Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. (28722 Views)

Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu / Thugs Attack Atiku’s Supporter’s (Lee Maeba's) Residence In Rivers (Photos) / Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by maasoap(m): 6:43am On Oct 23, 2018
Bannylove13:

Airforce01:

yomi962:

yomi962:

MalcoImX:
Oga better keep quiet o! 30K is something to an unemployed youth o! How much did PDP give them in 16 years? Is it not better than those who collected monies from youths, promising to provide jobs for them but killed them in the National Stadium?

Perfect response. Nice one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by Felixv: 6:43am On Oct 23, 2018
There has never been a more successful program like npower for the youths in this country.

Atiku to me is the grandmaster of the yahoo yahoo boys. Useless Indiots who commit unthinkable fraud and keep on disgracing this nation

They think 30k is peanuts because it’s not enough for their fake lives.

We pray that Fashola fixes the light, and that our infrastructure improves so we can all own our small scale industries and contribute towards the growth of this country, but until then, any program that gives the youths real skills is laudable —-many youths just want real skills.

I was talking to a young Uber driver the other day - he talked about the long hours he had to drive . The rude passengers, and the stress of the job but yet he was happy to have a job.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by olajizz01(m): 6:44am On Oct 23, 2018
Bannylove13:
This government is a huge joke..instead to build a viable economy for youths to explore and develop their ideas..

Economy that will propel the zeal in Nigerian youth with the right hunger and competition to push hard against limits..And become independent..to grow and established..thereby creating jobs with multiple effect across the country..and growing our economy..

This is what they came up with..30 thousand naira..job offer..and even shamelessly glory in it.
Who blames the youth..in the land of the blind the one eye human is the king..to them is much better than doing menial odd jobs.. giving devil a chance to use someone negativily..

Imagine someone that lost his job ?used to living fine .. helping people and solving family problems...
Imagine youths before this administration..with lots of prospect and ideas..believes in no distance time ..his idea will pay off..
Suddenly..this youths alive, but seeing their dreams and live perish before dia eyes without hope ..
And all the government has to offer is a 30 thousand naira ..call npower..

What will this do for a man with 3 children and lots of bills to pay.who lost his job..or
A graduate who had hopes of building a good future based on his projections and promise of a better offer from the Apc government that garnished lies with propaganda to decieve him.for a better Nigeria..

APC government has made Nigerians think poverty and grow poverty..
While others youths from other countries are innovating..projecting ..inventing .. developing..going with the modern world.. jetting into the new age..

Our youths glory in manual fish farming ..snail farming ..pencil manufacturing.. toothpick manufacturing..manual agricultural farming ..sewing..etc.. reverting us back to 80's.

Buhari government is a curse to today's youth.
They've succeeded in blindfolding us..our ideas are limited..

honestly if Buhari was president in 99 till 07.. there would have been nothing like nairaland..lindaikeji..pixcel..E.tc.and wonderful ideas all over Lagos and Abuja and Nigeria for no come up..Yomi casual would have been a street tailor.
.wizkid for still remain with emo..na plantation boys we for still dey hear..olamide for still dey street dey hustle.. Nollywood for no dey..most celebrities for at best be tailors and alayes..
We for the retrogress with speed of light..

Imagine a government that abacha loot was released and dey best they could come up with is to share the money..
Are we almajiris?
What would 5000 do for a family of two..to start with?
This country have not seen it worst before..except 84.. when we que in stores to buy..que is not today ATM que..mean you que for hours to get a tin of milk or bread..in stores?because is very expensive at road side shops..

Another four years of Apc will get us there..
Another four years of Apc will see us que for 500.. for hours not 5000/1000..
right now they're teaching us the almajiris skill of begging.. soon it will be normal and they will tag it achievement..just like fish farming and sewing is tag npower achievement..and people are celebrating..

People will actually celebrate then..and funny you will see some humans that will abuse you...For calling evil evil.

Nigerians please wake up ..and see this government for what it is.. we're all going back with speed.

I remember when people come to this forum to seek genuine assistant of funds ..some good Samaritans will tidy them up without question..
People actually give out money occasionally on this forum to assist people..

Today.. complain..seek help ..no body will talk to you.. instead you go chop better abuse..and names called.

Atiku is never the choice.. but right now..he's our only option..far better than what we have today..
Butterflyleo..fit be young chap hustling to make things end..we know blame am..is far more honourable than going illegit.

