Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (210253 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2008
Kenosky
I prefered you when you were dumb

Alfa
Jisi is Ibo

Pak
Thanks for breaking the ice and bringing to us and the 'thread world' what Jisi was a bit reluctant to.

Finally, this thread has grown. Imagine us watching Jisi's pics and family pics. Thumbs up to Jisi
You get liver no be small!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2008
kenosky:

[size=25pt]no right whatsoever to post peeps pix without their permission! though i'm sure JISI has simply used oga pak 2 publish her pix! now, who b the dumbass tongue coolPLAGIARISM is a criminal offence! shocked undecided lipsrsealed[/size]

. . . . . sort of noticed you modified the post from its original content.

JISIDAISY:

grin grin grin grin
@Pak
You are simply fantastic. Only the last pis u posted is me chilling.

thanks for the compliments but I knew all along it was u.

If you had noticed, I had all along been refering to your sis when

I used the pronoun 'her'.

@all, how work today ?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2008
Let me giv u all a lil poser.

where were you at this time seven years ago and what was running thru

your mind about the eventual aftermath of the terror attacks

I was actually in school and sort of believed we were heading towards

a cataclysmic third world war. embarassed
Re: Which Way Nlng? by AlfaPrime: 11:13pm On Sep 11, 2008
Jisi, Keekwanu?

@Pak
Just like you, I was at school and the news shocked me alright. But I must add then that the full import of what had just happened didn't dawn on me immediately. You know, my greatest "problems" merely centred around maintaining or improving on my GP at every opportunity! Things are markedly different now, however.

@Thread

Must say welcome to all who have returned. Pak, that was a great move to post the pix. Am only hoping that Hurricane Ike (sounds Igbo, too!) won't destroy all the wonderful sights am hoping to see in Houston b4 I get there in some days' time! Or even disrupt my plans entirely,

Nigerians, we are blessed.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jill(f): 11:57pm On Sep 11, 2008
i was in school too
would never have believed a thing like that could happen in the US,

lets hope we never have to witness anything like that again.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by JISIDAISY(f): 5:40am On Sep 12, 2008
grin grin grin
@Alfa&Opoks

I am not ibo.

@Kenosky
Ken, some people are proud of their folks and are willing to share with friends. If you are having a problem with that shut ur mouth and ur eyes too. Some people arent afraid to share pix of events in their lives cos they are mighty proud of them. not everyone is like you.

@pak
kindly disregard kenosky's comment. thats coming from his bush mentality. This is also someone wen no gree say e don come back to 9ja, still dey for UK for his mind. as if he no believe say he go jand one day. Like i'll say again and again, thank God for NLNG.

@All
Its friday. Thank God for that too.
9/11. I was -----now I cant remember. but i think i was on hols with my mom in Dubai. cos i remember being so afraid that the US was gonna kill everyone of us in the middle east. I remember the sights on TV. The dust. That dust. That heavy dust that turned everyone into a single race. Then the stories, and testimonies, plus the panic for family and loved ones. My uncle's office @imf was just less than 10mins from the world trade center.
I can never forget the calls recorded to have been made from the plane----pips telling their families they love them---when they knew too well, they were about to die. I wish I didnt have to remember---but i do. And I still panic. embarassed . If the US can get attacked on their own soil. Why cant we? I still panic.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2008
opokonwa:

Kenosky
I prefered you when you were dumb

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool

Alfa
Jisi is Ibo

undecided tongue

JISIDAISY link=topic=48041.msg2789228#msg2789228 date=1221194420:

grin grin grin
@Alfa&Opoks

I am not ibo.

tongue undecided lipsrsealed

@Kenosky
Ken, some people are proud of their folks and are willing to share with friends. If you are having a problem with that shut your mouth and your eyes too. Some people arent afraid to share pix of events in their lives because they are mighty proud of them. not everyone is like you.

undecided lipsrsealed tongue shocked

@pak
kindly disregard kenosky's comment. thats coming from his bush mentality. This is also someone when no gree say e don come back to Nigeria, still dey for UK for his mind. as if he no believe say he go jand one day. Like i'll say again and again, thank God for NLNG.

undecided lipsrsealed tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue undecided lipsrsealed

shakes his head! tongue lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 9:16pm On Sep 12, 2008
@ JISI

Don't bother sister, Nigeria wont get attacked,

just imagine for one moment that you're a terrorist,

would you bother attacking nigeria ?

