Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu (53509 Views)

Akeredolu: El-Rufai Masquerading As Leader, Exporting Banditry to South / Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason / Ladoja Calls For Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu As FG Did For Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by leisuretym: 8:35am On Oct 23, 2018
Yes!!! they killed his dog Jack!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:36am On Oct 23, 2018
dotcomnamename:
IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members' | Sahara Reporters

During a broadcast aired on Sunday from his base in Israel, Kanu mourned his dog and “a few other people” in his compound, who lost their lives when troops of Operation Python Dance invaded his residence in September 2017. However, the group said Kanu was an "insensitive and callous leader that has no value for his own followers but rather his dog, Jack whom he paid tributes to after his long disappearance from the struggle".

, one of the leaders of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), says Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the group, has been sacked.

According to Mbakwe, the sack was as a result of the Sunday broadcast credited to Kanu, which he said was a clear indication that Kanu prefers his dog, Jack, to those murdered in the struggle for the realisation of Biafra.

During a broadcast aired on Sunday from his base in Israel, Kanu mourned his dog and “a few other people” in his compound, who lost their lives when troops of Operation Python Dance invaded his residence in September 2017.

"The Army of the zoo killed my dog Jack and a few other people in my compound. I am sorry for what my sureties are passing through, but I want to assure them that they will have a special place in Biafra. I shall not be honouring the court,” the IPOB leader had said in his broadcast.

However, the group said Kanu was an "insensitive and callous leader that has no value for his own followers but rather his dog, Jack whom he paid tributes to after his long disappearance from the struggle".

They also referred to him as a "traitor not worthy of any leadership position anywhere in the world".

The international media arm of the proscribed group had announced Kanu's sack in 2017, noting that he was “dismissed and removed as Director of Radio Biafra following extensive and intensive consultations”. The group said the reasons for which Kanu was removed include “personalisation of the Biafran struggle and derailing from the core objectives of IPOB as a grassroots movement".

Meanwhile, a statement by Olisa Mbakwe, Director of Strategy and Documentation of IPOB, obtained by SaharaReporters on Monday, read: "On Sunday, October 21, 2018, an individual, Mazi Nnamdi Nwanekaenyi Kanu, claiming to be the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and Director General of Radio Biafra made a live broadcast that has left us perplexed, because it is unthinkable that someone will impersonate IPOB to the point of plotting to abuse the organization to hurt the interest of Biafra.

"The strength of the Republic of Biafra that we are struggling to actualize, is in its human resources as embodied in our versatile youths that dominate the fields of play across sectors of human endeavor; the country we have set our vision on creating is therefore not to be made up of tombstones but of people fulfilling their life missions as ordained by God.

“Nnamdi Kanu relinquished his position as the leader of IPOB struggle the day he deserted our members to die, when they had mobilized to stand for our belief in Biafra at his residence in Afaraukwu. Several of our members were injured and some died in that encounter and even after emerging from hiding more than one year later all Kanu could do was to desecrate their memory with his radio broadcast. Nnamdi Kanu vividly, specifically and particularly recalled his family dog, Jack, by name while he dismissed our members that died as mere statistics — he only recalled them as 28 IPOB members.

“Even if Kanu had not deserted, there is no way we would have continued under the leadership of a man that values his family dog more than Biafrans.

“We are not unmindful of how Kanu struck the deal that granted him bail in the first place while abandoning our members, Benjamin Madubugwu, David Nwawusi, Bright Chimezie Ishinwa and Chidiebere Onwudiwe to languish in jail. Instead of using his freedom to accelerate the freedom of these authentic freedom fighters, he rather went about Biafra land receiving obeisance from Biafrans like a monarch, when our dear land is completely republican. The travails of these our brothers are not over yet and might have been worsened by Kanu’s live broadcast, which has totally upset us.

