Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (210246 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 7:49pm On Oct 04, 2007
I better go home and lick my wounds. But there is hope.

'At night there are tears, but joy comes with dawn' (Cf the Psalms NJB).

Bye, Adrian, Opokonwa, Jill, Kenosky; everyone.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2007
adrianic:

opoks,

thank u for asking about tolagbaju .

at this stage ehn,the guys info is sure to come in handy.

at least we will be told something like "i spoke to an uncle of mine who is a senior manager at NLNG in the Risks and loans department".

at least dt is an identifiable person.

all these "there are strong indications""i heard" etc na tabloid gist be dt and until we get something to d contrary,like Thomas in the Bible, i refuse to believe

TOLAGBAJUUU EEEEEEE! WHERE ART THOU IN THESE TRYING TIMES? as opoks asked "dost thou retire to thine village to seek respite as the o'clock of liberation approaches? all na conjecture like adriano yarn till we begin get the real deal. My prayer is that LNG should not kall u inside any oda bank than GTB (smiles smiley smiley smiley), abi opoks, adrian, wetin una feel grin grin lol
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2007
kuwena:

I better go home and lick my wounds. But there is hope.

'At night there are tears, but joy comes with dawn' (Cf the Psalms NJB).

Bye, Adrian, Opokonwa, Jill, Kenosky; everyone.

thanx bro cool  coolbut u been no yarn us say u wound before na undecided undecided!!! I for just send down First Aid Kit to u. "Sorrow  cry crymay last for a nite but Joy cheesy cheesy cometh in the morning" grin grin ,  True talk bro
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 5:04am On Oct 05, 2007
sunday2007:

GUYS i have got an amazing laptop for sale here

hp pavillion dv6000 [brand new]

Features abound

2.16-GHz Core 2 Duo T7400 processor (the star attraction)
1.0 gb Ram
170GB harddisk (diff between this & review)
15.4inch monitor
remote control ,
802.11a/b/g Wi-Fi
a 5-in-1 media card reader
two headphone jacks (ideal for sharing a DVD movie)
a built-in 1.3-megapixel webcam.
our test configuration included 1GB of RAM
DVD-ROM/CD-RW combo drive.

This six-pound notebook features a 15.4-inch widescreen LCD

with a comfortable 1280 x 800-pixel native resolution

Battery life was a respectable 3 hours and 39 minutes.

So for consumers and business users looking for a fast laptop,

the HP Pavilion dv6000t fits the bill.

read reviews

http://www.laptopmag.com/Review/HP-Pavilion-dv6000t.ht

m

180k (asking price)
serious buyers only

u with that share solicitor, i no even know who b more of a desperate salesman embarassed embarassed!!! shocked shocked So u want us to use our 1st salary to buy your 180K "six pound notebook" Anoda desperado is let loose on us angry angry, its 5am, salesman Sunday, i suggest u come back around 6pm today to c what the hawks would av done to your posts (u and your serious buyers) undecided  undecidedi promise u, your laptop wont b worth half pound by that tyme grin grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 5:19am On Oct 05, 2007
great peeps, abeg make una no vex say i no even greet una dis morning, na dat shylock salesman angry angry make mi forget courtesy shocked shocked. Anyway, good morning kiss kiss, hope u guys all had great nites it is well grin grin, all u need do is believe!!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 5:28am On Oct 05, 2007
peeps, u probably wont read from mi till evenin, its friday and i m leaving ma laptop at home, u know na, tgif cool cool probably need to hang out after work, ciao, catch ya'll posts in the evenin,, av a great day too kiss kiss kiss!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 8:04am On Oct 05, 2007
uche7869:

Everybody, ,Oct 3rd, was the birthday of this thread sort of, it was in the thursday guardian of that day last year that d 1st advert for this NLNG job came out, Like someone said Chevron and Mobil have finished and handed letters to successful candidates, maybe we should find a way of getting the attention of the HR Dept of NLNG to this thread so they know they are laggin behind in their duties, KUwena, ,Oponks, ,Adrianic et al, wetin una think??