Nooooooooooo ,

The average nigerian is already under attack everday by

hunger, poverty, electricity (lack of it), police, thieves

and what have you.

but we thank God say we still dey sha.

@Alfa and Opoks

when will you guys get it ?

jisi is neither ibo nor edo she is simply an ALIEN .
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 9:42pm On Sep 12, 2008
It seems like a rift is brewing between Kenosky and Jisi.

sounds xciting.

tot Kuwena was the only person capable of giving us some 'action'.

but then jisi, if you yab Kenosky,

how my guy go take reply you, considering the fact that he's DUMBĀ  lipsrsealed
Re: Which Way Nlng? by JISIDAISY(f): 10:03pm On Sep 12, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

angry He is a dumbass lipsrsealed
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 10:40pm On Sep 12, 2008
just to spice things up a bit,

am going to post the pix of another set of siblings
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2008
its Theo and Holly Wallcott,

aint they cute.

Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 10:46pm On Sep 12, 2008
heard some stuff bout an LNG billion naira scam,

anybody with authentic info ?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by AlfaPrime: 1:59am On Sep 13, 2008
pak:

sounds xciting.

how my guy go take reply you, considering the fact that he's DUMB lipsrsealed

Well, as for "action", as long as it stops at "intellectual militancy", then we're safe enough

Jisi, what part of Alien country are U from, if so?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by JISIDAISY(f): 5:19am On Sep 13, 2008
grin
@Alfa
I'm from the land of the tall ones. We live after the mountains across the 7 seas. My tribe's men are great hunters. Plus we are the learned ones. if u can get to us, u will find diamonds and hidden treasures beyond ur wildest imagination. grin

@Pak
See why i must marry person wen get mixed blood, as per wen get both white and black genes, their products are always soo cute. And their hair? Oh my God!
The scam? Its everywhere. The other time it was NNPC, but wat did they do about it? The LNG scam is on the front page now but will gradually recede to the back and finally outta the news soon enuf.

@All
Wat ar ya'll doing this coming longest break ever? Any obudu cattle rancher in the house? Pls raise ur hands up. wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 6:13am On Sep 13, 2008
@Alfa

You never cease to come up with something new cheesy

'intellectual militancy' !!!

I like that.

I think the world will be a better pplace if you can make that suggestion

to Russia, Georgia, ossetia, the US, the middle east and our own dear niger delta.

Hey JISI, Abeg I get mixed blood O !

at least my mama and papa no come from the same village. So I qualify.

how long is the break going to be ? up to a week

if so, it will be a good time for a retreat and maybe search for a new bride grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 7:48am On Sep 13, 2008
pak:

sounds xciting.

how my guy go take reply you, considering the fact that he's DUMB lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed undecided tongue cool lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 7:52am On Sep 13, 2008
JISIDAISY:

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

angry He is a dumbass lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed undecided tongue cool undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 7:59am On Sep 13, 2008
AlfaPrime:

Well, as for "action", as long as it stops at "intellectual militancy", then we're safe enough

Jisi, what part of Alien country are You from, if so?

smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: Which Way Nlng? by AlfaPrime: 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2008
Hey Chaps! I just had a "brainwave now", Kenno's dumb moves most likely could imply one thing: [i[b]]"I've run out of ideas of what to say for now". [/b] [/i] I say this cos at least last week we all saw that he could actually speak when stimulated enough. The pix posting did the magic, U recall. In a way, perhaps the alternative to his dumb postings would have been not to post at all for lack of ideas, so bottomline - we should be grateful for the dumb/emoticon postings!