“In line with the decisions earlier announced on Radio Biafra on November 17, 2017 that Mazi Ezenwachukwu Sampson Okwudili is the new director for the radio, we reaffirm that Mazi Nnamdi Nwanekaenyi Kanu remains sacked as the Director of Radio Biafra and has also been removed as the leader of IPOB since he has proven he is not a worthy leader that respects the sanctity of the lives of our members.

“Following interventions by our leaders, considerations were being made to reverse the earlier announcement but after studying the Kanu’s live broadcast from Israel we came to the painful conclusion that we cannot make progress with our vision of Biafra, when one man has completely personalized and commercialized the struggle. The decision to drop Nnamdi Kanu from playing leading roles in IPOB affairs is hereby upheld. We shall announce replacements after consultations with the various stakeholders.”

Source http://saharareporters.com/2018/10/22/ipob-sacks-nnamdi-kanu-leader-valuing-his-dog-above-murdered-members
peterside comes to mind
.."where are the prophets " children from 80s/early 90s will understand no indomie generation..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by vedaxcool(m): 8:36am On Oct 23, 2018
dotcomnamename:
Lol the useless mod frustratedly decided not to push this front page deserving thread to front page out of his hatred. I will show this to Seun and he will tell us what level/number of reply on a thread deserve to be at the front page. Very biased frustrated moderator. grin . Let his own people create any thread with only 4 replies he will automatically push them to front page... undecided If you like delete this message as usual but trust me it's already screenshoted, so if you think you are smart you are not. grin I have decided to start monitoring your biased journey on this forum and I will be reporting to Seun with evidence/proof beyond reasonable doubt for him to know that he completely got it wrong by employing an addicted-biased moderator like you to come and destroy this wonderful forum. grin
grin grin grin you to done surggy

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 23, 2018
dotcomnamename:
IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members' | Sahara Reporters

During a broadcast aired on Sunday from his base in Israel, Kanu mourned his dog and “a few other people” in his compound, who lost their lives when troops of Operation Python Dance invaded his residence in September 2017. However, the group said Kanu was an "insensitive and callous leader that has no value for his own followers but rather his dog, Jack whom he paid tributes to after his long disappearance from the struggle".

, one of the leaders of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), says Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the group, has been sacked.

According to Mbakwe, the sack was as a result of the Sunday broadcast credited to Kanu, which he said was a clear indication that Kanu prefers his dog, Jack, to those murdered in the struggle for the realisation of Biafra.

During a broadcast aired on Sunday from his base in Israel, Kanu mourned his dog and “a few other people” in his compound, who lost their lives when troops of Operation Python Dance invaded his residence in September 2017.

"The Army of the zoo killed my dog Jack and a few other people in my compound. I am sorry for what my sureties are passing through, but I want to assure them that they will have a special place in Biafra. I shall not be honouring the court,” the IPOB leader had said in his broadcast.

However, the group said Kanu was an "insensitive and callous leader that has no value for his own followers but rather his dog, Jack whom he paid tributes to after his long disappearance from the struggle".

They also referred to him as a "traitor not worthy of any leadership position anywhere in the world".

The international media arm of the proscribed group had announced Kanu's sack in 2017, noting that he was “dismissed and removed as Director of Radio Biafra following extensive and intensive consultations”. The group said the reasons for which Kanu was removed include “personalisation of the Biafran struggle and derailing from the core objectives of IPOB as a grassroots movement".

Meanwhile, a statement by Olisa Mbakwe, Director of Strategy and Documentation of IPOB, obtained by SaharaReporters on Monday, read: "On Sunday, October 21, 2018, an individual, Mazi Nnamdi Nwanekaenyi Kanu, claiming to be the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and Director General of Radio Biafra made a live broadcast that has left us perplexed, because it is unthinkable that someone will impersonate IPOB to the point of plotting to abuse the organization to hurt the interest of Biafra.

"The strength of the Republic of Biafra that we are struggling to actualize, is in its human resources as embodied in our versatile youths that dominate the fields of play across sectors of human endeavor; the country we have set our vision on creating is therefore not to be made up of tombstones but of people fulfilling their life missions as ordained by God.

