Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,642 members, 7,865,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Which Way Nlng? - Jobs/Vacancies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Which Way Nlng? (211899 Views)

GMAT BOOKS,NLNG,DRAGNET,SHL,SHELL,EDITABLE RESUME TEMPLATES,RESUME MAKER PRO(PC) / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (152) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2007
grin I spoke with Opokonwa over the phone yesterday. And we resolved all our differences. We now understand each other better, and the friendship between us is not wounded. Hopefully, he will be back, and posting as usual. We thank God.

I admit I have been somewhat negative in certain things I have said on this thread. I do not even want to dignify those things by referring to them again. Let them remain in rear boxes. And let us move forward regardless of them. In Mass Communication, we always try to differentiate fact from opinion. We say: 'Opinion is free; it is only facts that are sacred.' Again, we say: 'Facts are what you see, whereas opinion is what you feel.' Also, we say: 'Facts are those things we should say (or write), while opinions are those things we may either say or leave out saying.' Almost everything I have said in the recent history of this thread, most of which have caused trouble, are all my opinion, and I should really not have said them. Please, don't even ask me what things they are, because I do not want to dignify them with any reference.

I am sorry for detracting the flow of camaraderie in this house, and especially, I am sorry if I have unwittingly hurt anyone. Opokonwa is someone I think I like, even though I have never met him before. And with such people, you can't stay angry for long. I hope that my posts on this thread will be more positive from now on.

And about NLNG, let us be patient. Who knows, it may be that they are trying to work things out for our own good, so that when they call us, it will be easier to respond to them. 'It is well in Jesus name.' This is what Opokonwa told me. grin
Re: Which Way Nlng? by mhm(m): 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2007
My people, please stop the WAR. I have read thru this thread right from the beginning and you have all gained my respect. I was in your shoes about four years ago and to tell you the truth the wait was much longer then. At the end of it all i was succesful, and i must dispell all this talk of the Nigerian factor. After working for about 4 years in this company , i can tell you that i can almost confimr that all the graduates recruited at the time did not have connections to anybody in the company. So fear not, if you performed well and God is by your side you will make it into the company.

For those who will not be succesfull, there is no need to lose hope. i know people who did not make it during my time, who by any standards are quite successful now.

PS: Kuwena, good to know you have cooled down, i was beginning to get disappointed as i had so much respect for you.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2007
cheesy It is well with our souls. Amen.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by izinbizi(m): 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2007
1. Kuwena
Kuwena, ah, ah?  You went 2 far in your post, You've always been very inspiring, what happened? there were many other better ways you would have responded, remember all the scriptures you used to help our faith? where did they go when you needed them the most?don't let circumstances make you negotiate your shine, I wanted to meet you in person, but  was almost reconsidering that after that  post, we don't know who reads our posts, they go a long way to reveal our personalities. I don't share your opinion on Nigerians, but thats not to say I'll beef, You still a great guy 2 me; just work on your reflexes, they may be too sharp. Thats like 25% down but I know you'll be back to 100 too soon, I believe you got the intelligence to make up. Its great you guys hooked up again.

Let there be peace in the house

2. Opoks
I'll advice You come back. You do what you do; not 4 self, but to put a smile on the faces of others, God will give you a smile and comfort for every word of encouragement you post. I consider it a sin to with hold your God given talent because of some trivial issue. You know who you are so don't back out - think of the effect on others when you take such decisions.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by thought: 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2007
kuwena:

And for those who come to post only when the thread is going down, saying all what is contained in their pessimistic hearts; player haters included; peace out. I will keep posting. It is my thread. If you don't like it. Get out and stay out; like Opokonwa. I don't care. tongue

A hard one to swallow but, weeeeell I understand the situation. At least it is best to retail the current peace in the thread now. I hope others have not been discouraged by the recent happenings. We need to be stong in FAITH at this trying moment.

@mhm

Thanks for that info, I only hope that it is as you have said. Please could you help give us a hint or two of what it really feels like working for NLNG.