Let's forget propaganda and Chase this Dullard back to daura..before he wreck our future and future of the unborn..

Back to daura is a national obligation.
Just as the previous govt did under the looting party,continue your deception,we know your type.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by cronsberg: 6:45am On Oct 23, 2018
yomi962:
Nigerian youths are the problem of this country, all because of 30k. While yusuf buhari, ministers and governors get npa, cbn, nnpc,efcc.
Hater spoted. In the previous pdp rogue regimes, did the poor masses get 30K a month? Not to talk of nnpc, cbn and the rest. Under buhari government, i personally know hundreds of women that are lifted out of poverty massively through the school feeding program, not to talk of thousands of npower youths bettering there lifes, not to talk of millionaire rice farmers etc i stand with buhari jor

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by captainamiedi1: 6:46am On Oct 23, 2018
Linzo:
Atiku should not even go their because npower is a an Angel sent from above to save to Nigerian youths, imagine 500k youths getting 30k stipends monthly? Npower is a life saving program and give my vote
and family votes to Buhari. Sai Baba till 2023

so earning less than 1000 naira per day is life saving?? how much do you spend in your 22 years of school? instead of us to beg them to provide jobs for the masses u are happy with 30k per month. if there is job nothing like n-power would exist. the govt has failed the people. Nigeria has failed her youths.
Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by ozo13(m): 6:47am On Oct 23, 2018
Airforce01:

I don't hate PMB.

I was among those that campaigned for him in 2015 and God knows I voted for him even under the rain .

But, PMB have disappointed so many people with his politics of Hate and lies.
baba .hehehe.under the rain during harmattan period of last election. It is possible sha.
Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by Princedapace(m): 6:47am On Oct 23, 2018
DlawTECHY:

Their thinking Onus stops at 30k. Bunch of disgruntled zombies
This is not even about apc supporters.. It is so annoying how these leaders take Nigerians for a ride..

person swear for this country? How can intelligent people be this broken? I am completely ashamed of this country...

Any ways, what do u expect? In a country where the leaders send their kids abroad for education. That singular act is enough to send them to jail. What that action means is that they are aware that the education is bad... were they not paid to fix it?

Yet, Nigerians even gather to celebrate their (politicians) kids when they graduate from foreign universities..

2 Likes

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by Handsomecole(m): 6:48am On Oct 23, 2018
It's quite unfortunate that despite all what this government has done to improve the lots of this country the elites still criticise them.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by miib: 6:49am On Oct 23, 2018
Integrator1:

Lol.. no wonder you kept advertising first bank all over Nairaland, see who's destiny haven't been bought ..

Bother not ain't a beneficial, just amazed at you lots hatred at something good ..

First Bank this! First Bank that! Yeye person! Apart from his online advertisement, he is going to work "under the sun or in the rain" like the NYSC Anthem.

How much are they giving him in First Bank that is telling someone they have bought his destiny! Mhsw.
Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by Integrator1: 6:49am On Oct 23, 2018
DlawTECHY:

Actually I am not here to Educate you. I buttressed a point and you said another.
You can educate yourself from Google.
No insult man.

Imagine ?? You referenced your close relative to buttress a point made by you as regards loss of jobs "effected by Buhari administration" based on your claims..

To now do justice to the point you raised or elucidate on this becomes a problem...

Ain't surprised one bit , if at all you did intend making any point or educating people on why this government has "failed" you would drive home your points without referring me to google..

I could easily create a blog , narrate my feelings and perform a random SEO which would direct people easily to my link while Google searching .

1 Like

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by DlawTECHY(m): 6:49am On Oct 23, 2018
Princedapace:

This is not even about apc supporters.. It is so annoying how these leaders take Nigerians for a ride..

person swear for this country? How can intelligent people be this broken? I am completely ashamed of this country...

Any ways, what do u expect? In a country where the leaders send their kids abroad for education. That singular act is enough to send them to jail. What that action means is that they are aware that the education is bad... were they not paid to fix it?

Yet, Nigerians even gather to celebrate their (politicians) kids when they graduate from foreign universities..

That's the fact my brother. I really appreciate this fact. I wish all Nigerians could see this
Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by miib: 6:51am On Oct 23, 2018
Handsomecole:
It's quite unfortunate that despite all what this government has done to improve the lots of this country the elites still criticise them.