We go buy 'cake' for this thread! tongue tongue tongue A candidate I know said she was gonna give them a call today to ask 'what'a gwan?!!! '

uche7869:

OOOPOKONWA, I TOLD You I KNOW You!!!!!!I ALSO DID MY ASSESSMENT ON THE 10TH, IF IM NOT MISTAKEN WE ARGUED ABT NIGERIANS AND RAISING CAPITAL OR SOMTHING LIKE THAT, You WERE WEARIN A GREY DESIGNER SUIT,

[color=#990000]Thank God you call am 'designer suit' 'cause I for punch you face if you had not acknowledged that tongue
Bros you know me no be small o! cheesy

uche7869 link=topic=48041.msg1557622#msg1557622 date=1191517591:

[size=12pt]
TALL, ,FAIR, AND VERY SURE OF URSELF, IFTHATS You THEN You REALLY WORK AT GLO COS You TOLD US THAT DAY You HAD TO LIE TO UR BOSS AND SWITCH OFF UR FONE, You WIA CANDIDATE B SOMETHIN, You R IBO, AM I RYT?

Bros e don do! angry You wan strip be naked! angry

I no 'gbadu' your 'expositions' o! I be 'TuFace Idibia'! angry

Meanwhile I no know you o! tongue unless you be one tall, fair, quiet guy wey been dey waka like 'Mr. Solo' o!

uche7869:

Meanwhile here's exclusive news for members of this thread, BG Group and BP(British petroleum )_are currently recruiting graduates worldwide, check out the sites and apply:www.bg-gropu.com and www.bp.com,

Brothers dis one na job o! tongue grin

Brother God bless you o! another 'Tolagbaju' in the making?! tongue

Brothers wetin una think? We go apply for am with 'left-hand' . . . while we wait for NLNG with 'right' hand! cheesy

Talk about PLAN 'B's, PLAN 'C's and PLAN 'D's? THIS WORLD NA STRATEGY O! tongue

NO LOSS! I MUSTu! CHECK AM OUTu! TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked MAYBE WE GO EVEN EXTEND THIS THREAD TO THEM 'BG' AND 'BP' GROUP.

WETIN UNA THINK?!

uche7869:

@Opokonwa, I agree with u totally about the banks, even if na goliath be security there, if NLNG calls make i no answer?i think they should all take a que from GTB,

Bros you don become fellow preacher?! grin

uche7869:

"Hey guys, keep your eyes and ears open, contact your inside sources and your postal address' because there are strong indications the letters are out and if You made it ,anytime so soon it will be at your doorstep - this is pretty reliable." from @izi-n-bizi, ok now i think this may have some element of truth,

Yeah! Yeah!! Yeah!! Yeah!!! Yeah!!!! Yeah!!!!! grin no longer in the realm of conjectures! wink
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 9:55am On Oct 05, 2007
kuwena:

I don't feel happy today. I have a terrible headache, and a 'dark night of the soul' is descending on me. But I remember when I was still an undergraduate in my first year. I had a certain cousin; she is a wise girl, and her name is Uchechi. Sometimes I used to go to her when I was sad or frustrated. She would sing this song to me:

Whether you dey first year, or you dey final year, e go beta-o, ooo (2ce)
E go beta-o ooo
E go beta-o ooo chei!
E go beta-o ooo (2ce)

And now, I sing the same song to us, all of us

Whether letter come, or letter never come, e go beta-o, ooo (2ce)
E go beta-o ooo
E go beta-o ooo chei!
E go beta-o ooo (2ce)

Because 'e don mark say we go make am; Baba God don sign am say we go rule am-o; na wa destiny, make them no think am.'

Amen.

Let us pray for one another.

Kuwena,

No be only you have got that 'gloomy' feeling hanging over you. embarassed

For some two dayz now, I couldn't help thinking; what if I'm not even on the NLNG train? I be guy wey dey think back and forth and imagine all possibilities. undecided

As the appointed time for our letters to arrive draws nearer; these thoughts are bound to come. embarassed and in my opinion, they must be considered. sad

I couldn't help thinking; What if I just made everyone else happy and finally left out of the 'train'?

What if I'm not part of the '220'? God forbid!

What if I am, but I do not make it to the '70' or whatever number because some peeps have been picked from my state? I'm from Anambra state and I know say as my 'peeps' dey hussle for 'pepper', dem sabi hussle for 'book' and 'job' no be small! embarassed Quota System; we no dey educationally disadvantaged at all!

I couldn't help thinking; What if my destiny lies elsewhere?

But you know what; anyone I talk to believe I am a candidate worthy of NLNG. But does that give me an automatic 'pass' to NLNG?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have resolved one thing . . . . . . . and you know what it is?

