Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,454 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. (28775 Views)

Why Some Of Us In APC Don't Attack Atiku - Garba Adamu / Thugs Attack Atiku’s Supporter’s (Lee Maeba's) Residence In Rivers (Photos) / Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by OMOTOWO(m): 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2018
To be frank with you,my wife and my son feed on this Npower money .The money gets directly to her because she have my ATM card and I linked the bank alert to her phones .She have not been complaining of money .Mind you,my son is just five months .He is on exclusive breastfeeding .I am always on the street doing other things and I don't drag the 30k with them .SAI BABA

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2018
OMOTOWO:
To be frank with you,my wife and my son feed on this Npower money .The money gets directly to her because she have my ATM card and I linked the bank alert to her phones .She have not been complaining of money .Mind you,my son is just five months .He is on exclusive breastfeeding .I am always on the street doing other things and I don't drag the 30k with them .SAI BABA
N Power saving life

1 Like

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by dannybrasky(m): 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
Bros help me tell them o! Let's agree Buhari didn't meet up to par! But the Npower scheme is just amazing! Give credit to whom it is due. Buhari and Osinbajo tried on this one lets be realistic.
OMOTOWO:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by opeoluwa20(m): 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
shut the Bleep up what did your pdp do for good 16 years
dead party full of rougues
Bannylove13:
This government is a huge joke..instead to build a viable economy for youths to explore and develop their ideas..

Economy that will propel the zeal in Nigerian youth with the right hunger and competition to push hard against limits..And become independent..to grow and established..thereby creating jobs with multiple effect across the country..and growing our economy..

This is what they came up with..30 thousand naira..job offer..and even shamelessly glory in it.
Who blames the youth..in the land of the blind the one eye human is the king..to them is much better than doing menial odd jobs.. giving devil a chance to use someone negativily..

Imagine someone that lost his job ?used to living fine .. helping people and solving family problems...
Imagine youths before this administration..with lots of prospect and ideas..believes in no distance time ..his idea will pay off..
Suddenly..this youths alive, but seeing their dreams and live perish before dia eyes without hope ..
And all the government has to offer is a 30 thousand naira ..call npower..

What will this do for a man with 3 children and lots of bills to pay.who lost his job..or
A graduate who had hopes of building a good future based on his projections and promise of a better offer from the Apc government that garnished lies with propaganda to decieve him.for a better Nigeria..

APC government has made Nigerians think poverty and grow poverty..
While others youths from other countries are innovating..projecting ..inventing .. developing..going with the modern world.. jetting into the new age..

Our youths glory in manual fish farming ..snail farming ..pencil manufacturing.. toothpick manufacturing..manual agricultural farming ..sewing..etc.. reverting us back to 80's.

Buhari government is a curse to today's youth.
They've succeeded in blindfolding us..our ideas are limited..

honestly if Buhari was president in 99 till 07.. there would have been nothing like nairaland..lindaikeji..pixcel..E.tc.and wonderful ideas all over Lagos and Abuja and Nigeria for no come up..Yomi casual would have been a street tailor.
.wizkid for still remain with emo..na plantation boys we for still dey hear..olamide for still dey street dey hustle.. Nollywood for no dey..most celebrities for at best be tailors and alayes..
We for the retrogress with speed of light..

Imagine a government that abacha loot was released and dey best they could come up with is to share the money..
Are we almajiris?
What would 5000 do for a family of two..to start with?
This country have not seen it worst before..except 84.. when we que in stores to buy..que is not today ATM que..mean you que for hours to get a tin of milk or bread..in stores?because is very expensive at road side shops..

Another four years of Apc will get us there..
Another four years of Apc will see us que for 500.. for hours not 5000/1000..
right now they're teaching us the almajiris skill of begging.. soon it will be normal and they will tag it achievement..just like fish farming and sewing is tag npower achievement..and people are celebrating..

People will actually celebrate then..and funny you will see some humans that will abuse you...For calling evil evil.

Nigerians please wake up ..and see this government for what it is.. we're all going back with speed.

I remember when people come to this forum to seek genuine assistant of funds ..some good Samaritans will tidy them up without question..
People actually give out money occasionally on this forum to assist people..

Today.. complain..seek help ..no body will talk to you.. instead you go chop better abuse..and names called.

Atiku is never the choice.. but right now..he's our only option..far better than what we have today..
Butterflyleo..fit be young chap hustling to make things end..we know blame am..is far more honourable than going illegit.

