Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,989 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) (31147 Views)

Two Suspected Robbers Set Ablaze In Calabar By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) / 3 Benue State University Students Burnt To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) / 2 Thieves Burnt To Death In Delta State By Mob (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by sirabu: 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
Three Igbos pigs roasted....remaining other's.
Re: 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by helpee(m): 12:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
delugajackson:
Yet these same sets of humans would cheer at and prostrate for a thieving politician. There isn't really any difference between an armed robber and a Nigerian politician. They both operate the same way but with different tactics. The only notable difference is that the former steals with help of a gun, while the later steals with the power of the pen, which goes to confirm the saying that "the pen is mightier than the sword." Though I'm not in support of any ill gotten wealth.

But the levity of a politician's financial crime is very much higher because it hurts the economy of our nation for decades and would take longer time to recover. So why do we punish armed robbers and perpetrators of other crimes, but hail our oppressors and looters of our common wealth? Is this illiteracy, ignorance or just plain stupidity? Hypocrisy is truly a Nigerian.
While I am totally against jungle justice ...never ever compare a thieving politician to armed robbers. The day they visit your house, rape your wife, kill your son and still steal your money, you will then know the difference and say....if only they had carted away all the money without killings. So politicians may steal our money, we can recover later. Armed robbers steals your money and kills you in addition so you won't ever recover

2 Likes

Re: 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
What da...undecided
Re: 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by Tonimordred(m): 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
See as dat 1 dey use stick shuffle d fire lyk na bush meat dem dey roast
Re: 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
sirabu:
Three Igbos pigs roasted....remaining other's.

Get the fvck outta here silly.

Re: 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
RockHard:
Damn! When will this jungle justice of a thing end? It is so barbaric.

When you start voting sane & credible people into public offices.
Re: 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by abelisticx(m): 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
Serves them right
Re: 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by sirabu: 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
omooba969:

Get the fvck outta here silly.

See Fulani herdsmen roasting 3 ipob pigs alive in broad day light and Nigerian media houses are yet to declare war on Fulani herdsmen.
My Question are ?
Where is FFK and Christian Association of Nigeria ?
Where is Nnmandi Kanu the black Jesus ?
Is this the love Jesus son of Mary taught ?
Is it proper to roast humanbeings for petty theft ?
What religion do the perpetuators of these insidious acts practice ?.
Why is the heart of some indigenous pigs wicked and filled with vengeance.
PMB should pass a bill that will allow all these evil elements leave Nigeria in peace.
Even in horror movies people are not roasted alive by a mob, you only see few bad guys, but where a whole community become vampires good lord. I rest my case.
Re: 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by kiga: 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2018
WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS THAT SETS YOUR BUSINESS APART!

When customers are deciding on a purchase, they start by looking online.

Your website is your showroom, where customers can research your product and see all the reasons it is right for them.

Now imagine that same product was just a couple of clicks away from being theirs. A well designed and developed Website can influence purchase decisions by showcasing your product at its best, and making it as easy as pie to take action and make a purchase, patronising you services or connecting with your brand

What You Get!

== https://www.YourWebsite.com SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by kokoboy4life(m): 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2018
delugajackson:
Yet these same sets of humans would cheer at and prostrate for a thieving politician. There isn't really any difference between an armed robber and a Nigerian politician. They both operate the same way but with different tactics. The only notable difference is that the former steals with help of a gun, while the later steals with the power of the pen, which goes to confirm the saying that "the pen is mightier than the sword." Though I'm not in support of any ill gotten wealth.

But the levity of a politician's financial crime is very much higher because it hurts the economy of our nation for decades and would take longer time to recover. So why do we punish armed robbers and perpetrators of other crimes, but hail our oppressors and looters of our common wealth? Is this illiteracy, ignorance or just plain stupidity? Hypocrisy is truly a Nigerian.