@Pak
Intellectual militancy, as the expression suggests, is much more desirable than the reported "full scale" military action going on currently in the Niger delta mangrove swamps between the militants and the Nig army. I understand it started sometime earlier today, and preliminary reports have it that some kidnapped oil workers currently in MEND's custody were caught in the cross-fire, some sustaining injuries.

Just wonder when this will all end. Nobody wins in such events,, we're all losers. Can we stop the fights and approach the (negotiation) table with grace, please?

Was wondering if the recent creation of the ND ministry is a step in the right direction, Can anyone say for certain?

@Jisi
The place U just described as your place of origin sounds very interesting. If there are no mosquitoes there, and if there is uninterruptible power supply as well as internet access, then why not? It could be the ideal place to visit for the holz U're talking of!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by JISIDAISY(f): 12:33am On Sep 14, 2008
grin
@Alfa
sorry to have to be the one to burst ur bubble---but we do have mosquitoes---the size of a human head. And dragons too(how else do u think we werent discovered by the brits?) People try---but most do not survive---those who do do not come back to tell the tale. cheesy

@Pak
grin grin grin grin send me ur pix. i no trust u. lemme see ur pix first. Until then u are as qualified as kuku and keno grin grin grin ---which is no qualification at all.

@All
The ND ministry is suppose to do -------what exactly?? I am yet to understand the esscence of that move Umaru took.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 9:42am On Sep 14, 2008
AlfaPrime:

Hey Chaps! I just had a "brainwave now", Kenno's dumb moves most likely could imply one thing: [i[b]]"I've run out of ideas of what to say for now". [/b] [/i] I say this because at least last week we all saw that he could actually speak when stimulated enough. The pix posting did the magic, You recall. In a way, perhaps the alternative to his dumb postings would have been not to post at all for lack of ideas, so bottomline - we should be grateful for the dumb/emoticon postings!

smiley wink cheesy grin cool

JISIDAISY link=topic=48041.msg2798950#msg2798950 date=1221348798:

grin

@Pak
grin grin grin grin send me your pix. i no trust u. let me see your pix first. Until then u are as qualified as kuku and keno grin grin grin ---which is no qualification at all.

lipsrsealed undecided tongue shocked
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 8:29am On Sep 15, 2008
Wow! Long weekend!
Had too many activities! Didn't miss the thread and from what I see, the thread didn't miss me either.
Pak, Jisi and Alfa have been doing a wonderful job! You guys deserve gold medals!
Leave the bronze to Kenosky for filling the thread with renewed dumbness
The silver remains unclaimed.
We are entertaining most of our 'silent audience' again including Kuwena.
Just check out the number of views on this thread and you will appreciate the statistics.

Jisi
You're still Ibo
I don't know whom among the two men is your dad but both are handsome (I guess the taller one is).
Those twins around the bridegroom (esp the one on his right) look like that Okoronkwo guy that played 7 in Dream Team IV
That white flowergirl of your sis looks like a doll while the lady with my size of hair looks Jamaican
And what's that tube you were in? Plane, boat, submarine or hovercraft's interior?
Even the smile on your face as you sat there like an Angel shows enough mischief brewing in that mind. tongue
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 9:21am On Sep 15, 2008
Back to page 144

Pak
7 years ago, I was sitting in my dad's Sitting room watching CNN when I saw the plane hitting the twin towers
To be frank, I didn't feel anything like Armageddon was coming.
I only felt that the chain of events were interesting enough to keep me glued to boring CNN.

In retrospect, I do not know who to blame; Osama Bin Laden and his Aqaeda troops or the USA who trained him, empowered him with dangerous weapons, gave him more than enough moral and logistic support and used him for evil against Russia in the Afghan war, then declared him the most wanted man on Planet Earth when that evil grew independent of them and turned its focus against them.

The same thing they did with Saddam against Iran and when he grew powerful and stopped being a puppet of the USA, they piled up bad propaganda and rallied international pressure against him for years, finally invaded Iraq in search of unfounded weapons and toppled the regime.