LET THEM BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool cool cool cool cool

I rather 'die' with my eyes open 'in this case' than die 21 times before my time! cool shocked shocked shocked

If NLNG is not my destiny inspite of my hoping, waiting, trying, making 'friends' and keeping this thread! THEN SO BE IT!

I rather try this hard and 'drop out' than bite my lips and wish I have tried. sad

NLNG has totally exhausted us! thank God for this thread and the fact that few of us have access to it! We can encourage ourselves, entertain and enlighten ourselves, make 'friends', be one another's shoulder, and let out some 'tensions' and some 'steam'! person would have been crying by now. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

I will end this thoughts by saying 'don't die yet'.

Look NLNG in the eye and damn them. shocked shocked cool

At the end of the day, we may be able to say; we came, we saw and we conquered! cool

We conquered fears, failures, despair, discouragement, faint hearts, 'waiting', disappointments and 'chance'. If we moved on, we moved on to better placez, better lives, better destinies! cool We would have conquered ourselves! . . . We conquered NLNG!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY THREAD! smiley I bought you a 'cake'?

THIS POST IS MY CAKE. smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 10:49am On Oct 05, 2007
@Uche,

I don sabi you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

No be that fair boy from Aba, on a dark suit, sitting directly in front of me and arguing that Barrack Obama na Nigerian?! Bros I hope say you don correct yourself! U don realise say na Kenyan American finally! [/b]I dig you!

And bros, I no see 'Nigeria' for that BP website you posted [b]nor did I see the job. embarassed

Can you kindly give us the correct and exact link . . .or is this also another 'conjecture?' undecided angry
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 11:15am On Oct 05, 2007
sunday2007:

GUYS i have got an amazing laptop for sale here

hp pavillion dv6000 [brand new]

Features abound

2.16-GHz Core 2 Duo T7400 processor (the star attraction)
1.0 gb Ram
170GB harddisk (diff between this & review)
15.4inch monitor
remote control ,
802.11a/b/g Wi-Fi
a 5-in-1 media card reader
two headphone jacks (ideal for sharing a DVD movie)
a built-in 1.3-megapixel webcam.
our test configuration included 1GB of RAM
DVD-ROM/CD-RW combo drive.

This six-pound notebook features a 15.4-inch widescreen LCD

with a comfortable 1280 x 800-pixel native resolution

Battery life was a respectable 3 hours and 39 minutes.

So for consumers and business users looking for a fast laptop,

the HP Pavilion dv6000t fits the bill.

read reviews

http://www.laptopmag.com/Review/HP-Pavilion-dv6000t.ht

m

180k (asking price)
serious buyers only

Guy you should audition for DESPERADO PART 4!

I wonder when Nigerians will learn that you need to build a 'relationship' before selling 'a pinch of salt'. except that 'pinch of salt' becomes a 'necessity' and in this case, it is not! angry

I wonder when people would understand the difference between being 'rude' and being 'stupid'? . . . shakes head.in this case there was no difference.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jalo: 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2007
HAPPY B'DAY GUYS,
IS BEEN A JOURNEY SO FAR ON THIS THREAD.opokonwa,u r one of my favourities on dis thread,u submission always feel my day,i may not be a regular contributor bt my day is neva complete witout reading submissions from kuwena and his fantastic four(kuwena,adrianic,opoks and kenosky), opoks,ur last drop(the sales guy) was so wieghty that i promise to laugh for two days,though u said the first thing(I wonder when Nigerians will learn that you need to build a 'relationship' before selling 'a pinch of salt') nigerians need to learn abt sales,

abt Nlng,well any gist without anyone in dis forum tellin us abt his or her letter is no gist.Even the inside source i av too cannot tell me anything that i will rely on anymore, this thread gives me joy and my work gives me hope,so i guex nothing is missing in my life(life with or withour Nlng in this forum is like life full of insightfullness into various issues)

SO GUYS,I AV ONE WISH TO MAKE,WILL THIS THREAD CONTINUE AFTER ALL DIS BROUHAHA ABT NLNG?
KUWENA AND CO,U GUYS CAN MAKE HOME VIDEO FROM DIS THREAD OOO,ABI?I BET U THAT IT WILL SPREAD LIKE WILD FIRE AND SELL LIKE GLO CARD ABI?NA GLO DEY PAY MY MONEY.

