Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,090 members, 7,825,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave (43035 Views)

Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour / Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) / Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by iGISTMORE: 5:48am On Oct 23, 2018
A 40-year old man, Oluwafemi Abidoye, has landed in trouble in Lagos after he was caught in a sex romp with his neighbour’s 16-year old daughter who he had allegedly turned to a sex slave.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Seriki Compound in Bariga Lagos where they reside.

It was gathered that Abidoye had been sleeping with the victim since 2017 when she was 15-year old and continued till this year before he was caught in the act.
He was said to have come back early from work when the parents of the victim will not be around, lured her to his apartment and engaged her in sex romp. He warned her not to tell anybody including her parents and she then turned to his sex slave.

However, the act was exposed after he was caught; the victim opened up that he had consistently raped her since 2017 and put fear into her not to reveal it to anyone.

The matter was reported to the police; Abidoye was arrested and transferred to the Gender Section of the State Police Command, Lagos.

During interrogation, he was said to have admitted penetrating her but claimed that all those while he did not force her into it.

However, the police found him culpable and charged him before the Ogba Magistrates court for defilement.
The prosecutor, Mr. Christopher John, informed the court that the victim was a minor and that the advice of DPP should be sought on the matter.

Thus, the Presiding Magistrate, Mr. Peter Nwaka, did not take his plea and ordered him to be remanded in prison custody.
The court also directed the prosecutor to duplicate the file and send to DPP for advice.

The matter was adjourned till 12th November, 2018 for the report of DPP advice to be available.

However, it was gathered that the matter may be transferred to the High Court and Abidoye may spend a long time in prison if DPP finds him culpable and he is found guilty for the offence he allegedly committed.

http://pmexpressng.com/man-40-turns-neighbours-daughter16-sex-slave/

4 Likes

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by axcerin: 5:48am On Oct 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by purem(m): 5:53am On Oct 23, 2018
Buhari see what you've done

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by cooldipo(m): 5:58am On Oct 23, 2018
Konji is a basted!

Hold your golden stick and say this short prayer...

My golden stick my golden stick, you will not detail my destiny shocked

29 Likes

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by izuch(m): 6:08am On Oct 23, 2018
What is it with old men having carnal knowledge of children these days, I thought they said f in the end times there will be women every where?

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by Elmojiid(m): 6:26am On Oct 23, 2018
purem:
Buhari see what you've done
na buhari rape the girl abi na buhari tell the man to rape the girl....common sense mba

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by segebase(m): 6:38am On Oct 23, 2018
gh
Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by Born2Breed(f): 6:40am On Oct 23, 2018
15yrs old raped for 1yr.

In a slap me I slap you compound.

The story get k-leg.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by CityNGR: 6:48am On Oct 23, 2018
Born2Breed:
15yrs old raped for 1yr.

In a slap me I slap you compound.

The story get k-leg.
Tell us your story

15 Likes

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by nowornever2016: 7:12am On Oct 23, 2018
this one no be rape jor! 15years old for naija I dey laff oo.

45 Likes

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by segebase(m): 7:15am On Oct 23, 2018
by,
Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by ictjobber: 9:30am On Oct 23, 2018
If we investigate now you go see say na the 16 year old girl turn the 40 year old man to sex slave..

Teens these days eh. Can lamushuan for Africa. That's how my friend broke his waist when he was trying to satisfy a teen who just couldn't stop shouting harder harder faster faster.

The most Sexually active of them all the South Africans... Those ones don finish.
‘Most Sexually Active’ South African High School Hit by 36 Teen Pregnancies in a Year, one boy responsible for impregnating three girls

9 Likes

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by ExpiredNigeria: 9:30am On Oct 23, 2018
Which kind rape? My 4 years neice could report anyone that touches her anyhow talk more of 15 years old girl.. and to even think it went on for one whole year..

The truth is

The girl enjoyed it and she knows it's a crime/sin too.. The world court can arrign the man and free the girl but, in Christendom for chritain believers she is going to hell if she dies now... so sei!

During interrogation, he was said to have admitted penetrating her but claimed that all those while he did not force her into it.

23 Likes

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by sirabu: 9:30am On Oct 23, 2018
When sex is over promoted in the media. Any food advert naked girls, car advert naked girls, churches mini nude girls display to the extent pastors are now tempted to taste the forbidden apples.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by osabiya16(m): 9:30am On Oct 23, 2018
This is unacceptable

The man should be castrated shocked
Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 23, 2018
Why naaa........?? Oluwafemi....why

Everyone should stick to his her vice..this is Igbo jurisdiction.... We know afonjas like to mine skull, we don't have to deny it.....
But ur neighbour's daughter...that's Igbo paroles...

.NCAN ...please let's address this matter properly. every tribe should be in their lane....it won't be nice to see afonjas carrying white powder to develop Malaysia and Indonesia

3 Likes

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by Hamilton1(m): 9:31am On Oct 23, 2018
Afonjas at it again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by Sweetcollins: 9:31am On Oct 23, 2018
Abomination
Am not being tribal
But this kinda news is endemic in a particular region
Sango why?

7 Likes

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by zombieTRACKER: 9:31am On Oct 23, 2018
Oluwafemi Abidoye

It's in the DNA

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by 9japarrot: 9:31am On Oct 23, 2018
People from the waste side again? shocked

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by helphelp: 9:31am On Oct 23, 2018
Hang him
Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 23, 2018
Afonja! I'm getting fed up with my tribe. What's Yoruba tribe turning into? I always like educated progressive people not some set of backward thinkers. Thst's what happens when you associate yourself with almájiris too much. Thst's why I will always like Igbos.
Instead of Yorubas to retrace dia steps, some will be coming online and be abusing Igbos. Igbos that are progressing everyday. Some yrs to come now, igbos will be the only progressive ones while Yorubas will like the almajiris

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by Tonyspecial(m): 9:31am On Oct 23, 2018
Very bad
Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by Made4naijablog: 9:32am On Oct 23, 2018
sad
Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by Hamilton1(m): 9:32am On Oct 23, 2018
Afonja nd rape ar lik 5&6

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by akeentech(m): 9:32am On Oct 23, 2018
Hamilton1:
Afonjas at it again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by Hamilton1(m): 9:32am On Oct 23, 2018
Afonjas breakin records back to back

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 23, 2018
Afonja people are sex starved and will sleep with anything. Biafrans men are fighting, dying to secure a future for their women and children, even going celibate for years without sex but afonjas are shamelessly busy chasing young women around. Useless things. SMH

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by tizzle(m): 9:33am On Oct 23, 2018
He constantly raped her like a year? As in she was going to meet him constantly to be "raped"

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) / Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day / Baby Thrown Into Pit Toilet And Soaked With Faeces Found Alive (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.