1) What do you like about it
2) What do you hate about it
3) What are the major challenges
4) How is the working environ ment and staff relationship
5) Do you think things are done by merit or otherwise

You could speak on anything else you wish we should know. How has the Niger Delta crises affected the job.
Please  could help  answer these questions. Thanks
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 9:46am On Oct 22, 2007
good morning peeps. Hope u enjoyed ur wkends!!

Glad to see that peace is gradually returning to this thread. Methinks our ability to overcome hitches like these will only make us stronger. It kinda laces this forum with refreshing diversity. I only hope ppl wont be constrained from airing their views in future.

thought:

@mhm

Thanks for that info, I only hope that it is as you have said. Please could you help give us a hint or two of what it really feels like working for NLNG.

1) What do you like about it
2) What do you hate about it
3) What are the major challenges
4) How is the working environ ment and staff relationship
5) Do you think things are done by merit or otherwise

You could speak on anything else you wish we should know. How has the Niger Delta crises affected the job.
Please could help answer these questions. Thanks

yeah @mhm answers to these questions will be greatly appreciated. In fact a sixth and a seventh one!

6) Wot is the pay like? wink
7) What is the training like?, for whom, how, what, where etc?

and lots more!!

In addition can u give us the gist of the recruitment exercise during your time, especially post-assessment? In that way we can begin to have an idea on what to expect from now.

Thanks a lot in advance!!!!!!!!!!

Wish everyone a blissful wkend smiley smiley
Re: Which Way Nlng? by lekany2k: 10:06am On Oct 22, 2007
@HMN,
We shall really appreciate if u can anwers all the questions above.We have wanted to know all this.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 12:25pm On Oct 22, 2007
pgm:

Wish everyone a blissful wkend smiley smiley

Read my own post and for a split second wondered if I was really crazy like some dudes have alleged here. imagine wishing ppl a nice wkend on a monday morning!! shocked

i actually meant a nice week ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STAY BLESSED ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by Lindiwe(f): 12:41pm On Oct 22, 2007
Yeah that's better! The fire is back, or betterstill, is coming back gradually! wink
Aright, fan it the more!
Cheers all!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2007
Hey Guys, how far?
Just read kuwena's post on page 54
Boy! You were really soundin like some Tin god
Anyway, I appreciate your confidence and self esteem

So Landers, somethin on the inside tells me the wait will soon be over.
anybody ever heard Dietrick Haddon's 'stand still and Know Your God is near'
well thats the song for the moment
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2007
Heave a Praya for Nigeria[color=#990000][/color]

Hi landers, Well, we are once again in the notorious 'mber'
months and I pray God keeps us all
It seems like death, which actually kept a low profile
earlier in the year, decided to shock us a bit in the last
few days.
First, it was the case of Honorable Safana and then the
Unlucky (I mean Lucky) Dube tragedy on Friday. I thought
that was the end until I heard of Yomi Tella's death on saturday
and I was like 'What's Gwan?'.
Well I guess we just have to be prayerful and keep thanking
God for little mercies.
Anyway You sometimes keep wonderin what kind of mind death has,
with men like Adedibu, The Mbas (chris and Andy), Alao-Akala
and even Osama Bin laden still around,
How hin dey take choose sef?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2007
where is Adrian and Kenosky?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by thought: 6:11am On Oct 23, 2007
@mhm

