Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,421 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry (8573 Views)

Nigerians Angry With Govt Officials Over High Cost Of Living, Shettima Admits. / Nigerians Angry Over The Treatment Of Corpers As INEC Ad-hoc Staff (videos, Pix) / Cloning: Nigerians Angry As Foreign Media Mock President Buhari. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by sapoyoro(m): 7:42am On Oct 24, 2018
dokie:
This is unfair. It is unfair to have buhari continue as Nigeria's president. If the MD of a company gave such answers abroad relating to affairs of a company he was employed to run, he will be relieved of his duties while he is on air returning home.

I am a PDP apologist and igbo but i have always wished buhari will kick the bucket so that osibanjo will take over knowing fully well that will dampen the chances of PDP winning and an Igbo being in the presidency. However buhari leaving that office has nothing to do with partisanship. Its about the future of this country.

I have 2 kids abeg, if this man continues, where is the hope for me and them? Lord please help us.

In fact I am more afraid now. With this level of intelligence, buhari is not going to hand over. He is so dumb that he won't understand implications of his actions. Na prayer get us.
but iis this video actually real?
I'm miffed.
Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by ndukaejime1994(m): 7:50am On Oct 24, 2018
Nbote:

I couldn't stop laughing while transcribing it.. His whole being simply revolves around oil and oil companies and he clearly doesn't even know what happens in his govt. He doesn't know wen d gals were released. He doesn't know what d negotiations were about or what was offered in exchange and a simple question about his so called corruption war and he started talking about oil companies and environment

We know that Buhari has hearing problem, to me, it's not that he can't literally hear what people say, to me, world people have turned his hearing in the sense that you ask him about a particular thing, his brain interprets it to be another thing lol... This man is brain dead, we need no psycho president.. I see 100% reason with Donald Trump for calling him lifeless
Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by cruz97(m): 7:57am On Oct 24, 2018
But why won't the mods drag this topic to front page? Please don't be bias.

1 Like

Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by Nukilia: 8:18am On Oct 24, 2018
This is the highest form of wickedness and crime against the people of Nigeria!

Shame on the bad people who want Buhari to continue running this country. I now understand that they are using him as a pawn to retard the growth of Nigeria.

What a country! cry cry cry
Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by dokie: 8:41am On Oct 24, 2018
sapoyoro:

but iis this video actually real?
I'm miffed.

It is real o. I had to recheck severally because I couldn't believe it myself.
Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by Nukilia: 8:51am On Oct 24, 2018
lastmessenger:
I'm weeping already. Nigeria and nigerians deserve better than this. I keep thinking why youths of this country is supporting this man. What is really wrong with Nigerians?

The younger folks of this country have been brainwashed! grin grin grin
Re: This Video Of President Buhari Has Gotten Nigerians Angry by lakeside23: 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
hahahahahahaahahah. lifeless in deed. can you imagine that a president?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Raises Alarm Over Alleged Plots By APC To Disrupt Elections / Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur / Subsidy Removal: Spending On Petrol May Jump 250% To ₦‎8 Trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.