Let's forget propaganda and Chase this Dullard back to daura..before he wreck our future and future of the unborn..

Back to daura is a national obligation.

3 Likes

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by MChaze25(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
Integrator1:

And you'd would claim you made an iota of sense ?
Bomb dey your head
Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by uba1991: 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
Airforce01:

I don't hate PMB.

I was among those that campaigned for him in 2015 and God knows I voted for him even under the rain .

But, PMB have disappointed so many people with his politics of Hate and lies.
buhari was not voted during rainy season pls go and think of the next lie

1 Like

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:18am On Oct 24, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Aboki, don't quote me wrongly, I did say there are little gains achieved in NPOWER, but u don't gain little by loosing much (Major job loss). During GEJ regime, the country has the best GDP in Africa, and was one of the top 20 fastest growing economies in the world. Yes, there were little problems at the tail end of GEJ regime, but we still had things quite better. Dollar was N220 as at April 2015, petrol was still N87, and foodstuffs was still fairly cheap. You talking about the global oil fall, was NIGERIA the only country to experience oil fall? Other oil nations didn't experience recession, 2. The 6 months buhari took to appoint his cabinets crashed the economy, as no one was managing the fiscal policies, at the same time he was interfering with the monetary policy and foreign exchange policies of the CBN. 3. Foreign investors distanced themselves from Nigeria, and the ones who were in Nigeria liquidated their investment and left, this was due to interference and lack of direction of the buhari first year in governance. Example, In a day, the Nigerian Stock Exchange lost almost a trillion Naira in shares in 2016 (Google is your friend). 4. What even put the nail on the coffin is the attempt to ban basic imported products into NIGERIA, and not allocating dollars to product manufacturers excluding Dangote. This made foodstuffs very expensive, because the few people that imported these raw materials/goods did so at an exorbitant price, and due to lack of competition in the import market fixed retail price at a higher level which we still suffering till this moment. 5. Appointing an accountant to manage the economy is the biggest blunder, an Economy as big as Nigeria is meant to be managed by an Economist.

From your post it is quite clear that you have very little understanding of the basic determinants of our economy, especially the vulnerability and total dependence of our mono-product economy on the price oil and how this has linkages and direct consequences on: our foreign reserves, exchange rate, investments, jobs, cost of production, prices of goods and importation etc.
If you can understand that then you would easily see how our current woes were largely caused by the Jonathan administration, who stole and squandered our yesterday, today and tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:58am On Oct 24, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

From your post it is quite clear that you have very little understanding of the basic determinants of our economy, especially the vulnerability and total dependence of our mono-product economy on the price oil and how this has linkages and direct consequences on: our foreign reserves, exchange rate, investments, jobs, cost of production, prices of goods and importation etc.
If you can understand that then you would easily see how our current woes were largely caused by the Jonathan administration, who stole and squandered our yesterday, today and tomorrow.

I will leave you with a closing remark. The Agricultural sector boom that's being witnessed by the buhari administration is as a result of policies and framework promulgated by the GEJ era. His minister of Agriculture Akinwunmi Adesina was adjudged the most performing minister in his era, hence, he was nominated to head the AfDB. Audu Ogbeh has never done anything worthy of note for 3 years except fighting about Cow ranching and grazing. Government is a continuity, and the gains recorded by this organisation was started by Goodluck regime, every single thing. Mention one project this administration started and concluded successfully, then we can discuss.
Re: Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:35am On Oct 24, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

I will leave you with a closing remark. The Agricultural sector boom that's being witnessed by the buhari administration is as a result of policies and framework promulgated by the GEJ era. His minister of Agriculture Akinwunmi Adesina was adjudged the most performing minister in his era, hence, he was nominated to head the AfDB. Audu Ogbeh has never done anything worthy of note for 3 years except fighting about Cow ranching and grazing. Government is a continuity, and the gains recorded by this organisation was started by Goodluck regime, every single thing. Mention one project this administration started and concluded successfully, then we can discuss.

Likewise, let me refresh your memory with the words of those in the know on how GEJ's mismanagement led to the current crisis which dishonest political jobbers are unfairly heaping on Buhari.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Kaduna Picks Hadiza Balarabe As El'Rufai's Running Mate / Aerial View Of Enugu State Secretariat / $13 Billion Paris Club Refunds: How LINAS, Ned Nwoko Were Threatened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.