naming his dog along side 68 IPOB youths.
Mentioning that dog by name while failing to name the dead IPOBians is a no no.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Usteen(m): 9:27am On Oct 23, 2018
rusher14:

What is wrong with compiling the names of the 28 and reading them out?

wentin concern you. you people will just sit in your houses and talk trash... why and how is this issue hurting you guys? has buhari ever mentioned the names of people who have died in any fulani killing? or has any governor done so? I dont understand all you afonjas sha..

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 23, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Seriously think about it how do u expect him to start calling 28peoplw names one after the other.
Before he started his speech he allowed a minute of silence for them and even mentioned them before calling his dog..

U people didn't ask why was battalion sent to invade the house of a man who has court case to answer undecided

What are you saying ,, someonr led some youths into there early grave ,after amassing wealth elope with is family for safety, after 1yrs of silence resurface with speech he had little time to mourn the death of his loyalist but had so much time to boast, beat is chest, issue threats as actual sidelined with all forms of rant .... is that one a leader.
What will it cost him if he had dedicated the duration of the speech to mourn, console & re awake hope by stating what ipob are doing that is right.. what plans are on ground to avoid brutality & bloodshed but rather his arrogance & ego wonnt let him reason proper...that is not a leader must he brag

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Billionaire09: 9:27am On Oct 23, 2018
lexy2014:

May be his dog was Jack Bauer that did some Jack Bauer things

The zoo media is scamming you zombies

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Amhappy(f): 9:32am On Oct 23, 2018
jumpandpas:

How many accident victims of Nigeria extraction has Buhari rushed to foreign hospital for treatment apart from his son?.

So there's no difference between Buhari and NK as a leader. So why are we fighting for Biafra?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by lexy2014: 9:32am On Oct 23, 2018
Billionaire09:

The zoo media is scamming you zombies
What is d scam now? Is it that kanus dog was called Jack? Is it that kanus dog that was called jack died after confronting soldiers? Is it that jack d dog had certain jack Bauer qualities that made KANU hold his dog in high esteem over his fellow biafrans that laid down his life 4 him? So which of d above is d scam?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by anigold(m): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2018
He will soon come back to contest an election in Nigeria we know how the cycles run..same as ojukwu..

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by BabaAduras: 9:36am On Oct 23, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Continue to deceive yourself.

I predicted long way back at beginning of IPOB movement that many innocent/stupid Igbos will loose their lives and that Kanu will run away.

I also predicted that because Igbos are politically naive, they will loose the goodwill of the Afonjas that would have guarantied Igbo presidency in 2023. Quote me, there can be no Igbo presidency without the support of SW and SS.

The Igbos are not just loosing the goodwill now, they are stupidly supporting another Arewa thief that is looking for an 8 year term. By 2027, no one from the SW will support Igbo candidacy because we (the Afonjas) will say they lost their opportunity in 2023.

Oya, start raining all your abuses, I am expecting it because I know you people can't handle the truth. Yet, your abuses will not stop me from educating you.

Igbos, shine yours. Use your brain if you have any. If you don't have a brain, grow one. Your mumu don do. Your best chance for presidency is to present somebody like Peter Obi in 2023. Unfortunately, he and your Igbos have taken the VP bait of the Arewas.

How many VPs have you had in past? Why should VP position interest any Igbo man or woman? Your mumu don do.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Sunnywhite33: 9:39am On Oct 23, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

U didn't answer the question... How many of their names was mentioned.
That was what de signed for to protect your life and mine, after their death they were honored and giving a military burial
Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by olajizz01(m): 9:41am On Oct 23, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Fonjas are really not intelligent people. I still wonder how kanu "valued dog than human"
He mentioned that 28 youths were killed before mentioning dog.. And even honored them with A MINUTE SILENCE before his speech.

Or do u expect him to mention 28people one after the other..
How foolish does that sound undecided.