bros, answer nooowww, abeggg. We are still waiting.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tolagbaju(m): 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2007
Hey folks,
Good to be back from my annual leave. I'm not too impressed with the state of the thread at the moment. It's in moment like this we have to take each other like one family and not to be exchanging harsh words. Opoks I'm missing u on this thread. Adrianic where are you now?? Pgm I hail u brother. Kuwena easy ooo, i still respect u though. I'm only waiting for the first person to post he/she has seen his/her offer letter. Till then let's all continue to play the waiting game.
All we need is one love.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2007
Ok now i get it.
So without Kuwena,Adrainic,Opoks,Kenosky this thread is close to immobile
I blame myself 4 the boredom 2 oo,
I miss yall alot.and thanks MHM 4 ur words.I dont mind you answering some of those Qs
God will help us all.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by mohid(m): 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2007
hey peeps,
its gud to see the atmosphere in the house returning to normal,and its gud to see Kuwena finally crack,man kuwena its O.K to let out ur frustration jare at least it proves u re human, it seemed weird b4 now wen we were always showin our frustration wit the NLNG waitin game on the thread and u re always out there actin all composed and calm,my guy no mind dem(NLNG that is) remember that ur song u put on our lips at the beginnin of this thread "God don sign am say we go make am o" just kip singing it.And for every other person on this thread i tink its healthy to let out our frustrations here(after all we never get "anger management" clinics for naija)so long as we kip dem healthy and less personal,i believe having bin down this road 2gether these past 12 months i tink we nw family,and what better use for family than to share ur pain.important thing is stay +ve,kip ur head up and share a little hope,remember "He who gives anoda hope means he has plenty himself".I remain No.14(IGWE) on this bus,nuff luv.cheers
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2007
Just incase some1 is out there that is reading this

Watch out 4 ARSENAL tonight,Adebayor is on fire
Re: Which Way Nlng? by uche7869: 6:49am On Oct 24, 2007
@Kuwena, u owe everbody on this thread an apology, u started the thread ok, but u can agree with me that it wud have not gotten this far if not for all the people contributing, wich 1 be haters now, ?NLNG IS TAKING TOO LONG DOSENT MEAN WE SHOULD START GETTING SO INSULTIVE OF EACH ODA, WAT THE HECK SEF U ALREADY HAVE A JOB, SO ALSO OPOKS AND MANY ODAS, WAT ABT THOSE OF US THAT HAVENT GOTTEN ANY YET AND ARE STILL PATIENTLY WAITNG FOR NLNG AND TRUSTING GOD, NObody hates any body here pls, no mata wat is said, stop that mindset, abeg,

So pls let anyone that wants to leave leave, na by force to post, this is supposed to be fun and a way to let off the stress of the wait but its begining to lose its relevance if all we do is fight thats why people no longer post, U r a geat man kuwena dont let NLNG get to u
Re: Which Way Nlng? by mohid(m): 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2007
meanwhile, do this ppl ve plans of callin us this year or they plan to wait 4 nxt year?
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 5:21pm On Oct 24, 2007
mohid:

meanwhile, do this people ve plans of callin us this year or they plan to wait 4 nxt year?

i know for sure they will call us "soon."

The word "soon" is unfortunately relative in sense. It could mean a few days, a few weeks OR even a few months grin grin

Even the word "few" in the above context can be relative if u care. It could imply one, two . . . ten, . . . , twenty, . . ., etc cry cry

Methinks however that we can expect their call next month.\

SHALOM!!!
Re: Which Way Nlng? by thought: 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2007
uche7869:

WAT ABT THOSE OF US THAT HAVENT GOTTEN ANY YET AND ARE STILL PATIENTLY WAITNG FOR NLNG AND TRUSTING GOD.

@uche7869,

You have spoken well, you see most of us forget that the position we are today was given to us by his grace. While aiming for higher positions and "detesting" our present jobs, we forget that there are so many ther that would do anything just to be in our position.
Job dissatifaction -that must be the major reason for the "show of frustration" by many who are already gainfully employed.

I stumbled on a  certain thread here:

5 Rules Of Work -- Break Them And Lose Out

Are you a career man or woman? Do you want to get the most out of your work, then follow these 5 rules.

1st Rule: ENJOY YOUR WORK
When you enjoy your work, you enjoy life. We spend an average of 8 hours at work and we will be enslaved if we don't learn to love those 8 hours. So enjoy yor work.

2nd Rule: SEE IT AS A BLESSING:
It is an opportunity to serve others. Work is a blessing and you are setting in motion services to other re in need of it. Your work is a gift from God. Work makes our day go by. A day seems like an hour while the opposite is the case we wake up in the morning and there is no work. A day seems like an hour. It is tough doing nothing all day.