“Nnamdi Kanu relinquished his position as the leader of IPOB struggle the day he deserted our members to die, when they had mobilized to stand for our belief in Biafra at his residence in Afaraukwu. Several of our members were injured and some died in that encounter and even after emerging from hiding more than one year later all Kanu could do was to desecrate their memory with his radio broadcast. Nnamdi Kanu vividly, specifically and particularly recalled his family dog, Jack, by name while he dismissed our members that died as mere statistics — he only recalled them as 28 IPOB members.

“Even if Kanu had not deserted, there is no way we would have continued under the leadership of a man that values his family dog more than Biafrans.

“We are not unmindful of how Kanu struck the deal that granted him bail in the first place while abandoning our members, Benjamin Madubugwu, David Nwawusi, Bright Chimezie Ishinwa and Chidiebere Onwudiwe to languish in jail. Instead of using his freedom to accelerate the freedom of these authentic freedom fighters, he rather went about Biafra land receiving obeisance from Biafrans like a monarch, when our dear land is completely republican. The travails of these our brothers are not over yet and might have been worsened by Kanu’s live broadcast, which has totally upset us.

“In line with the decisions earlier announced on Radio Biafra on November 17, 2017 that Mazi Ezenwachukwu Sampson Okwudili is the new director for the radio, we reaffirm that Mazi Nnamdi Nwanekaenyi Kanu remains sacked as the Director of Radio Biafra and has also been removed as the leader of IPOB since he has proven he is not a worthy leader that respects the sanctity of the lives of our members.

“Following interventions by our leaders, considerations were being made to reverse the earlier announcement but after studying the Kanu’s live broadcast from Israel we came to the painful conclusion that we cannot make progress with our vision of Biafra, when one man has completely personalized and commercialized the struggle. The decision to drop Nnamdi Kanu from playing leading roles in IPOB affairs is hereby upheld. We shall announce replacements after consultations with the various stakeholders.”

Source http://saharareporters.com/2018/10/22/ipob-sacks-nnamdi-kanu-leader-valuing-his-dog-above-murdered-members

Can those brainwashed igbos be this reasonable? Can they be this sensible? Do they have the gumption to process such rational thoughts.? I doubt it. Maybe an afonja drafted this to wake them up from their slumber. Let's hope it works.
Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 23, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Fonjas are really not intelligent people. I still wonder how kanu "valued dog than human"
He mentioned that 28 youths were killed before mentioning dog.. And even honored them with A MINUTE SILENCE before his speech.

Or do u expect him to mention 28people one after the other..
How foolish does that sound undecided.

What are u saying? How long does it take to read out a list of 28 names? The same people who sacrificed their entire lives 4 d same cause?

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Idrismusty97(m): 8:37am On Oct 23, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:
Fonjas are really not intelligent people. I still wonder how kanu "valued dog than human"
He mentioned that 28 youths were killed before mentioning dog.. And even honored them with A MINUTE SILENCE before his speech.

It's foolish to mentioned 28 people who died following you but very wise to mention Jack his dog.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by GuyfawkesAB(m): 8:39am On Oct 23, 2018
I'm not surprised he values Jack more than their pitiable lives. No wonder he referred to them as Pigs and Idiots
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by oshionelecky: 8:41am On Oct 23, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

you won't understand bcoz Jack was more sensible than u.

Did u attend primary school at all?
Did ur class teacher not call out more than
30 names from d register every morning?

It's either he called d 28 dead peoples names along with d dogs name or he shldnt have mentioned any name at all, not even d dogs name.

How cld he have referred to d dead as 28 dead and then go ahead to mention his dog?

St means his dog is worthy of mention above a whole 28 people.

Chai.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by sirabu: 8:43am On Oct 23, 2018
Jack Of Biafra land the most valued Dog in south east.
Was murdered in active service to his mother land, by the stray bullets of a drunk ipob secret service, who could not aim his Dane gun or fire & run as it is called in Africa. The dog master left it at the palace instead of him to disguise the dog as a goat, just as the master disguised as a Fulani damsel with beautiful make up at the Nigerian border. Osun state dog eaters will be like why they no turn the dog to bust meat for us.
Igbos Stop Following Us We Are Not Related......

