Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave (43052 Views)

Ogun Polic Arrest 23-Year-Old Man For Raping & Killing His 29-Year-Old Neighbour / Man Sexualizes 14-Year-Old Neighbour's Daughter Entrusted To Him (Photo) / Engineer Rapes His Neighbour’s Daughter In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by kingmurainah(m): 9:33am On Oct 23, 2018
its not a rape, na naija we dey, both parties agreed to it

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by Phoenix999: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2018
Make dem leave dat man jare... D gal dey enjoy am! 15 years gal for this Naija?? If dem probe further sef dem go discover saybd alleged victim na em dey even dey on top d man. All these Naija teenage gals wen like big dick anyhw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 23, 2018
They don't disappoint

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by chuddyforlife(m): 9:38am On Oct 23, 2018
Born2Breed:
15yrs old raped for 1yr.
In a slap me I slap you compound.
The story get k-leg.
my sister u no see
Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by samsam2019: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2018
More like 16 year old getting proper dick from her neighbour

Make dem free the man abeg

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by chuddyforlife(m): 9:39am On Oct 23, 2018
Phoenix999:
Make dem leave dat man jare... D gal dey enjoy am! 15 years gal for this Naija?? If dem probe further sef dem go discover saybd alleged victim na em dey even dey on top d man. All these Naija teenage gals wen like big dick anyhw

guy u funny oh
Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by wink2015(m): 9:39am On Oct 23, 2018
A 40-year old man, Oluwafemi Abidoye, has landed in trouble in Lagos after he was caught in a sex romp with his neighbour’s 16-year old daughter who he had allegedly turned to a sex slave.

P.M.EXPRESS reports that the incident happened at Seriki Compound in Bariga Lagos where they reside.

It was gathered that Abidoye had been sleeping with the victim since 2017 when she was 15-year old and continued till this year before he was caught in the act.
He was said to have come back early from work when the parents of the victim will not be around, lured her to his apartment and engaged her in sex romp. He warned her not to tell anybody including her parents and she then turned to his sex slave.

However, the act was exposed after he was caught; the victim opened up that he had consistently raped her since 2017 and put fear into her not to reveal it to anyone.

The matter was reported to the police; Abidoye was arrested and transferred to the Gender Section of the State Police Command, Lagos.

During interrogation, he was said to have admitted penetrating her but claimed that all those while he did not force her into it.

However, the police found him culpable and charged him before the Ogba Magistrates court for defilement.
The prosecutor, Mr. Christopher John, informed the court that the victim was a minor and that the advice of DPP should be sought on the matter.

Thus, the Presiding Magistrate, Mr. Peter Nwaka, did not take his plea and ordered him to be remanded in prison custody.
The court also directed the prosecutor to duplicate the file and send to DPP for advice.

The matter was adjourned till 12th November, 2018 for the report of DPP advice to be available.

However, it was gathered that the matter may be transferred to the High Court and Abidoye may spend a long time in prison if DPP finds him culpable and he is found guilty for the offence he allegedly committed.

http://pmexpressng.com/man-40-turns-neighbours-daughter16-sex-slave/

Why defile a teen? There are so many grown up women around whom he should start a relationship with.
Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by Topmaike007(m): 9:40am On Oct 23, 2018
purem:
Buhari see what you've done
na buhari dey Bleep the girl?
Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by vicfy(m): 9:40am On Oct 23, 2018
My own 15 yr old neighbour has been sexually harassing me, n no one would say a thing about dt, untill I decide to "Lamoshuang" her na, someborry we cum an arrest mua...

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by Charly68: 9:42am On Oct 23, 2018
Elmojiid:
na buhari rape the girl abi na buhari tell the man to rape the girl....common sense mba
They sleep and dream of Buhari daily..
Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by xtravanganza: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2018
a big fat lie... it might have started as a rape but it became consensual

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by lawman88(m): 9:44am On Oct 23, 2018
this is one of the reason why i do not yeild to advances from this young ladies who are not up to 22 years. Some of them want you to Bleep them but if the fucking become public knowledge, her parents will claim under age, rape, or defilement.