3rd Rule: BE THE BEST
You must be the best at what you do. Perform well at all times. Exceed all expectations. Look out for opportunities to exhibit your skills, to produce results that lasts. Go beyond the call of duty. Go the extra mile. You must work continously. When many have given up, you must continue searching for answers.

4th Rule: SEE BEYOND WORK
For every task you complete, you have said something of yourself. It becomes part of history. The smallest job has a definite place. Leave your foot prints in the sands of your organisation.  A man that sets his heart on acheiving a task can do it no matter the challenges.

5th Rule: STAND OUT
You would always be remembered for a job well done. Volunteer yourself or your service. Get noticed. Be enthusiastic because it is contagious. Use the vehicle of work to drive you to your destination. Look for opportunities to do more. Continually develop yourself. Be an example to many within the organisation.

The first three rules are very important.

1) if you feel the work you have now is not good enough for you then resign and sit at home[b](see if thats a better option)[/b] till you get a better one, else enjoy it while you wait for something better.

2) No matter the type of work you do, always see it as a blessing. So many pray to have your job.

3) Always try to be the best at what you do. it might actually be a stepping stone.

For me, I see my university days just as a race- that you beat all other competitors in a 100m race doesn't mean you would beat "even the same competitors " in the 400m, 800, or even 1500m race.

The race at university is over for us, now the umpire has blow the whistle and a "different race" has begun - With good results from the  first race, one is at an advantage, but "IT DOES NOT GUARANTEE" our being the best in this other race- THAT IS A BITTER FACT OF LIFE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!!!. As we all know, bill gates is a not genius and was not the best in his class, but today he would easily employ the best from the best universities in the world.

So please lets remove such ideas from our minds and hearts[i](I have already done that)[/i], it is time to sit up and fight the good fight of life, our "past victories" in the battle field can only make other warriors fear us but it cannot defeat them.

A GOOD GRADE ESPECIALLY IN NIGERIA (WITH SO MANY OTHER INTELLIGENT INDIVIDUALS) CAN ONLY FACILITATE YOUR GETTING A GOOD JOB BUT NOT GUARANTEE IT,. . . . . . .  PERIOD.

Come, NLNG would, when it time is. So lets sit patiently and wait for them. But while we wait, please join me, lets sit at this "round table" joyfully and think of other ways to achieve greateness and conquer the world,. . . . . . . .  or what do you think. . . . . . .  are you of a different opinion. . . . . .  bring it on. . . . . . . .  lets hear and feel it.

My people,. . .  I beg to stop at this point,. . . . its been wonderful, have a lovely, nice and fruitful week.

it takes a great man to see the greatness in others
peace.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by thought: 11:26pm On Oct 24, 2007
Please, before I forget, those of us with "insiders" in NLNG, be it SIWES, NYSC, cleaners, trainees or MANAGERS you can help to answer the question asked mhm. Thanks
Re: Which Way Nlng? by runsaway: 12:22am On Oct 25, 2007
funny enough i know how kuwena feels and i understand where oponkowa is coming from. i av had a couple of disappointments lately and i feel like lashing out at everyone including GOD, i did do that for a while; not the best by the way; but it helped to get things off my chests.

as for oponkowa and his plan B encouragement, i also understand where he is coming from. the disappointment and the hurt u feel when u don't get something u have put your mind to is so great the future seems bleak. in case your faith no carry am by all means please have a plan B. its according to your faith o.

great Thursday everyone
Re: Which Way Nlng? by mhm(m): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2007
thought,

give me your number and I will give you a call.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by pgm(m): 1:44pm On Oct 25, 2007
@thought
i can't agree more with ur submission! I mean, i can readily identify with it personally. I used to be an academic high-flyer throughout my secondary and university

days. It seemed that i thrived in excellence almost to the extent of perfectionism. All that was to change with my entrance into the corporate world, especially with my

present job! All too often I now find myself being comfortable with the sorrounding level of mediocrity. Everything now seems okay with me as long as my bank account

is credited accordingly. I easily blame the present staff on ground for the systemic decay while no longer seeing myself as a solution especially when colleagues

will not see reason with me on the need for for change sad. Truth is, I used to have great plans on how to positively affect any organisation I find myself in. I would go on and on with my friends about how I/we would strive to attain world class standards both as a person(s) and as part of a corporation. This tardiness has come to envelope not just my work life but  many other facets of my life

