Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,589 members, 7,840,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Burna Boy Billboard Spotted In Times Square, New York City (PHOTO) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Billboard Spotted In Times Square, New York City (PHOTO) (39813 Views)

Mohbad Appears On New York Times Square’s Billboard (Video) / Runtown's Billboard Spotted In Time-square, New York / Seyi Law Daughter's Birthday Billboard Spotted In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Billboard Spotted In Times Square, New York City (PHOTO) by jetson06: 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2018
Niger Delta to the world.

Steady Reppin'

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Billboard Spotted In Times Square, New York City (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
kingthreat:
Like him but he's an adamant cultist

Well hope you know Davido, 2face, vector and Dbanj are in the same cult group with him?
Re: Burna Boy Billboard Spotted In Times Square, New York City (PHOTO) by kingthreat(m): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
Wisdomval67:

Well hope you know Davido, 2face, vector and Dbanj are in the same cult group with him?

Dbanj is an axeman?? Proof please. I know all the rest are including Blackface and Oritsefemi
Re: Burna Boy Billboard Spotted In Times Square, New York City (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
kingthreat:

Dbanj is an axeman?? Proof please. I know all the rest are including Blackface and Oritsefemi

I don’t know how to prove that to you bro. But if you follow his post very well you will find out. Na lowkey person him be. Almost all Nigerian musicians are axemen
Re: Burna Boy Billboard Spotted In Times Square, New York City (PHOTO) by officialJP(m): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2018
okenwaa:

You heard him right.

He's the best music artist in Nigeria.
sorry bro burna boy is far behind
Re: Burna Boy Billboard Spotted In Times Square, New York City (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2018
officialJP:

Lol far behind where? Wizkid and Davido join together can’t stand Burna Boy. If you know good music listen to outside album. Burna Boy is far ahead of all Nigeria musician and they know.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Billboard Spotted In Times Square, New York City (PHOTO) by officialJP(m): 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
Wisdomval67:

Lol far behind where? Wizkid and Davido join together can’t stand Burna Boy. If you know good music listen to outside album. Burna Boy is far ahead of all Nigeria musician and they know.
when we talk of good music burna boy is the least good music in Nigeria goes to this people am about to mention ( brymo Johnny drille adekunle gold simi falz nd few more ) not ur smoking weed artist called burna boy
Re: Burna Boy Billboard Spotted In Times Square, New York City (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
officialJP:
when we talk of good music burna boy is the least good music in Nigeria goes to this people am about to mention ( brymo Johnny drille adekunle gold simi falz nd few more ) not ur smoking weed artist called burna boy

Lol then you don’t know the definition of good music. So because bob Marley and lucky dubey or fela smoke they aren’t good musicians? Brymo Johnny drills adukule gold and Simi are all doing different type of music. You dey mention falz I disagree with that guy rap music that guy is more of a comedian to me. Burna Boy is the most talented musician in Nigeria so far he does dancehall and Afrobeat and he his so so good with it. Now tell me which of the artist you mention up there do Dancehall or Afrobeat? Or you think music is about pity songs?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Billboard Spotted In Times Square, New York City (PHOTO) by officialJP(m): 5:19pm On Oct 23, 2018
Wisdomval67:

Lol then you don’t know the definition of good music. So because bob Marley and lucky dubey or fela smoke they aren’t good musicians? Brymo Johnny drills adukule gold and Simi are all doing different type of music. You dey mention falz I disagree with that guy rap music that guy is more of a comedian to me. Burna Boy is the most talented musician in Nigeria so far he does dancehall and Afrobeat and he his so so good with it. Now tell me which of the artist you mention up there do Dancehall or Afrobeat? Or you think music is about pity songs?
you mean burna boy is the best artist well one man poison is another man's food burna that use to kick his fans during live performance or burna boy that his lyrics doesn't make sense bro think it twice and choose another artist that will impact your life with good music

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Billboard Spotted In Times Square, New York City (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
officialJP:
you mean burna boy is the best artist well one man poison is another man's food burna that use to kick his fans during live performance or burna boy that his lyrics doesn't make sense bro think it twice and choose another artist that will impact your life with good music

I agree with you, one man food is another mans poison. You don hear hallelujah burna boy, pree me, all my life, devil in California, koni baje,deja vu boshe nlo few out of Burna Boy song that will impact your life. Burna Boy is really good bro forget about the weed. Smoking weed isn’t a crime almost all musicians smoke weeds.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Billboard Spotted In Times Square, New York City (PHOTO) by okenwaa(m): 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2018
officialJP:

Then who is??