Shut the hell flatty,you always blame other tribes for your problem,how many times did your perceived enemy blame you flathea.d for their woes, very irresponsible tribe, who cares if you lick Cownu ass,that's your cup of tea

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by nailcapuzzi89(m): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
See ur foolish reply and upon that satisfied within ur self that u have defended ur incompetent president.
Pls can u do ur family a favour of donating urself for money ritual. You are a waste.
plzzz, take it easy!!!
Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 23, 2018
coast2sahara:
Buhari values Cow More than humans, Nnamdi Kanu value dog more than Humans.
Both Men are from the animal Kingdom.
Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Fazemood(m): 9:47am On Oct 23, 2018
fiizznation:
My friend don't even try to sugarcoat what kalu said. Dude valued his dog more than the young men that lay their lives for his fraudulent struggle. Like is he supposed to even mention his dog in the same sentence with people that lost their lives? Who does that? And kalu sounded more sympathetic to his dog than the 28 people that lost their lives. And you folks are saying someone like that is your leader. A leader that ran away when things became hot. A leader that couldn't sacrifice even a single hair on his body for the struggle he said he believes in.Lol
Listen to the audio recording of his speech Mr. Just stop these baseless arguements you are creating just for 'LIKES' sake. Listen to it then tell if that man isn't the LEADER he claims to be.I am nt an IPOB member but a son of BIAFRA & its progress and prosperity is and shall remain my most priority. And to be honest, IPOB have been law abiding than the NIGERIAN government itself.
Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by OneKinGuy(m): 9:52am On Oct 23, 2018
jumpandpas:

How many of your soldiers killed by Boko haram has Buhari mentioned by name during his speeches?
You are comparing Buhari to cownu, Foolish people, see where una problem start from, Keep Calm and be a sensible Nigerian!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by rusher14: 9:53am On Oct 23, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
peterside comes to mind
.."where are the prophets " children from 80s/early 90s will understand no indomie generation..

Where are the prophets

We remember the prophets

Where are the prophets hey ho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Fazemood(m): 9:58am On Oct 23, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

I'm a Kanu and IPOB supporter but I will always stand on the truth. Kanu goofed big time by naming his dog along side 68 IPOB youths.
Mentioning that dog by name while failing to name the dead IPOBians is a no no.
Every man has something or a pet he is attached to. You can't say that as a human there isn't anything that you are so attached to that when its taken from you, wouldn't hurt you more than you imagined it would.
Nnamdi Kanu in his speech did exactly what a leader should do. Commesorate with the family of the Dead and requested a World Wide minute of silence for them. Not for a DOG. If what those who are against BIAFRA chose to do is to CAPITALISE on the dog naming b4 humans just to disrupt unity among BIAFRANS, should you who claims to be a supporter also do thesame? No. You are expected to go back LISTEN not READ, the speech then decide if he is right or wrong. JACK is a personal belonging and his owner loved it personally.
Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 23, 2018
dotcomnamename:
IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members' | Sahara Reporters

During a broadcast aired on Sunday from his base in Israel, Kanu mourned his dog and “a few other people” in his compound, who lost their lives when troops of Operation Python Dance invaded his residence in September 2017. However, the group said Kanu was an "insensitive and callous leader that has no value for his own followers but rather his dog, Jack whom he paid tributes to after his long disappearance from the struggle".

, one of the leaders of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), says Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the group, has been sacked.

According to Mbakwe, the sack was as a result of the Sunday broadcast credited to Kanu, which he said was a clear indication that Kanu prefers his dog, Jack, to those murdered in the struggle for the realisation of Biafra.

During a broadcast aired on Sunday from his base in Israel, Kanu mourned his dog and “a few other people” in his compound, who lost their lives when troops of Operation Python Dance invaded his residence in September 2017.

"The Army of the zoo killed my dog Jack and a few other people in my compound. I am sorry for what my sureties are passing through, but I want to assure them that they will have a special place in Biafra. I shall not be honouring the court,” the IPOB leader had said in his broadcast.

However, the group said Kanu was an "insensitive and callous leader that has no value for his own followers but rather his dog, Jack whom he paid tributes to after his long disappearance from the struggle".

They also referred to him as a "traitor not worthy of any leadership position anywhere in the world".

The international media arm of the proscribed group had announced Kanu's sack in 2017, noting that he was “dismissed and removed as Director of Radio Biafra following extensive and intensive consultations”. The group said the reasons for which Kanu was removed include “personalisation of the Biafran struggle and derailing from the core objectives of IPOB as a grassroots movement".

Meanwhile, a statement by Olisa Mbakwe, Director of Strategy and Documentation of IPOB, obtained by SaharaReporters on Monday, read: "On Sunday, October 21, 2018, an individual, Mazi Nnamdi Nwanekaenyi Kanu, claiming to be the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and Director General of Radio Biafra made a live broadcast that has left us perplexed, because it is unthinkable that someone will impersonate IPOB to the point of plotting to abuse the organization to hurt the interest of Biafra.