For example, I told myself a long time ago that the moment I'm able to acquire a desktop and sufficient funds, I will self-develop into a programmer to reckon with in

the country. Today I have a laptop with sexy specifications and the cash is the least of my problems. Sad to say, I am yet to even download the JDK for Java

programming! I always find myself procrastinating and procrastinating and procrastinating!!! Even with so much time on hand and internet connection, the bulk of my

time is usually spent on frivolities like sports, chatting etc. Even my addiction to nairaland is becoming unbecomingSimply put, my

commitment to excellence took a plunge! I'm still struggling to get back into gear at making things right wherever one finds oneself. NLNG is definitely not the matter.

Long before I even took the second test i had in mind that it may or may not work. In fact whether or whethern't, I'm cool!. Problem is discipline and phaps

motivation/inspiration is the missing ingredient

U see that's why I really really enjoyed ur post! I "gbadued" it.

keep it up!!!

As for NLNG,

let's hope for the best and plan for the worst   smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Way Nlng? by pak: 8:00am On Oct 26, 2007
Hey watch out ! this email was sent to someone by some guys paradin themselves as a recruitment agency for NLNG. Big time scam!

GOLD PLACEMENT INC

NIGERIAN LIQUIFIED NATURAL GAS

K.M 62, Ojora Way,

PLOT 1684  Sanusi Fafunwa Street

P.M.B. 1265,

P.O.Box 2348,
Ibadan,

Victoria Island,
Nigeria.

Lagos,

Nigeria.

http://mail01.mail.com/scripts/mail/mesg.mail?folder=INBOX&order=Newest&mview=a&mstart=1&pbox=0&msg_uid=1094118163&mprev=1094460457&mnext=
Job Ref: PSC/JV/NLNG 01145-04

EMPlOYMENT LETTER
NAME:TUCKER PRISCILLIA

We
wish to inform you that
THE NIGERIAN LIQUIFIED NATURAL GAS (N.L.N.G)
has found your resume/cv unbehalf of your self,  siutable for the
"NLNG joint venture Cawthorne Channel Associated Gas Gathering Project in Nigeria" they seek to employe your special service for the said project.
You shall serve in the position of ACCOUNTANT GENERAL   to meet the requirments of the N.L.N.G joint venture Cawthorne Channel Associated Gas Gathering in nigeria.

SALARY:
USD 15,400.00(Fifteen Thousand four hundred dollars only) monthly/take-home (After tax), Sterling or Euros equivalent depending on home country and currency preference.

JOB BASE: 
Bonny, In the Southern region of the country Nigeria.

DATE OF JOB COMMENCEMENT:
Your date of job resumption shall take effect from the 30th of may 2005.

ACCOMMODATION:
Employees shall be logded initialy in a five star hotel for  five days in the treasure base of the nation, after which shall permernently move to the companies staff estate also with maximum federal security  service(FSS) nigeria.

MOBILIZATIONS:
this has been ealeir stated to you,
The first monthly salary shall be paid in advance before consultants embark on journey to assume duty. This is to enable consultants settle all domestic needs before travel. As such no excuses will be entertained on assumption of duty relating to default. All payment of Salary after assumption of duty in Nigeria shall be 75% paid into an offshore account to be provided by employee with the remaining 25% paid locally in Nigeria. This is in line with the Federal Republic of Nigeria expatriate financial statutory laws. Expatriate shall also be liable to pay 10% of salary as withholding tax to the relevant authority in
Nigeria.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS PACKAGES INCLUDE:
. Quality single or family housing in Company communities only as necessitated by employee. (Fully furnished).
. Excellent educational assistance benefits with family status contracts.
. Personal effects shipment and excess baggage allowances.
. Access to some of the finest social and recreational facilities in Nigeria.
. Free medical care in Nigeria for you and your family.
. Excellent educational assistance benefits with family status contracts.
. Complete meals shall also be provided for you and your family as deemed

appropriate.
. Life insurance policy.
. Annual review of employee salary and annual bonus entitlements.
. Maximum and efficient security both in work place and housing community.