You don't know ur naija music bro.

Forget those names you have in mind........if you have ear for good music,then we shouldn't be having this argument.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Billboard Spotted In Times Square, New York City (PHOTO) by okenwaa(m): 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2018
officialJP:

Then who is??

You don't know ur naija music bro.

Forget those names you have in mind........if you have ear for good music,then we shouldn't be having this argument......
Re: Burna Boy Billboard Spotted In Times Square, New York City (PHOTO) by officialJP(m): 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2018
Wisdomval67:

I agree with you, one man food is another mans poison. You don hear hallelujah burna boy, pree me, all my life, devil in California, koni baje,deja vu boshe nlo few out of Burna Boy song that will impact your life. Burna Boy is really good bro forget about the weed. Smoking weed isn’t a crime almost all musicians smoke weeds.
am not against the weed am against kicking his fans during live performance or don't you heard about it the guy attitude is something else
Re: Burna Boy Billboard Spotted In Times Square, New York City (PHOTO) by okenwaa(m): 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
Wisdomval67:

See as ur guy say burna lyrics no make sense.

Chai na kpangolo music fan be d@ ooo

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Billboard Spotted In Times Square, New York City (PHOTO) by okenwaa(m): 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2018
Wisdomval67:

He does rap too.....no dey argue with d@ boy,,he's a music illiterate.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Billboard Spotted In Times Square, New York City (PHOTO) by okenwaa(m): 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2018
officialJP:
am not against the weed am against kicking his fans during live performance or don't you heard about it the guy attitude is something else

Na only am get bad attitude?
Didn't Chris Brown batter Rinhana?

Does that make him any less a good artiste?

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Billboard Spotted In Times Square, New York City (PHOTO) by okenwaa(m): 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2018
Wisdomval67:

He doesn't know shiit about good music..

I bn think say na person wey know music wella been dey argue with me sef..

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Billboard Spotted In Times Square, New York City (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
okenwaa:

See as ur guy say burna lyrics no make sense.

Chai na kpangolo music fan be d@ ooo

Oga no vex. I don hear you.
Re: Burna Boy Billboard Spotted In Times Square, New York City (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
okenwaa:

He doesn't know shiit about good music..

I bn think say na person wey know music wella been dey argue with me sef..

Don’t mind him, I blame myself for arguing with him

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Billboard Spotted In Times Square, New York City (PHOTO) by officialJP(m): 6:27pm On Oct 23, 2018
okenwaa:

Na only am get bad attitude?
Didn't Chris Brown batter Rinhana?

Does that make him any less a good artiste?

i give up burna boy brother grin grin cheesy
Re: Burna Boy Billboard Spotted In Times Square, New York City (PHOTO) by simeotexy: 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
EmekaBlue:
who r u
check my Monika
Re: Burna Boy Billboard Spotted In Times Square, New York City (PHOTO) by okenwaa(m): 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
Wisdomval67:

Don’t mind him, I blame myself for arguing with him

Lol....

Bro go check out Burna's "Behind Barz" freestyle and thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Billboard Spotted In Times Square, New York City (PHOTO) by Enakk: 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
Y'all saying it's not a big deal on BILLBOARD are fools! Saw someone said he can pay to be on times Square.. Nigga, didn't you see YouTube music there? Didn't you see artist in the rise there? So you can pay YouTube yo be artist on the rise? The biggest music platform in the world?!! Make una go sleep. If this was wizkid or davido we won't hear a word! The truth is, Burna boy is far more talented than both of them multiplied together but he's underrated because he doesn't follow the trend and sing random songs the other two sing. PS TAKE A LOOK AT FEVER BY WIZKID, NONSENSE SONG BUT BECAUSE OF THE TIWA SAGA PEOPLE WON'T KEEP SHUT.. Burna would never do that, he's real. And his fans are far more loyal than any other artist in Nigeria. He has the best album so far this year OUTSIDE, sold out concerts in the US, UK even in Kenya, he's the face of AFRO HUB SPOTIFY, but we never hear him brag about it. He does his things lowkey, smokes weed and he's gangster as Bleep. That's why we love him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W, Simi React As Court Declares Marriages At Ikoyi Registry Illegal / Davido: "I Need 10 Million Dollars To Sort My Life Out" / DJ Xgee Buried In Lagos A Day After Committing Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.