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by AdelG: 8:46am On Oct 23, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Has woke shoyinka logged in.
That's the person I can engage with among ur people, I'm not joking , u afonjas have wrapped reasoning it's inborn

With the Internet, foolish people claim to be smart...I am talking about you.

Sorry for stopping by, but I just can't help but watch you display your ignorance in public yet be proud about it.

You are not as smart or wise as you think, you also need to understand that going to school doesn't make you smart

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Cheeryfeet: 8:46am On Oct 23, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

He would have mentioned five names, first name and last name to add weigh then add" and our other brothers" then console the family on air and assure them that their sons did not die and vain, and promise that they will not give up on the struggle for Biafra. Then now show how the military were so wicked to the extent of killing a defenceless dog. That is how a leader talks, but then again out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks, it just shows how he values his followers.
Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by coast2sahara: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2018
Buhari values Cow More than humans, Nnamdi Kanu value dog more than Humans.

Both Men are from the animal Kingdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2018
perez100:
Gbaha nkiti ka ike gwuha. Onye atuyalaha onu.
Ara ga-gba ndi ara grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by inevitableus: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2018
CHRISDMANAGER:
Over here in south-south ,no one cares about Kanu ,his speeches and decision does not hold water..A presume freedom fighter(scam) that is so much emotionally attach to his dog(jack), but could not list just 28 morons that gave out their life for his dead on arrival struggle..

I stand for restructuring!!
Why do you choose to believe that guy Mbakwe? He broke away from the original IPOB and formed his own just to pull Nnamdi Kanu down. He is the government agent using ipob as a disguise.
Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by njelrapheal: 8:50am On Oct 23, 2018
If a news like this were to be credible it should come from the deputy director. I believe nairaland values the traffic it gets from nnamdi kanu news than verifying a false news like this before bringing it to front page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Trendishine: 8:56am On Oct 23, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

my broda, both the mod, d foolish o.p and rettards who brought this kind of irritatingly childish n stewpid fake news to front page is a clear indication on how retarrrded, envious n sick an average, below d belt myopic , or outrightly brain blank afonja or feaces infested Fulani nomard could be, with gutter despiration to conspire or discredit....TUFFFIAKWA ..in d highest order....

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by movetoca: 8:59am On Oct 23, 2018
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES.
Fvck that imbec!le Albino.
Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Princewell2012(m): 8:59am On Oct 23, 2018
jumpandpas:

How many of your soldiers killed by Boko haram has Buhari mentioned by name during his speeches?

I think you have silenced him
Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 23, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
lmao. Wrapped reasoning? shocked See the illiterate that wants to talk to the great wole soyinka.
Ha ha ha ha!
Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by omooba969(m): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Holy Holy Holy Nnamdi kanu is another Savior , all hail Biafra

Holy Nnamdi Kanu. cheesy

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by RillJ(m): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2018
The propaganda has hit home!
Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by nokatakata: 9:05am On Oct 23, 2018
gidgiddy:

You don't know the names of those killed? You people care so much about the names of those killed but you don't care to ask your government why they sent Soldiers to go and kill unarmed innocent people in Kanu's home. What you people care about is the names but not the lives? Laughable people.

They have brought another TRIPOB and REIPOB.

I'm happy that Nnamdi Kanu's speech is all over the internet and everyone can hear when Nnamdi pray for the dead and honour them by observing a minute silence

you haven't seen nothing yet. even if atilu wins, more ipods will be wasted if they ever try to bring up their biafra.ud stup.idity ...the joke is on you all...after all the idi.ot dilector and his family are not affected.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by LegalOpinion: 9:05am On Oct 23, 2018
"I am sorry for what my sureties are passing through but I want to assure them that they will have a special place in Biafra. I SHALL NOT BE HONOURING THE COURT.

