Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. (28764 Views)

Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu / Thugs Attack Atiku’s Supporter’s (Lee Maeba's) Residence In Rivers (Photos) / Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by deriod(m): 8:29am On Oct 23, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Mynd44 Lalasticlala Rule 2
mr lawyer rule 30k ni ,Lol
Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by Pataricatering(f): 8:29am On Oct 23, 2018
You are wasting your time ! The numerous social investment schemes are working and buhari will still be your president come 2019 !
Bannylove13:
This government is a huge joke..instead to build a viable economy for youths to explore and develop their ideas..

Economy that will propel the zeal in Nigerian youth with the right hunger and competition to push hard against limits..And become independent..to grow and established..thereby creating jobs with multiple effect across the country..and growing our economy..

This is what they came up with..30 thousand naira..job offer..and even shamelessly glory in it.
Who blames the youth..in the land of the blind the one eye human is the king..to them is much better than doing menial odd jobs.. giving devil a chance to use someone negativily..

Imagine someone that lost his job ?used to living fine .. helping people and solving family problems...
Imagine youths before this administration..with lots of prospect and ideas..believes in no distance time ..his idea will pay off..
Suddenly..this youths alive, but seeing their dreams and live perish before dia eyes without hope ..
And all the government has to offer is a 30 thousand naira ..call npower..

What will this do for a man with 3 children and lots of bills to pay.who lost his job..or
A graduate who had hopes of building a good future based on his projections and promise of a better offer from the Apc government that garnished lies with propaganda to decieve him.for a better Nigeria..

APC government has made Nigerians think poverty and grow poverty..
While others youths from other countries are innovating..projecting ..inventing .. developing..going with the modern world.. jetting into the new age..

Our youths glory in manual fish farming ..snail farming ..pencil manufacturing.. toothpick manufacturing..manual agricultural farming ..sewing..etc.. reverting us back to 80's.

Buhari government is a curse to today's youth.
They've succeeded in blindfolding us..our ideas are limited..

honestly if Buhari was president in 99 till 07.. there would have been nothing like nairaland..lindaikeji..pixcel..E.tc.and wonderful ideas all over Lagos and Abuja and Nigeria for no come up..Yomi casual would have been a street tailor.
.wizkid for still remain with emo..na plantation boys we for still dey hear..olamide for still dey street dey hustle.. Nollywood for no dey..most celebrities for at best be tailors and alayes..
We for the retrogress with speed of light..

Imagine a government that abacha loot was released and dey best they could come up with is to share the money..
Are we almajiris?
What would 5000 do for a family of two..to start with?
This country have not seen it worst before..except 84.. when we que in stores to buy..que is not today ATM que..mean you que for hours to get a tin of milk or bread..in stores?because is very expensive at road side shops..

Another four years of Apc will get us there..
Another four years of Apc will see us que for 500.. for hours not 5000/1000..
right now they're teaching us the almajiris skill of begging.. soon it will be normal and they will tag it achievement..just like fish farming and sewing is tag npower achievement..and people are celebrating..

People will actually celebrate then..and funny you will see some humans that will abuse you...For calling evil evil.

Nigerians please wake up ..and see this government for what it is.. we're all going back with speed.

I remember when people come to this forum to seek genuine assistant of funds ..some good Samaritans will tidy them up without question..
People actually give out money occasionally on this forum to assist people..

Today.. complain..seek help ..no body will talk to you.. instead you go chop better abuse..and names called.

Atiku is never the choice.. but right now..he's our only option..far better than what we have today..
Butterflyleo..fit be young chap hustling to make things end..we know blame am..is far more honourable than going illegit.

Let's forget propaganda and Chase this Dullard back to daura..before he wreck our future and future of the unborn..

Back to daura is a national obligation.

3 Likes

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by Pataricatering(f): 8:35am On Oct 23, 2018
Thanks for the info . Imagine getting getting 30k and getting training for free and experience ! Wonderful concept !
Butterflyleo:

There is a phase 2 of Npower which has just been launched.

That is focused on giving them an extended period of engagement. This is for those who were previously engaged.

While this is ongoing, new batches will continue being engaged until a target of 10million is hit for the youths engaged and with the new skill set acquired during this period, the FG would be fitting them into areas of permanent employment as other areas of the economy are expanded to accommodate them.

Learn to get up to speed with latest information out there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 23, 2018
yomi962:
what can 30k do in this god forsaken buhari regime. And what happens to them after they finish? Back to square one.

