Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry (8576 Views)

Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. / Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) / Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by HajimeSaito(m): 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by HajimeSaito(m): 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2018
KEVIND:
This video of president Buhari has gotten Nigerians Angry….. It’s surprising

Buhari can be seen answering a question in a completely wrong and embarrassing manner.
Video posted online has gotten Twitter users angry at Buhari.

Watch the video through this link cos I don't know how to post video on nairaland:

https://www.theinfong.com/2018/10/this-video-of-buhari-has-gotten-so-many-nigerians-anwgry/

Someone should help post the video through the link.
The screen shot below

I don help you cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Y18fwd7Tw&feature=youtu.be
Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
How can a journalist be privy to the ongoing issues with BH and the president of a country admittedly said he knows nothing yet until he gets back?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh God!

9 Likes

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by KEVIND: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
diebuhari1:
Copy the YouTube link and insert in your first post
Thanks.
Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by issachites: 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
buhariguy:
How did you want him to answer,
He was trying to answer the question from the beginning of the problem.

na zombie you be...

8 Likes

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by SarkinYarki: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2018
mulante:

I didn't watch the video but I don't want to believe this is the actual transcript.

It's even amusing to read.

It is 100 percent
Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by falcon01: 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
donphilopus:
Nigerian public varsities graduates cannot compete with my secondary school students’ - Atiku Abubakar
between private units and public, which one, gives better education?
Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by chudyprince: 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2018
Karatum:
Lifeless grin grin
grin
Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by smileyoo: 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2018
saaron:
The most empty headed incompetent president the World has ever seen.
To know buhari's degree of intelligence, just give him mic.
you guys think trump was joking, when he bluntly refered to him as lifeless, because he has thoroughly scrutinized him, and found out that his level of intelligence is just too low to be a president, over a nation of millions.

5 Likes

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by DonHummer(m): 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
how did we get here, How is this man our president God take control
Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by lastmessenger: 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
I'm weeping already. Nigeria and nigerians deserve better than this. I keep thinking why youths of this country is supporting this man. What is really wrong with Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by lastmessenger: 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2018
And the mods can't take this to the front page. If it is nnamdi kanu and his dog you will all take to the front page. Whoever that is the mode of politics section, if you don't take this to the front page, you are nothing but a coward.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by leonard002(m): 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2018
hahahahahahah

2 Likes

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by Gloriousgud: 7:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
I just weep for my dear country, having this kind of man as her leader. what a shame!!!!

7 Likes

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
Elevation:
Lord deliver this country!!!
It is FINISHED
Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2018
Gloriousgud:
I just weep for my dear country, having this kind of man as her leader. what a shame!!!!
Really SHAMEFUL.
Someone that can’t head a CRÈCHE heading a nation.
I am not against the northerners projecting their candidates for leadership positions but please don’t give us the developers of under-developments.

We can’t afford to be wasting meaningful years cry cry cry.
Responding to Direct Questions, with Totally Different and Wrong Answers.
PEOPLE who go for banking and teaching interviews are given GMATS to solve.
Meanwhile someone aspiring for the highest office can not construct a reasonable answer to combat questions given to him.
NIGERIA’s leadership is really inversely proportional

5 Likes

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by mightyhazell: 8:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
am soo ashamed right now...

how on earth did we get here, gosh!

anybody supporting this man is brainless walai

2 Likes

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by donttouchme: 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2018
So sad
Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by ahaika23: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahaha, serve you nitwits right! Your super duper dullard is tha bomb!
Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by BiafraIShere(m): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
Chineke nna, grin grin grin And they call this retar.d a president shocked shocked

This country and its people are finished, and if devil come punish them and this dry fossil returns again eh, hehehehe, wahala dey!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by Lucifer66(m): 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
Am telling you buhari isn't in charge, Someone else is calling the shots. This guy is just a puppet.

2 Likes

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by izombie(m): 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
VaselineCrew:
Will he agree to debate?

He must debate ooo
you want nigerians to break their tv sets because of buhari. He is boredom personified. No wonder he only talks to nigerians when he's reading a prepared speech. He is truely lifeless.
Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by IamJames: 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2018
buhariguy:
How did you want him to answer,
He was trying to answer the question from the beginning of the problem.

You say?
I just dey pity you.

2 Likes

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by zubino(m): 4:28am On Oct 24, 2018
Hmmm...wonders will never cease. Pls is this interview for real? I can't believe what I just saw. Even a kindergarten child would hv done better. I m scared to voice out how I really feel. I don't know those monitoring posts these days, they will soon start tagging it hate speeches. What more can I do than to weep for Nigeria. The only hope I hv is that law of gravity still exists.

So whatever, whoever on top now, will surely come down someday. I think it's high time questions were showed before interview.

This should be on the front page for proper analysis. If we don't hv money to fly around, at least let's hv the opportunity of analysing those that fly on our behalf. I prophecy that it's well with Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by jumobi1(m): 4:44am On Oct 24, 2018
No wonder he doesn’t talk much in public. Mentally he is AWOL. Cabals run Nigeria. Vote him OUT!!

2 Likes

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by hucienda: 4:57am On Oct 24, 2018
This is beyond embarrassing.

Little wonder his team wouldn't advice or allow him do interviews or debate.

Even the DW interviewer was visibly stunned and had to stylishly change the subject.
Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by Ikology(m): 5:10am On Oct 24, 2018
This is beyond lifeless.
President Buhari.. Dullardapo...
Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by thesmallgod(m): 6:45am On Oct 24, 2018
How does 2 generation equivalent to 40 years. Probably he wanted to say 4 decades. No wonder the president isn't interested in attending public debate. He knows he will Bleep up
Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 24, 2018
hmm am short of words

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by dokie: 7:17am On Oct 24, 2018
This is unfair. It is unfair to have buhari continue as Nigeria's president. If the MD of a company gave such answers abroad relating to affairs of a company he was employed to run, he will be relieved of his duties while he is on air returning home.

I am a PDP apologist and igbo but i have always wished buhari will kick the bucket so that osibanjo will take over knowing fully well that will dampen the chances of PDP winning and an Igbo being in the presidency. However buhari leaving that office has nothing to do with partisanship. Its about the future of this country.

I have 2 kids abeg, if this man continues, where is the hope for me and them? Lord please help us.

In fact I am more afraid now. With this level of intelligence, buhari is not going to hand over. He is so dumb that he won't understand implications of his actions. Na prayer get us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Won't Judge Amaechi Based On Audio Leak Criticising Buhari - Tony Momoh / Alleged Arms Deal: APC Demands Amosun’s Probe / Garba Shehu: Buhari Won’t Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.