ALL D BEST DUDE AND PLS KUWENA THINK ABT IT COS I WILL LIKE IT TO BE MY FIRST DEBUT IN NIGERIA HOME VIDEO SCENE,

CHAO
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2007
jalo:

SO GUYS,I AV ONE WISH TO MAKE,WILL THIS THREAD CONTINUE AFTER ALL DIS BROUHAHA ABT NLNG?

That's a 'million dollar' question.

jalo:

regular contributor bt my day is never complete witout reading submissions from kuwena and his fantastic four(kuwena,adrianic,opoks and kenosky),

I never thought of us as FANTASTIC FOUR! undecided you must like a lot of movies. I simply admit that we have been fairly consistent. Ours have simply been a labour of love. kiss and we make a Great team! smiley

jalo:

KUWENA AND CO,You GUYS CAN MAKE HOME VIDEO FROM DIS THREAD OOO,ABI?I BET You THAT IT WILL SPREAD LIKE WILD FIRE AND SELL LIKE GLO CARD ABI?

ALL D BEST DUDE AND PLS KUWENA THINK ABT IT COS I WILL LIKE IT TO BE MY FIRST DEBUT IN NIGERIA HOME VIDEO SCENE,

Once you can find a 'very creative' film director that could make out something 'fantastic', I would love the money. kiss kiss kiss

jalo:

NA GLO DEY PAY MY MONEY.

Another 'Glo' staff besides Tolagbaju and I I guess we all want an exodus. Let others 'Rule that World' instead.

SPARTANS! AHOO! AHOO!! AHOO!! cheesy
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2007
Well Sorry for just bursting into this thread like a Lagos danfo driver trying to change lanes but bros I culdnt help it.
Just got a lil gist
I was at the last feast/interview called NLNG assessment center.
Actually my job is quite hectic , so I really  dont have time to bother about the NLNG thing during the daytime.
So it didnt really come as a surprise when NLNG thoughts paid me a visit in my dreams, and trust dreams it was really awkward.
Well what happend (in the dream) was that we were at a setting that looked much like the assessment centre but more jovial this time around and I somehow knew (the way you always know things in dreams) that it was connected wit NLNG abd some of their staff were even there.
Anyway while movin around the hall, I came to a table and lo and behold, somebody carelessly 4got our assessments scores on the table, well I smartly tried to quickly check 4 ma scores.
In the 1st score I saw, wel I had a relatively high mark, one invigilator scored me 80% and the other 85%, it was a bar chart thing and my bar just towered above that of those around me but that was as good as it got.
the score for the nxt assesment i checkd didnt look too splendid, I think i had 25% from one inviligator and 50% from the second and I had a feelin that it was the scores for the personality interview. It was really funny, while trying to check the third assesment score, I saw one NLNG staff approachin so I did a Ben Johnson. and that was it.
Anyway, On a motivational note, I'll like to say keep the faith guys, God is still on the throne and is plans for our lives still dey tight.
And for those who might be curious about checkin their test scores, just drop ur name and state of origin on this thread, I'l try my best to go back to that same dream one of these days and check it up for u without being caught grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2007
guys,

its 3 days since tommyex gave us the "indication' that the letters are out.

its also been two days since izi-n-bizi gave us  further 'indications' dt d letters are out.

its a friday finally and we have still not received the letters.

so i hope we now understand the need for verifiable sources.

as for me its a friday and i intend using this weekend to get a well deserved rest.

wetin per son go tell hinself if e sick because of nlng.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2007
opoks,

another kolo is born.

this pak abi na pakistan is sure to be a crazy fella.

when i saw d 2nd line of his post about having one little gist,i just thot maybe we have 'greater and better indications' coming only for bros to start yarning about his dream.

pak men,welcome to the thread.

more kolos are needed especially at this time.

but can i make a request, next time when u want to dream,just dream for two.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2007
kuwena and opoks,i must say dt your posts or rather reflections on nlng were really touching.

i must say also that the feeling we are experiencing isnt alien.

at every stage in ones life such thoughts are bound to come.

so we are not out of place getting into such moods.

i am definitely not left out, though i try as much as possible to relegate such feelings to the background immediately they come.

or i delve deeper into my work or better still come to this thread for solace.

the truth is that these guys will never be moved no matter the phone calls we make.

i must even recollect the fact that ehido(when he was a regular poster) told us that the earliest time we are likely to start work with these guys will be january.

i remember us ' binding him in the name of Jesus" basically because we were not interested in anybody telling us anything other dn what our minds were set to believe.

i must be fair to opoks,he had not joined the thread then.