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by Victor08032(m): 9:44am On Oct 23, 2018
undecided cool

the teen now a days cannot be trusted, what could have make the girl went to the man's apartment in the first place, stop judge!!! do you know how much things the girl must have taken from the man? so look at the matter the other ways round, because 16 years girls now a days is doing more than 32years old woman

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by victorian(f): 9:48am On Oct 23, 2018
The girl was enjoying it.

Case closed.

The man sef angry

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by lawman88(m): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2018
this is one of the reasons why i do not yeild to advances from this young ladies who are not up to 22 years. Some of them want you to Bleep them but if the fucking become public knowledge, her parents will claim under age, rape, or defilement. I believe the lady is more than 15 years
Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by AFONJACOW(m): 9:52am On Oct 23, 2018
why is it that 80% of rape case in Nigeria has AFONJA name as prime suspect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by Endtimesmith(m): 9:54am On Oct 23, 2018
purem:

2 Likes

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 23, 2018
With the way the world is today, I'm sure the sex was by mutual consent and not rape.

Still, the 40-year old adult should have known better that the law doesn't recognize consent given by a minor.

That makes it a crime indeed.

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by cc77(m): 9:55am On Oct 23, 2018
purem:
receive sense now grin
Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2018
these sex stories should stop making front page, beginng to see our mods as pimpps, or are they trying to tell us howthey spend their downtime?

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:05am On Oct 23, 2018
In sexual context, ratio 40:15 is bad. Skull miners republic and underage sex
Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by D1zion: 10:08am On Oct 23, 2018
The man might have his own fault. But all this small girls of these days shouldnt be trusted. Most of them, not all anyways are loose cannon. They can lure men & put them in trouble.

2 Likes

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 23, 2018
Though I will blame the man but the truth is that most underaged girls today are the ones seducing men, parents are not doing their work again, and for a girl of 15 to be having sex over a year without telling anyone until they were caught is intentional, the girl enjoys what they were doing. Parents are not doing their work! After everything then let's know if the girl is really 16.

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2018
9japarrot:
People from the waste side again? shocked
what do you expect when lamidi of oyo's the idol .
Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by badthinds: 10:19am On Oct 23, 2018
Hamilton1:
Afonjas breakin records back to back

Do you mean breaking hymen?

Lol... Seriously, I don't have an issue with any tribe in Naija o. I love you all, just wanted to joke a little.
Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by thatigboman: 10:30am On Oct 23, 2018
Hamilton1:
Afonjas at it again
what do u expect? When it's rape, west coast never disappoints
Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 23, 2018
Please what's DPP
Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by erico2k2(m): 10:32am On Oct 23, 2018
good one, wey matured babe full ground unto say buy one get one free seff,nah pikin body dey give am JOY, make the guy rot in prison Jooor
Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by erico2k2(m): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2018
holyidol:
Though I will blame the man but the truth is that most underaged girls today are the ones seducing men, parents are not doing their work again, and for a girl of 15 to be having sex over a year without telling anyone until they were caught is intentional, the girl enjoys what they were doing. Parents are not doing their work! After everything then let's know if the girl is really 16.
Stop it,that thought right there waqs the one the Accused has hence the act.YOu see i n this case there is only one adult the man,He is meant to be the responsible adult, even if the girl grabs his joy stick and go naked, he should be man enough to shove her away and tell her parents of what she is up to or best stay clear of such evil!But when you reason with ur Diccck i nstead of head this is what happens.
Re: 40-year-old Man Turns 16-year-old Neighbour’s Daughter To Sex Slave by Jimbadly: 10:42am On Oct 23, 2018
Of course he's Yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Neighbors Rescue Little Girl In Terrible State From Her "Madam" (Graphic Video) / Man Caught Stealing Perfume For His Girlfriend In Supermarket On Valentine's Day / We Killed Him After Receiving N700K Ransom, Suspected Kidnappers Confess [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.