Lets stop acting ignorants here & whoever is should seek more details before discrediting what you donnt know,
Npower is not job or contract ,its a scheme to sustain jobless youths, to become an entrepreneur on small scale .... 30k might be small but Npower got millions of youths to cater for that is something .... Npower remains the only govt scheme which is real & you can easily meet beneficiaries without govt scouting for you.
If people could sell there votes of 4yrs span for 3k,2k, cups of rice and you say 30k per month small ... when it doesnt deny you the time to make extra income

7 Likes

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by Pataricatering(f): 8:41am On Oct 23, 2018
And what do the blacks know ? Mscheew!
yomi962:
what are you saying kid. Obama was a faliure, even the blacks saw him as a sellout, doing the bidding of the whites. Its obvious, you know nothing.
Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by dokie: 8:44am On Oct 23, 2018
herlonso:

So no one is getting jobs that paid more than that this regime? I don't know why gullible people doesn't see the goodness in the scheme. Are you trying to tell me no unemployed graduate then cos you're boasting of one 163k job o. One of my padi got a job that paid them 190k and some got 150k. Their first job after graduation.

You'll have to do more to tarnish the image of the scheme seriously.

I'm not into image laundering or tarnishing. We've had governments that have consistently failed us as Nigerians and the present one is the worst of them so far. If you would not take my word for it you can listen to what foreign interests say. Again I didn't say npower is bad, its not just an achievement. It is a welfare package though new. Does anyone take credit for maintaining NysC which benefits all graduates?, why should anyone boast about npower as an achievement. Does anyone boast about setting up idps? Npower is a palliative measure for a grossly underemployed youthful workforce. It is an "how for do" kind of thing, and I don't know the percentage of our unemployed populace that is benefitting from it. It is not an achievement.
Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by JimD(m): 8:44am On Oct 23, 2018
The problem is most of our youths do not have foresight...no 5 year term goals.

1 Like

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:46am On Oct 23, 2018
deriod:

Lol stop calling mods on me jare ,or should I give you seun's personal line to inform him you're bin dealt with Here so he can flog me for you.
We shall see cheesy
Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by deriod(m): 8:46am On Oct 23, 2018
Pataricatering:
Nothing my sister n its obvious from the comments above ,absolute nothing ,he's empty,with no brain to think of a better future. he's OK with poverty in term of 30k per month
Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by deriod(m): 8:48am On Oct 23, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
We shall see cheesy
E pain am lol ,Pele eee ,Omo to mo mod e pe
Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by efilefun(m): 8:54am On Oct 23, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Ogbeni stop this your unnecessary famzing. Shishi no gum you there wey you dey.

You have a record as the most failed nairalander ever and one would think that your famzing all over the place would actually erase the fact that you are simply a security man aka mai guard .

You are one of those who need this Npower most so that it can at least improve you in areas your failed music career couldn't.

Brutality!!!!
The dude only wrote that poo for likes and shares, remember he needs them to survive thats why he uploads his ogi and akara meal and useless shiii all over nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by yomi962: 8:59am On Oct 23, 2018
Pataricatering:
kid don't quote me if you don't have any tin reasonable to say.
Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by yomi962: 9:03am On Oct 23, 2018
ericsmith:

Lets stop acting ignorants here & whoever is should seek more details before discrediting what you donnt know,
Npower is not job or contract ,its a scheme to sustain jobless youths, to become an entrepreneur on small scale .... 30k might be small but Npower got millions of youths to cater for that is something .... Npower remains the only govt scheme which is real & you can easily meet beneficiaries without govt scouting for you.
If people could sell there votes of 4yrs span for 3k,2k, cups of rice and you say 30k per month small ... when it doesnt deny you the time to make extra income
what can you save from 30k, it's like giving you 20 naira to pay for something of 30 naira. if u claim, it is to save up to be an entrepreneur, why are they begging to be absolved into civil service.if you are sincere with your self, you will not say this trash
Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by captainamiedi1: 9:04am On Oct 23, 2018
maasoap:

Trash as usual. If PDP had done the right thing during their 16 years of misrule, we wouldn't have found ourselves in this situation right now.

Can you remember how much unemployed graduates paid for the immigration recruitment under Jonathan? Can you remember how many of them paid with their lives in addition? Do you still remember that the money collected from those graduates (about 6 billion naira) was eventually looted by that minister and his co-criminals?

Did you know that SureP under Jonathan was divided into two and one was shared among PDP members at ward level?