ehido's gist seems to be coming to reality now.i would just advice,if we can,to forget about calling them.

all those who have called have been given the same song'the results are not out for public consumption'.

i dare say that would be the same response even if we have to call now.this is coupled with the fact that we were given an express 'warning' at the assessment centre not to call them.

so guys,whenever dt feeling of depression comes,and i am sure it is bound to once in a while,lets pray.it will go a long way.

as for me,i am enjoying the thread.opokolintin,kuwenosky,kenosky, and all other bros and sis's on this thread, lets keep on posting.it does me and a lot of others a world of good.

by the way where is pgm,abussyaya,jill,and ehido.na wa ooooo
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 4:30pm On Oct 05, 2007
pak:

Well Sorry for just bursting into this thread like a Lagos danfo driver trying to change lanes but bros I culdnt help it.
Just got a little gist
I was at the last feast/interview called NLNG assessment center.
Actually my job is quite hectic , so I really don't have time to bother about the NLNG thing during the daytime.
So it didnt really come as a surprise when NLNG thoughts paid me a visit in my dreams, and trust dreams it was really awkward.
Well what happend (in the dream) was that we were at a setting that looked much like the assessment centre but more jovial this time around and I somehow knew (the way you always know things in dreams) that it was connected wit NLNG abd some of their staff were even there.
Anyway while movin around the hall, I came to a table and lo and behold, somebody carelessly 4got our assessments scores on the table, well I smartly tried to quickly check 4 ma scores.
In the 1st score I saw, wel I had a relatively high mark, one invigilator scored me 80% and the other 85%, it was a bar chart thing and my bar just towered above that of those around me but that was as good as it got.
the score for the nxt assesment i checkd didnt look too splendid, I think i had 25% from one inviligator and 50% from the second and I had a feelin that it was the scores for the personality interview. It was really funny, while trying to check the third assesment score, I saw one NLNG staff approachin so I did a Ben Johnson. and that was it.
Anyway, On a motivational note, I'll like to say keep the faith guys, God is still on the throne and is plans for our lives still dey tight.
And for those who might be curious about checkin their test scores, just drop your name and state of origin on this thread, I'l try my best to go back to that same dream one of these days and check it up for u without being caught grin

Well Joseph the Dreamer! undecided, your dream is as good as it can get! I don't need you to check my scores for me! tongue tongue

Thanks for the gesture anyway and welcome to 'Club Winners' smiley

If I may ask, which kain job you dey do sef?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2007
adrianic:

opoks,

another kolo is born.

this pak abi na pakistan is sure to be a crazy fella.

Bros, the boy kolo no be small!

I wonder where im dey since? Which incubator?!

Kenosky!!! We don find your long lost siamese-twin brother o!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin Now, the both of you can live happily ever after! cheesy

Joseph the Dreamer! smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by opokonwa(m): 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2007
adrianic:

i must even recollect the fact that ehido(when he was a regular poster) told us that the earliest time we are likely to start work with these guys will be january.

i remember us ' binding him in the name of Jesus" basically because we were not interested in anybody telling us anything other dn what our minds were set to believe.

Bros I read that post of Ehido's recently and I could not help wondering whether im get prophetic 'third eye'.

And the way Kuwena 'beat him up' was only expected. The way he ate back his words was even more disappointing. sad

Now I suspect he may be beating his chest and saying; I told you so! wink Bros, you should have stuck to your prophecy, like a 'man'. sad
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 5:37pm On Oct 05, 2007
opoks,

i was originally afraid of posting this evening o.u know its friday evening again and that mappy abi nappy thing usually happens to me on friday evenings.if i see mappy on this post,ehn ehn ehn, i will close nairaland(na beans?)

opoks,i hope by now u would have seen what kuwena was suffering when he was headin this thread.

at a stage out of frustration he lamented.at dt time i am sure it would have looked like "kilo n se bobo yi'(whats wrong with this guy) but u would notice now dt in the last 4 or even more pages only 4 persons have been posting and i can bet my left eye dt there are more dn 4 hopefuls,both those officially welcomed and those dt havent posted before,dt go through this thread on a daily basis.

how i really wish pple who read can at least post too.this thread belongs to all of us.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2007
opoks,
thank God Mappy has left me alone this friday evening(orapugom aka).Praiseeeeeeeeeeeee the Lord.Alleluia
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2007
opoks,kenosky,kuwena and all other posters.this is just to wish u guys a blessed weekend.

e must better.