Because they don't want good things for the youth! Who will they be using to fight for them and die during election if the youth are sufficient. It's only them and their children.

1 Like

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by Maket: 6:51am On Oct 23, 2018
yomi962:
Nigerian youths are the problem of this country, all because of 30k. While yusuf buhari, ministers and governors get npa, cbn, nnpc,efcc.
NPOWER, is meant to secure you until you get a permanent Job. Is this not better than been Idle since 1999 while comparing yourself to minister's children?
Let's give credit to the government where they are successful.
NPOWER is Real and helping people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 23, 2018
Airforce01:
N-Power is a poverty alleviation scheme ..

No rich man is on that platform , but poor people earning peanut cake for a living .

Buhari daughter is a director at NNPC and her monthly take home is 6 million naira .

I'm so ashamed that the so called graduates of this country don't seems to know there rights as Nigerians .

Is 30k Naira monthly salary as N-power beneficiary , what you will use to feed your family, send your children to good schools, build or buy a house of your own and a car to drive your family around??

30k Naira is what Yussuf Buhari spends on recharge cards and internet subscription a week.

What will a family man of about 4 children and a wife do with 30k Naira?

Did you go to school so you could be earning 30k Naira as monthly salary?

As a young man or girl, can you comfortably tell your girlfriend or boyfriend that you're earning 30k Naira as N-power recruit ? cheesy grin
Na dat moment dem go dump you .

my dear brother, with the situation of the country and what has been affecting us before this government, 30k is very very OK for a program like that, my sister graduated in from uni in 04, no job , nothing , till empower came, she is now earning 30k every month to support her trading.. she works every Wednesday and Thursday for npower,.. now , she has started her PhD ,and got herself latest car. don't let use sentiment in this issue.. if u are in the position of jobless Nigerian grad that got npower appointment, u will be grateful. its like u doing ur NYSC in ur state especially ur home and doing ur ppa in ministries that u go there only for clearance letter , still earning 19.8k. (who know go know)

4 Likes

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by dannybrasky(m): 6:52am On Oct 23, 2018
Boss it's not a matter of stoop so low. Let's agree expectation was really high from the current ruling party in which they failed most of us. But come to think of it,it's better than nothing,at least it would curb petty crime and frustration for people who are willing to work and earn the 30k.
DlawTECHY:

I hate when Nigerians confine themselves and start making Buhari feel he is making any major impact in the economic crisis his administration created.
Why have Nigerian youths stooped so low

4 Likes

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by DlawTECHY(m): 6:53am On Oct 23, 2018
Integrator1:

Imagine ?? You referenced your close relative to buttress a point made by you as regards loss of jobs "effected by Buhari administration" based on your claims..

To know do justice to the point you raised or elucidate on this becomes a problem...

Ain't surprised one bit , if at all you did intend making any point or educating people on why this government has "failed" you would drive home your points without referring me to google..

I could easily create a blog , narrate my feelings and perform a random SEO which would direct people easily to my link while Google searching .

Brother please go and check my first post you quoted and not coming here to say another thing.
If I tell you about my family or friends that lost their jobs will you employ them?
Brother the deed has been done and it has been done. As for me and my household Buhari as been more of a curse than a Blessing.
Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by DlawTECHY(m): 6:54am On Oct 23, 2018
dannybrasky:
Boss it's not a matter of stoop so low. Let's agree expectation was really high from the current ruling party in which they failed most of us buys come to think of it,it's better than nothing,at least it would curb petty crime and frustration for people who are willing to work and earn the 30k.
Even when all my friends did not want Buhari, I wanted him cos I thought something good will come out. But it turns out to be a big mistake. I won't lie
Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by Hopebringer: 6:55am On Oct 23, 2018
[s]
EasternDamsel4:

Who is this shameless vertically challenged suited hobbit of the shire telling me to shut up?

You call me a liar? Really?
Can u please counter my views like a literate...that's if u even have an opinion of your own. I am not even a Pro-Buhari neither was I a Pro-Jonathan. I just stated facts up � there.
But since uve decided to call me a liar, my dear u can go to blazes for all I care!
[/s]

Shut up and go cook in the kitchen , men are talking
Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by dannybrasky(m): 6:57am On Oct 23, 2018
Bros,how much be minimum wage,if 30k no be money? Always think b4 you speak.
captainamiedi1:

so earning less than 1000 naira per day is life saving?? how much do you spend in your 22 years of school? instead of us to beg them to provide jobs for the masses u are happy with 30k per month. if there is job nothing like n-power would exist. the govt has failed the people. Nigeria has failed her youths.