But one cannot cheat nature.
America is paying for her dirty politics spending over $300 billion pursuing a protracted war and greed for oil. Don't even mention the loss of thousands of lives.
The world is a political landscape including the media; they show you what they want you to know but all sides are evil. Both the Axis and the Allies.

Jisi
Your unkind words to Kenosky seem to have shut him up again.
What's the fuss?
Nobody go attack Nigeria, na we dey attack ourselves. Some bloodthirsty fanatics in the North killing christians over an unrelated cartoon originating from a Dannish (Denmark) newspaper or the Niger-Delta guys (MEND et al) fighting for self emancipation. All na politics!

Or like Pak said PHCN already attacking us everyday with darkness, despair and disappointment, our politicians still syphoning our money under our very noses with big English, our hundreds of pastors getting richer everyday (even buying private jets) while the ever donating congregation gets leaner and keeps struggling, me beating an average of one-and-half hours and atimes two hours journey under hurrendous Lagos traffic to get to work everyday (3rd Mainland bridge partially blocked), we are under attack everyday!

Pak
Your pix Both are cute but the guy is the cuter of the two.
The lady appears pregnant to me (don't ask me how I knew) and a bit rough-looking (forgive me her fans).

LNG scam? I saw it on paper too. Sounds interesting wink
Scams are not new in Nigeria, justice is. But FBI coming into Nigeria, that is a new one.

Looking for a new bride? What happened to the old one? undecided

Obudu Cattle Ranch? Mmmh 've been there. Cold like crazy embarassed Boring as a grave if you go alone.
But the sites are 'out of Naija' wink Best to go there either with friends, your boo or your sisi.

Niger-Delta ministry? I think it's a very good move by this administration.
The headache from that part of a nation long warranted a ministry.
How the ministry will be managed to effectively address the needs and challenges of the ND is another issue.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2008
[size=15pt] opoks shocked cool lipsrsealed undecided grin cool undecided[/size]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2008
AlfaPrime:

Was wondering if the recent creation of the ND ministry is a step in the right direction, Can anyone say for certain?

It's like re-arranging the deck chairs on the titanic !
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2008
Abeg kenosky, its like you are closer to the action.

What's life like in Bonny ?

we'l like to hear from the horse's mouth
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 7:09pm On Sep 15, 2008
opokonwa:

Pak
Your pix Both are cute but the guy is the cuter of the two.
The lady appears pregnant to me (don't ask me how I knew) and a bit rough-looking (forgive me her fans).

I seriously hope 'that girl' is not pregnant lipsrsealed

opokonwa:

Looking for a new bride? What happened to the old one? undecided

I'm searching for her too undecided
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 8:17pm On Sep 15, 2008
pak:

Abeg kenosky, its like you are closer to the action.

What's life like in Bonny ?

we'l like to hear from the horse's mouth

lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Which Way Nlng? by AlfaPrime: 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2008
The ND Question! Whew. I guess it seems "politically correct" now-a-days to blame the govt or the past administrations for the cummulative neglect of the nation's cash cow, I wouldn't disagree, but the militants should ask themselves how much good their rantings has brought the region. In every bad situation, some people just like to cash in on the state of affairs and cause more chaos,

Reminds me of those students who would start a riot on the eve of exams simply because they aren't ready for their papers!

Seriously, many of them (the miscreants) have not shown that there are innately any much better than the politicians themselves. I think this is what we should guard against, Oh, I guess no one wants to criticise them for fear of being kidnapped or so, but truth must be told that we could have made more progress if the govt and the "fighters" come together in an atmosphere of peace and security.

Well! We still thank God for mighty mercies. So, so much to appreciate, especially if we venture to compare our situation with that of others, and realise that our problems are nearly 90% or more, man-made. Govt insincerity, white, bare-faced lying to the Nigerian public, , these all have to be laid aside.

May this thread live long. Regards to all!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by AlfaPrime: 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2008
Why the silence, Chaps?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 5:02pm On Sep 23, 2008
Because the thread is dead.
I wonder why it's so hard for you to see.
Even as I holla inside here, I can hear the echo reverberate back to me.
The thread is empty and her many characters have abandoned her. Get it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.