keep urselves occupied and nlng will flee to the back of ur minds.

no matter how long it takes,it must be out.

dts what the chinese mean when they say chinchon whu van ku,issh manis ti kpish
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2007
I say make i hail all of una ere oo,Have a nice weekend
And may ur letters come this weekend,by God's grace.
I recieve it!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by jill(f): 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2007
grin grin grin     didn't know you speak chinese too, Adrianic

I've been in stitches  grin since reading the last couple of pages of this thread. You guys can write!!! and funny things too

Kenosky, Poetic Justice IV was long over due , and didn't disappoint one bit. Sorry i've been missing in action. Was due to technical hitches here n there  wink I await "season V"
expectantly

To all of us waiting for our letters, i said this earlier and i'll say it again, we've waited this long, a few more weeks/months  lipsrsealed i didn't just say that won't kill us. I don't think we should call, write, e-mail, text etc.  The good company will contact us when they are ready for us, its simple and straightfoward, right now they aren't! I'm sure they are on auto reply right now, wat was that again?  " the results are not open for public consumption?" They'll keep repeating that till we tear our hair out in frustration  angry   undecided cry        grin grin

So, pips, lets chill here on our thread, keep each other company, have good laughs and as certain as the sun rising tomorrow, successful candidates will be called God willing we'll be there!!

Pak welucome o!!  

I rest,          for now
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 8:37pm On Oct 05, 2007
[b]jeez!!!!!!! just less than 12hrs and page don full? kilode? wetin happen?? @adrianic (your alter ego mappy no show today grin grin) and opoks, i no sabi 2pak or pakistan o!!! embarassed embarassed the guy na Jonah (he's sleeping in the belly of the fish!! wink wink if u dream again, try check your scores in the 3rd assessment,  JOSEPHist), @Jill, thanx for finally acknowledging my poem (opoks/adrian- una go hit head for wall) @all GLO staff, una do well at least for still remaining loyal to your company. Kuwena et al, abeg make una no allow depression set in o because e go make u lose your sense of belonging!! undecided undecided These days, i work so much i get scared but i v come to realize its because i don't want to dwell on NLNG and d delay, Lets focus more on oda issues and not b like d bridegroom who climbed the fence to c the bride (who inadvertently was been brought to his house escorted by the bridal train) only to fall down and break his crown (abi na neck im break?? smiley). i say goodnite good pips, jalo, 10x for posting once more, pinky pisky, abussyaya, uchcelly and many more, na wetin dey happen , join the train of pips who make things happen and don't just stand by lipsrsealed lipsrsealed and watch them happen!!!  cool grin grin @tommyex, soji yourself na! wink how d letas go show for weekend?? [/b]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2007
KENOSKY
i have always recieved my letters on saturday evenings sha,so that SOJI URSELF YAB SHOULD BE REVERSED OO.
When no be say i dull,Mail companies work everyday of the week now.
Have a nice weekend every1.
Watch out r Adebayor n Arsenal on sunday,time-12noon
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2007
Because my heart is beating
The ethers are rising
The chords are pricking on
Strung by sorrow's fingers
As I wait
As we all wait
For freedom's day
Will it come from the North
Or South or East or West
And who will bring it me?

Because my mouth is wailing
My voice is shrilling
Prodded by melancholy
As I wait
As we all wait
For freedom's day
Will it come today
Or tomorrow or the week after
And who will tell of it?

Who will tell of the day when my young
Need no more beg their bread
When the poverty of yesterday
Keeps behind the times
When the race for fortune's safe
Becomes the march to claim the gates
Storming the barbing
Leaping the tides
Sashes undone
Fleeced garments in red redresses
Floundering giving way to peaceful walking
Boats berthed at seashores with nets filled
Peter's fate before confessing sin
Amassing glories untold
Laying aside surplus portions for mine yet unborn
On that day when I beg no more
I will mouth a fresh intone
And it will look like the sky
When the day is still young.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by uche7869: 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2007
[b]Opoks, aha, u don catch me, dat was me with the barrack Obama tin, but na foR EBONY i READ AM O!!!!!!Point of correction my broda, I am not from Aba, ,IM from Ebonyi State,

About Bp, ,the correct site is what i gave u, www.bp.com:get to the site, ,click on careers,then on the side menu to ur left u will see students and graduates, ,click on that too, and then go to Graduate and intern programmes by country , yes the drop down menu does not include nigeria but didnt u read this please note