You see why it's dangerous to sign surety for a strange fellow?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Trendishine: 9:08am On Oct 23, 2018
rickyrex:
why are you guys bothered about this fake news. people just want to write and post anything to gain attention and also places hatred among the Igbo's. sometime we need go through some contents before we kill ourselves over it.
and many foolish afonjas are eating the feaces of the news n dancing in line....hahahaaa...Afonjas on d internet can be super stewpid....kaiiii ...some cld be Fulani normads I suppose.... Zoogerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by ronaldbecky(m): 9:08am On Oct 23, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

yeah u are right,bt kanu is fool..no man or any woman can win a fight against federal government as far as nigeria is concern..preaching from isreal..if anytin 2 hapen here,na me and u go suffer am..he shuld dine,wine,eat,fight and can even die here as a true leader..Nelson madella did it

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Princewell2012(m): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2018
[quote author=NIGHTMARE0O7 post=72329073]

The awolowo free education was not really useful to u guy..
U lack critical reasoning..
Seriously think about it how do u expect him to start calling 28peoplw names one after the other.
Before he started his speech he allowed a minute of silence for them and even mentioned them before calling his dog..

U people didn't ask why was battalion sent to invade the house of a man who has court case to answer undecided
U afonja a brothers to the devil, wicked souls with no conscience..
[/quote/)
Really you mean 28 people were killed during that evation? Which means they purposely go their to eliminate him. Hmmm God will surely judge this government.
Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by nokatakata: 9:09am On Oct 23, 2018
well dogs are more valuable than pigs. his dog jack is worth the lives of 28 wasted, useless, daft ipod miscreants.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by MENELIIK: 9:10am On Oct 23, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Osu, you are always delusional
Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by omooba969(m): 9:10am On Oct 23, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
What is wrong for Buhari, compiling names of our gallant soldiers that died in the hands of Book Haram and read it during last Independence day.
Mumu don do

So you now measure/equate Kanu to Buhari that y'all loathe...wow!shocked If that's the case then Nnamdi is no better than Buhari. grin

Where's your brainundecided, didn't you think before typing this shît above?

Pheew! sad

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 23, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

"..
Awolowo free education really limited u guys. grin
So wrapped don't exist Abi? grin
Yes bro, "Wrapped reasoning" used to existing some time ago, but u just kill it now with ur Vakabulary. Lolzzzz
Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by akiOYIBO: 9:12am On Oct 23, 2018
How many times have your lovely fulani country taken care of the family of the deceased servicemen in their country? They go to bokoharam with ash gun, dies but thrown or buried secretly. IPOB has compensated the family of the deceased and will forever take care of them. The numerous ones injured were flown out for treatment. Action they say speaks louder than voice. What Nigeria cannot do Nnamdi Kanu have done hundredfold. First, you expected that he might have died yet he lives. Then you expected him to cry and show moment of weakness in his speech but he greatly disappointed you. You all will die in anger and pain- Yoruba wants to have someone like him but Tinubu is an ass-licker flexing power with pawns like Ambode. The real chess player is the one that goes for the queen. It is a pity that Kanu (the greatest african alive) is always 1000 times ahead of Yoruba and awusa fulani that they were pained they couldn't see any single reason to pin him on his speech and reappearance so Jack the brave dog is now their victim. Even dogs in Biafraland makes wave for Yoruba and Awusa fulana LOL..Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra too much.
Re: IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu by nokatakata: 9:13am On Oct 23, 2018
Trendishine:
and many foolish afonjas are eating the feaces of the news n dancing in line....hahahaaa...Afonjas on d internet can be super stewpid....kaiiii ...some cld be Fulani normads I suppose.... Zoogerians

ndoo! e pain am well well

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

President Buhari: 51 Civillians, 11 Policemen, 7 Soldiers Died In Unrest / Dele Momodu Clashes With Lauretta Onochie Over President Buhari / Security Operatives Shoot At Shiite Muslims In Abuja. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.