For further detailed Correspondence on your job processes, please contact:
E-Mail:
Compose?To=goldplacement@africamail.com" target="_blank">http://us.f505.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=goldplacement@africamail.com goldplacement@africamail.com

regards,

MRS.T.B STELLA 
TECHNICAL CO-ORDINATOR
GOLD PLACEMENT INC
Nigeria.

So if you receive any offer letter, Please read carefully before you go 'ziggy' with joy, it might be one of these silly people
Re: Which Way Nlng? by mohid(m): 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2007
hey guyz just came on board to wish all u peeps a wonderful wkend and fellow Gunners we gonna giv em reds a healthy ass-whipping on sunday.cheers
Re: Which Way Nlng? by tommyex(m): 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2007
YES OO,ARSENAL will whip those smallies

THOUGHT
i hope you get to share some info MHM gives you oo,me 4 one will be waiting for your mail
have a cool wkend yall.

Kuwena, Opoks, Adriano,
we await the landlords oooo
Re: Which Way Nlng? by thought: 7:34am On Oct 27, 2007
@mhm thanks

You can send then answers to [email]g.thought@hotmail.com[/email]. it would be better comprehended.

thanks in advance. You may wish to say more as you feel is necessary.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by thought: 7:44am On Oct 27, 2007
NLNG should answer fast oooooooh! see scamers are beginning to take advantage of their delay. Anyhow shaaa. . . .
Lets see what happens, we are in the last days of the month of october.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by thought: 7:47am On Oct 27, 2007
NLNG should answer fast oooooooh! see scamers are beginning to take advantage of their delay. Anyhow shaaa. . . .
Lets see what happens, we are in the last days of the month of october.
Re: Which Way Nlng? by kuwena(m): 11:21am On Oct 27, 2007
Let me post today. Previously, I have been coming online without posting. But I do have a conscience, and I want to contribute to keeping this thread alive. God help me.

Let me start by saying I am sorry. I am sorry for any posts of mine that have portrayed me as unpatriotic, ego-centric or simply foolish.

In the first place, I am patriotic. My anger is like the anger of Sebastian towards Carolina. Sebastian would curse, scream and bicker at Carolina; one hearing him would think he hated her; but in truth, he loved her ever so dearly, and was only disappointed that she did not always live up to his expectations.

Secondly, one must not assume that I am a proud person. No. The outbursts of the past, where I was moved to blow my trumpet on my achievements were a prick of pride in response to Opokonwa's telling me I have inferiority complex. But I have forgiven him, and I have forgiven myself. In real life, I am easy-going, cheerful and very humble. If I wasn't humble, how would I work in a small Kano branch of a bank and be at peace with each and every person there?

Thirdly, I am not really foolish as it may seem, viewing some other emotional outbursts of mine. Actually, I try to be sensible. And I hope that from now on, I will cooperate with the posters to keep the peace of this thread, pending when others will return.

Let us hope and do our best to move this country forward. I do not just believe that this country will be better; I am sure it will. It is not even those that say they love it that will be the first to lift it up.

Recall the story of the two sons? Jesus said: 'There were two sons. Their father went up to the first and said, "Please, go and work in the farm today." The first son shouted, "Yes, sir! I will go at once," but he did not go. The father then said to the second son, "Please, go and work in the farm today. The second said, "Farm? Tufiakwa! Me, farm? I hate that stupid farm; I will not go!" But he changed his mind and went.'

Jesus asked, 'Now, which of the two did the father's will?'

God knows my heart. Chi ma obi m.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (152) (Reply)

The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019 / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.