"Please note: UK graduate and intern programmes are open to all nationalities. If your country is not listed in the drop-down we would encourage you to explore graduate and intern opportunities in the UK."

so select my country is not listed and click on go,,,,on the new page that appears ,go to the menu on the left scroll down and click on apply, u shud be able to naviugate ur wayu from there, bro, im doing mine ryt now, have some faith and resilience,

For bg-group.com, , the nigeria office will start recruitment next year but the U.K international recruitment is now open , and just like with BP, , its for all nationalities too, so click on U.K graduate recruitment and do ur tin,

U know, for both BG and BP, , the bstart dates are september 2008, !!!!!tot u shud know,
And opokns, abt ur first post, i still insist i dont need a plan B as far as NLNG is concerned,
U know i applied for MOBIL Graduate trainees,i wasnt invited, i only heard after d test that Mobil had problems with the email server and asked all who applied to gate crash,

I also applied for Chevron Drilling Rep, neva made it past the first stage only Chevron knows why,

Shell nko, ,I applied for the shell SITP Too, I was also not invited only to hear that people gate crashed in warri and succeeded,

I also applied for the Mobil Postgrauate stuff, ,complete with my admission letter and school, my guys wey no even get letta dem call them, was I called, MBA,

No need to mention TOTAL and Schlumberger,

so u see opoks, all things work together for good, for me, Having a plan B is an excellent idea, but for me my faith in God is so strong i dont need a plan B,

Enof of d story, story, Guys, have fun this weekend for next week, ??WILL THE WAIT FINALLY COME TO AN END OR CONTINUE,, ?

ME AM CALLING THEM FIRST THING MONDAY, Until then, adios amigos tongue wink
[/b]
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2007
guys,

yesterday was a beautiful day.

after choir practice which was wonderful,i went home and decided to give opoks a big surprise.

so picking up my phone i decided to give him a call.

opoks is a bomb waiting to explode.we spoke for over an hour 30 mins.it was a beautiful period to savour.we shared our hopes and aspirations and indeed our dreams.

and then i new nlng had dynamites invading them soon.with the level of talents on this thread ,they have a new generation coming.

after my discussion with opoks,i understood better why nlng was taking its time.these guys really want the best irrespective of the quota system.

opoks it was really nice talking to u.now i know,u are a great man
Re: Which Way Nlng? by adrianic: 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2007
kenosky,how far.no be lindiwe again,it is now jill.ebere gi na eme m.hope u are having a great weekend my bro

kuwena,just keep the text close.it will be over one day.will hail u when u come again to abj next week

ji opoko,like i said,u are indeed a great man.

jill,sugar pie(kenosky,scratch ur face 4 wall)i hail o

all my peeps,it must be well.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2007
adrianic:

guys,

yesterday was a beautiful day.

u were adrian and not mappy shey

after choir practice which was wonderful,i went home and decided to give opoks a big surprise.

na wa o, in addition to being fluid as a writer cool, mastering the chinese chin chun language grin grin, u mean to say u also b choir boy?? but did u surprise him (ddnt tink he could b surprised o tongue tongue)

so picking up my phone i decided to give him a call.
opoks is a bomb waiting to explode

u no sabi b4?

we spoke for over an hour 30 mins.it was a beautiful period to savour.we shared our hopes and aspirations and indeed our dreams.

JOSEPHists!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

and then i new nlng had dynamites invading them soon.with the level of talents on this thread ,they have a new generation coming.

u no lie at all!!! cheesy cheesy

after my discussion with opoks,i understood better why nlng was taking its time.these guys really want the best irrespective of the quota system.

NLNG dey 4 quandary!!! undecided undecided, no b lie!!! kiss kiss

opoks it was really nice talking to u.now i know,u are a great man

my friend Udeme is a great man!!! wen he was a boy,
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kenosky: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2007
tommyex:

KENOSKY
i have always recieved my letters on saturday evenings sha,so that SOJI URSELF YAB SHOULD BE REVERSED OO.
When no be say i dull,Mail companies work everyday of the week now.
Have a nice weekend everyone.
Watch out r Adebayor n Arsenal on sunday,time-12noon

tommy, okay no vex, i v neva received any leta on saturday but since urs always show on sundays, best of luck!!!!! Man U 4- Wigan 0. I sabi say Gunners go gun down Sunderland na and i believe say Chelsea go thrash Bolton too

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / NPC Launches E-recruitment Portal For 2023 Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.