You guys should lay off Npower scheme. It's not the best for the Nigeria graduates but still remains the best so far

if you can read and understand, u will understand what i have written. i didn't mention PDP or APC i only pinpoint how Nigeria as a country has failed. pls, don't mention me for useless things again. thanks
Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by Pataricatering(f): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2018
What economic crisis did he create ? Mscheew ! Global crude oil prices tanked - was it buhari that caused that ? Nonsense talk !
DlawTECHY:

I hate when Nigerians confine themselves and start making Buhari feel he is making any major impact in the economic crisis his administration created.
Why have Nigerian youths stooped so low

1 Like

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by captainamiedi1: 9:06am On Oct 23, 2018
dannybrasky:
Bros,how much be minimum wage,if 30k no be money? Always think b4 you speak.

if after 22years in school, u can settle for a 30k per month, then goodluck to you.
dont extend your frustration to me. thanks
Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by Pataricatering(f): 9:07am On Oct 23, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Over 7 million jobs were lost. Jobs that were giving at least 5million people a minimum of 100k, then buhari turns out and start paying 30k to 500k people. What happened to the remaining 6.5million people.

People should grow sense, it's not common. It's like Nigerians love suffering and smiling.

Fuel was N87 naira, but this administration increased it to N145. Nigerians never protested, suffering and smiling people.

Same people that are lauding NPOWER initiative of 30k, but federal government can't increase minimum wage to 30k that LABOUR is asking. And PDP increased the minimum wage from 7,500 to 19k. You would be shocked NPOWER will stop once buhari gets voted in for second term.

Keep allowing them to decieve you guys, BMC, and keep enriching their family, cronies and children. Osibanjo daughter isn't doing nppower, she has a large fashion and art gallery in Wuse 2 which was built for her after her service scheme in 2016. Why didn't osibanjo put her in NPOWER?

Is yusuf BUhari a member of the scheme? The dude is currently in UK, with his junior sister undergoing routine checks. (don't ask me how I know). Mention one top APC leader child that's doing NPOWER with you. You will see they taking you for a ride, and foolish Nigerians willl always buy the scam.
Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2018
Pataricatering:

But you can't negate the fact in my post. "The more you look, the less you see". That's the buhari administration.

1 Like

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by dannybrasky(m): 9:14am On Oct 23, 2018
grin.
captainamiedi1:

if after 22years in school, u can settle for a 30k per month, then goodluck to you.

1 Like

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:14am On Oct 23, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

The N30k is just a poverty alleviation programme, and Nigeria went further down as the world poverty capital. When 8million lost jobs due to FG economic inconsistency, and they could only employ 500k-700k people and be paid a meagre 30k. Some of those who lost their jobs were paid 6 figures. And u here praising the administration.

The many youths who directly benefited from the N-power programme are already out there heaping praises on the success of the scheme; only people like you who cannot see any good in it and especially against this govt remain still in denial.

The seeds of the recession were already sown during Jonathan's era, after unprecedented looting (stealing is not corruption) and wasteful mismanagement, when the govt had access to the highest ever oil revenue but recklessly squandered it without saving against a rainy day.

The global fail in oil prices at the onset of this regime, led to a sharp decline in revenue and the recession, which in turn caused the loss of jobs - not necessarily the undisclosed inconsistency you mentioned.

This govt achieved a miracle to take us out of recession in less than two years - a feat unheard of before; because no country had ever come out of recession in the record time which Nigeria did under the Buhari Administration - if in doubt go ask the Venezuelans whose economy is also dependant on oil revenue.

Pls try to be objective and learn to give credit where it is due.

4 Likes

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by Zikachat(m): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2018
I gat many of my friends and family benefiting from it so I salute #@Npower

2 Likes

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by dannybrasky(m): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2018
grin
Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by dannybrasky(m): 9:18am On Oct 23, 2018
Uncle,there is no frustration here,i am a mini millionaire thanks to God and hard work. I know of people without degree working in hotels earning 250k on monthly basis. And I know of graduates working as security in the same hotels earning 24k on monthly basis. And i also know of graduates who have been jobless for decades. Take it or leave it,luck and destiny ain't thesame. If 30k is nothing to you,go on your knees are thank the Lord,some will even kill to steal just 1k. Oga 30k is something to a lot of people,different strokes for different folks!!
captainamiedi1:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Saga: ’Mixing Religion With Politics Is Dangerous' -Cardinal Okogie / Yemi Osinbajo And Namadi Sambo Meet Behind Closed Door / Idia Ize-Iyamu Presents Football Kits To AZ Football Club Ekae (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.