1 Like

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by Integrator1: 7:00am On Oct 23, 2018
DlawTECHY:

Brother please go and check my first post you quoted and not coming here to say another thing.
If I tell you about my family or friends that lost their jobs will you employ them?
Brother the deed has been done and it has been done. As for me and my household Buhari as been more of a curse than a Blessing.

Then why mentioning in the first instance?? Is it not to gather sympathy or encourage vote for your so called Atiku, you have forgotten millions that lost their jobs during Nigeria Airways, railway cooperation, Nicon insurance and many more..

To add salt to injury no compensation, gratuity nor pension till date if not for Buhari that remembered them...
I guess they fell from the sky , they don't have family, nor children to cater for..

Please do your research well before insinuating what not BUHARI didn't cause recession.. And that was what resulted to loss of jobs .

4 Likes

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by olajizz01(m): 7:01am On Oct 23, 2018
Airforce01:

No rich man is on that platform , but poor people earning peanut cake for a living .

Buhari daughter is a director at NNPC and her monthly take home is 6 million naira .

I'm so ashamed that the so called graduates of this country don't seems to know there rights as Nigerians .

Is 30k Naira monthly salary as N-power beneficiary , what you will use to feed your family, send your children to good schools, build or buy a house of your own and a car to drive your family around??

30k Naira is what Yussuf Buhari spends on recharge cards and internet subscription a week.

As a young man or girl, can you comfortably tell your girlfriend or boyfriend that you're earning 30k Naira as N-power recruit ? cheesy grin
Shut the hell,when your useless and looting party was in power,how do they do their useless sure p,only the PDP members were eligible Nigerians then,other Nigerians were not qualified with their useless ten thoudands and every month prostration for their useless party leader b4 that 10k will come out.
Shut the hell if you don't want thunder to strike your hell called mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by dannybrasky(m): 7:02am On Oct 23, 2018
There is no doubt 80% of us in naija are all disappointed,and God knows if I am to vote I won't even vote apc or pdp come 2019! But when it comes to speaking the truth, let's face it 30k ain't beans abeg. I know people earing 20k monthly! Minimum wage no be 24k. ??
DlawTECHY:

Even when all my friends did not want Buhari, I wanted him cos I thought something good will come out. But it turns out to be a big mistake. I won't lie

2 Likes

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by maasoap(m): 7:02am On Oct 23, 2018
captainamiedi1:

Trash as usual. If PDP had done the right thing during their 16 years of misrule, we wouldn't have found ourselves in this situation right now.

Can you remember how much unemployed graduates paid for the immigration recruitment under Jonathan? Can you remember how many of them paid with their lives in addition? Do you still remember that the money collected from those graduates (about 6 billion naira) was eventually looted by that minister and his co-criminals?

Did you know that SureP under Jonathan was divided into two and one was shared among PDP members at ward level?

You guys should lay off Npower scheme. It's not the best for the Nigeria graduates but still remains the best so far

7 Likes

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by herlonso: 7:05am On Oct 23, 2018
Airforce01:

I don't hate PMB.

I was among those that campaigned for him in 2015 and God knows I voted for him even under the rain .

But, PMB have disappointed so many people with his politics of Hate and lies.
We don't need you to like PMB before he wins. They're claiming 30k is small, 30k is peanut. Please can you boldly tell me a programme since 1999 that pays more than this and was able to cater for large number of Nigerians like this even when the oil price was at its highest.

You want the govt to correct all damages caused in 16 years in just 4 years alone. Steadily we'll get there if the other presidents after Buhari can also follow his blueprint.

Don't enrich your self with public funds. This is the simple basic,if this is taken care of then we're on a right path

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by DlawTECHY(m): 7:05am On Oct 23, 2018
Integrator1:

Then why mentioning in the first instance?? Is it not to gather sympathy or encourage vote for your so called Atiku, you have forgotten millions that lost their jobs during Nigeria Airways, railway cooperation, Nicon insurance and many more..

To add salt to injury no compensation, gratuity nor pension till date if not for Buhari that remembered them...
I guess they fell from the sky , they don't have family, nor children to cater for..