this your write up remindme of one Fela songs: AUTHORITY STEALING PASS ARMED ROBBERY
Re: 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by package7(m): 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
Poor People are the most wicked. I'm not surprise that is the reason why Fooolani is killing you people. Idiots see their faces like monkey.
Re: 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by Holywizard: 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2018
Ur husband might fińger ur daughters ooo.
The like doing that to their children oo
newdawn2017:
leave them alone, undecided they could be my future in-laws, therefore my people. cheesy As a matter of fact, I could be 4rm there any moment 4rm now.
Re: 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by nonix22(m): 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
that's savage
tuzeriouz:
Used tyres are better than dried woods.
Re: 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
i wonder how these people close their eyes to sleep After this barbaric act , I can never take part in this disgusting Justice even if they nearly rob me my life, life is sacred and I can't end a life I can't create,
Re: 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by kheny12(m): 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
This is bad,Imaging how the burn them to ashes as if they are Hinduism. This is really bad.
Re: 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by wiseone28: 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2018
Holywizard:

shut up...if you don't have what to say
Re: 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by frozen70(f): 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2018
Look at very young youths, disappointing themselves by going into stealing

At their early twenties they want to be stealing from their age mates who believe in struggle

Their death is more painful to their families not even them because they chose to die that way

Good radiance, among the viewers are another set of theives still planning for the next robbery operation and they will still end up like them
Re: 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by Xkaa(m): 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
Cannibals after roasting food � is ready
Re: 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by litaninja(m): 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
Thieving politicians nko?
Re: 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2018
delugajackson:

I work hard to afford nice things for myself and loved ones. I've been robbed of some of those things at gun point twice. I don't know if you've experienced that before but being held at gun point by a junkie is traumatizing.

It wasn't the politician who hit me with a gun nor shove me into a ditch. I still got some of the scars.

So please, do not bloody make this comparison again.
Re: 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
Say no to jungle justice.
Re: 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
Holywizard:
My dear, na lie, I am hot enough 4 him, such a demonic ideas is repulsive 2 him. Eeww! My man don think of businesses & profits finish? Let alone carnal pleasures. undecided
Re: 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by Holywizard: 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2018
Those people are demonic in nature. Sex is as free as water in their communities
newdawn2017:
My dear, na lie, I am hot enough 4 him, such a demonic ideas is repulsive 2 him. Eeww! My man don think of businesses & profits finish? Let alone carnal pleasures. undecided
Re: 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
xage:
They should burn Atiku first

And stop burning people who are stealing to eat...
they should still 4rm their wealthy politicians whom they voted inw power.
Re: 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
If you have never been robbed, you have no justification to condemn this act.
Re: 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Three suspected robbers have been burnt to death in Uruk Usung in Obot Akara Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State.

They were said to be terrorising residents of the area before they were caught and killed by an angry mob.

The deceased believed to be in their late 20s, were arrested after an operation and set ablaze the mob.

The issue of jungle justice seems to be on the rise in Akwa Ibom state following series of killings of criminal suspects by mob. 

It was earlier reported that a young man in his early 30s was burnt to death by youths at Urua Ekpa Junction, Uyo, while allegedly trying to escape with a stolen motorcycle. 

It was gathered that the unidentified victim was a serial motorcycle thief, terrorising the area.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/three-suspected-robbers-set-ablaze-by-angry-mob-in-akwa-ibom-photos.html

JUNGLE JUSTICE!

Even thieves and armed robbers joining in degrading the alleged robbers!

When will africans outgrown this barbaric chapter!
Re: 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
Meanwhile eat them after preparation...... Guy with the stick
Re: 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by valentinos22(m): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2018
classikbill:
There should be a better way of handling this issue than jungle justice. Say NO to jungle justice.
a man was robbed at mpape abuja and he was also ordered to blow their leader air with a hand fan while he bleeps the mans wife...
this is an area heavily flanked by the Nigerian army and police with the presidential villa situated a stone throw of about 1km from the scene of the crime....but the man received no help from the Nigerian police till this moment.....
my brother why are u reasoning like a typical yoruba man....
oya put yourself in his shoes ...... then tell me what you would do.
Re: 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2018
Holywizard:
Those people are demonic in nature. Sex is as free as water in their communities
Ur biz, my choice. Get lost, u hypocritical puke! undecided
Re: 3 Robbers Set On Fire In Akwa Ibom By Angry Mob (Graphic Photos) by Holywizard: 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
Usu raa kwa Ikpu gi
newdawn2017:
Ur biz, my choice. Get lost, u hypocritical puke! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Wife Kills Husband Over Christmas Rice In Bayelsa / Unknown Gunmen Invade Cattle Market In Aguata, Kill Over 20 Cows / Notorious Kidnapper Killed By SARS In Gun Battle In River State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.