"The strength of the Republic of Biafra that we are struggling to actualize, is in its human resources as embodied in our versatile youths that dominate the fields of play across sectors of human endeavor; the country we have set our vision on creating is therefore not to be made up of tombstones but of people fulfilling their life missions as ordained by God.

“Nnamdi Kanu relinquished his position as the leader of IPOB struggle the day he deserted our members to die, when they had mobilized to stand for our belief in Biafra at his residence in Afaraukwu. Several of our members were injured and some died in that encounter and even after emerging from hiding more than one year later all Kanu could do was to desecrate their memory with his radio broadcast. Nnamdi Kanu vividly, specifically and particularly recalled his family dog, Jack, by name while he dismissed our members that died as mere statistics — he only recalled them as 28 IPOB members.

“Even if Kanu had not deserted, there is no way we would have continued under the leadership of a man that values his family dog more than Biafrans.

“We are not unmindful of how Kanu struck the deal that granted him bail in the first place while abandoning our members, Benjamin Madubugwu, David Nwawusi, Bright Chimezie Ishinwa and Chidiebere Onwudiwe to languish in jail. Instead of using his freedom to accelerate the freedom of these authentic freedom fighters, he rather went about Biafra land receiving obeisance from Biafrans like a monarch, when our dear land is completely republican. The travails of these our brothers are not over yet and might have been worsened by Kanu’s live broadcast, which has totally upset us.

“In line with the decisions earlier announced on Radio Biafra on November 17, 2017 that Mazi Ezenwachukwu Sampson Okwudili is the new director for the radio, we reaffirm that Mazi Nnamdi Nwanekaenyi Kanu remains sacked as the Director of Radio Biafra and has also been removed as the leader of IPOB since he has proven he is not a worthy leader that respects the sanctity of the lives of our members.

“Following interventions by our leaders, considerations were being made to reverse the earlier announcement but after studying the Kanu’s live broadcast from Israel we came to the painful conclusion that we cannot make progress with our vision of Biafra, when one man has completely personalized and commercialized the struggle. The decision to drop Nnamdi Kanu from playing leading roles in IPOB affairs is hereby upheld. We shall announce replacements after consultations with the various stakeholders.”

Source http://saharareporters.com/2018/10/22/ipob-sacks-nnamdi-kanu-leader-valuing-his-dog-above-murdered-members

APC Sowore based fake news.
Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:02am On Oct 23, 2018
rusher14:

Where are the prophets

We remember the prophets

i must regard u...Salute!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by MartinsD12(m): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2018
dotcomnamename:

Sahara with their fake news, please for public information Emma powerful is IPOB Spokesperson any other Impostor should be disregarded
Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by potterdon: 10:28am On Oct 23, 2018
Yyeske:
Give us one proof of Awolowo taking the poison and I'll give you one thousand proofs of Nnamdi Kanu escaping when it became too hot to handle.
ah awolowo attack dog is back and he is out for blood. grin but lucky a sachet of rat poison should save the day grin
Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by toofit007: 10:29am On Oct 23, 2018
dotcomnamename:

nonsense let the so called nbagwe show his face, we want to see him. Since he is now the leader of ipob, ipob want to see him. Not to for dss to sit some and send money to Sahara reporter to be writing nonsense.
Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by toofit007: 10:32am On Oct 23, 2018
rusher14:

What is wrong with compiling the names of the 28 and reading them out?
thousands of Nigeria military men have been killed by terrorist Fulani herdsmen and boko harram, how many names of the killed soldiers has the Nigeria government released to the public?
Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by potterdon: 10:32am On Oct 23, 2018
rusher14:

Where are the prophets

We remember the prophets

my guy i appreciate your efforts and hatred for hunting down igbos for close to 8 pages of nairaland. It's an honour to be graced by sure determination to justify your 30k slave salaries. grin
Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by toofit007: 10:36am On Oct 23, 2018
rusher14:

Just 28 names are too much for a freedom fighter to list in his speech?

thousands of Nigeria military men have been killed by terrorist Fulani herdsmen and boko harram, how many names of the killed soldiers has the Nigeria government released to the public?
Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Fahd11: 10:46am On Oct 23, 2018
The leader of Biafra ---- Nnamdi Cownu
2ND IN COMMAND ---- Jack the dog..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nkechi Okorocha’s Estate Sealed By EFCC (Photo, Video) / Was Hadiza Bala Usman Suspended Because Of This Tweet? / Obaseki Obtains New NYSC Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.