Please do your research well before insinuating what not BUHARI didn't cause recession.. And that was what resulted to loss of jobs .
You just educated me. Right?
Oya thank you. grin
Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by israelmao(m): 7:05am On Oct 23, 2018
Atiku should be meticulous and strategic of where and how he launches his attacks on the opposition most especially the ruling party or he will bungle his chances.I am Atikulated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by 11doubledee: 7:07am On Oct 23, 2018
MalcoImX:
Oga better keep quiet o! 30K is something to an unemployed youth o! How much did PDP give them in 16 years? Is it not better than those who collected monies from youths, promising to provide jobs for them but killed them in the National Stadium?
Very good response.Dansuki was busy sharing 1.3billion dollars that could have been used for something similar.And you are here shouting Atikulated PDP.sorry na una name

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 23, 2018
[quote author=Hopebringer post=72333175][s][/s]

Shut up and go cook in the kitchen , men are talking[/q

Chauvinistic monkey in d 21st century!
You still haven't said anything reasonable.
*tongue click*

1 Like

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:09am On Oct 23, 2018
What NIGERIA need is not any scam poverty alleviation scheme, there should be a robust public-private partnership in the country, which am afraid hasn't been so since this regime came to power. Government can't create much jobs, it's the private sector that can create jobs and when the environment isn't feasible to do so due to unfavourable government policy and interference of the presidency in CBN, then there will be lost of jobs. Since 2014, NBS Statistics over the years has shown a steady decline in FDIs(Foreign direct investment) in the country. Why should people invest in a country that's not working? Factories and industries are closing up, even a commercial bank (Skye Bank) was almost bankrupt until CBN intervention. Jobs are being lost, infact the only sector employing much graduates is the banking sector. Everything is wrong in the country, YES I will say the scheme has done a little to help some people, but that isn't what we voted for in 2015, they said there will create 3million jobs yearly. That should be about 9 million jobs in 2019, infact we've lost that amount of jobs so far.

The school feeding program is for selected public schools in the country, infact UNICEF Nigeria conducted a research few months back, and noticed only 12 states out of 36 including the FCT has commenced the programme, and in fact, most of the schools on the programme gets fed averagely once a week. It should be noted that their campaign was daily feeding programme in all public schools in the country.

Osibanjo is just deceiving Nigerians with his new scheme (Trader moni), he visits states that is to hold election, and bribe traders with N10k gift so as to vote APC, this was done in Ekiti, Osun. This scheme didn't start earlier years, but before the conduct of an election. If you notice after Osun state election, u didn't see osibanjo sharing trader moni. But, he will resume before 2019 election to decieve the traders and masses.

Fake Anti corruption fight of this regime stinks to the high heavens, many corrupt personalities were employed as ministers, even when cases of them were in court, such as Fashola, Fayemi and Amaechi. The National Party Chairman has corruption case in court since 2016, even the court has to compel EFCC to investigate him, but up til now nothing has been heard about it from EFCC. They allowed kemi adeosun to leave the country a day after resigning her position, but wasn't investigated, Shittu is still in the cabinet, but they going after Adeleke.

I, president of Atikulate Youth Movement of NIGERIA wants to urge all NIGERIAN YOUTH to Atikulate next election.
Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by olajizz01(m): 7:11am On Oct 23, 2018
Airforce01:

You better shut the hell,when your useless and looting party was in power,how did they do their useless sure p,only PDP members were eligible Nigerians,other Nigerians were not qualified with their useless ten thousands and monthly prostration for their useless leaders for that 10k to come out.
Once again, shut the hell called mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by Hopebringer: 7:11am On Oct 23, 2018
[quote author=EasternDamsel4 post=72333552][/quote]

I said you should shut up

Put on an apron and go to the kitchen , don't talk when the men are talking

Be a woman !
Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by herlonso: 7:12am On Oct 23, 2018
olajizz01:
Shut the hell,when your useless and looting party was in power,how do they do their useless sure p,only the PDP members were eligible Nigerians then,other Nigerians were not qualified with their useless ten thoudands and every month prostration for their useless party leader b4 that 10k will come out.
Shut the hell if you don't want thunder to strike your hell called mouth.
Sure P that wasn't even popular. Sure P was a scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Man Narrates How Apc Thugs Bullied Everyone At His Polling Unit To Vote Apc / Buhari Snubs Russia, Picks British Firm For Ajaokuta Steel Revival: Video / Peter Okoye: APC Messed With The Wrong Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.