Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Read Dead Redemption 2 Ps4 Thread - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Read Dead Redemption 2 Ps4 Thread (4436 Views)

Red Dead Redemption 2 Full Story Explained: A Quick Diary Of The Masterpiece / Is Red Dead Redemption 2 Coming To PC? / I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read Dead Redemption 2 Ps4 Thread by Josyrogers(m): 8:18am On Nov 01, 2018
EMEKA1MILLION:
the game is crazy I tell you.. Have you been able to kill that giant alligator? It ate me twice! angry angry
Nope. But I have killed the Legendary Bear, Horned Ram, and Wolf. I have been trying to find dinosaurs bones �. And doing treasure hunting too.
Re: Read Dead Redemption 2 Ps4 Thread by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 10:04am On Nov 01, 2018
Josyrogers:

Nope. But I have killed the Legendary Bear, Horned Ram, and Wolf. I have been trying to find dinosaurs bones �. And doing treasure hunting too.
Nice. I am currently in chapter 6 of the story mode. I'm taking it slow.

You can as well document your adventure on this thread too...

I think there are some videos on YouTube that wil guide you to the map location where you can find these Easter eggs
Re: Read Dead Redemption 2 Ps4 Thread by Josyrogers(m): 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
EMEKA1MILLION:
Nice. I am currently in chapter 6 of the story mode. I'm taking it slow.

You can as well document your adventure on this thread too...

I think there are some videos on YouTube that wil guide you to the map location where you can find these Easter eggs

I will. But I don't want to spoil the fun for myself by watching YouTube playthroughs grin except when I am desperate. Do you know there are caves in the mountain regions?!!!
Re: Read Dead Redemption 2 Ps4 Thread by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2018
Josyrogers:

I will. But I don't want to spoil the fun for myself by watching YouTube playthroughs grin except when I am desperate. Do you know there are caves in the mountain regions?!!!
I've been hunting for legendary animals up at the mountains and I stay away from YouTube as much as I can... Too many spoilers!
Re: Read Dead Redemption 2 Ps4 Thread by Qlick(m): 3:51pm On Nov 02, 2018
I bought this game yesterday afternoon and since then, I've only slept for four hours. The only reason that made me drop my controller just now is NEPA.

Not to sound like a fanboy, but this is the most beautiful game ever made and the most immersive. Never been this excited for a game since when I was little.

3 Likes

Re: Read Dead Redemption 2 Ps4 Thread by tancyy: 6:01pm On Nov 02, 2018
Hey guys this is my PSN ID - TANSI101, add me up let's game.
Re: Read Dead Redemption 2 Ps4 Thread by Josyrogers(m): 6:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
Qlick:
I bought this game yesterday afternoon and since then, I've only slept for four hours. The only reason that made me drop my controller just now is NEPA.

Not to sound like a fanboy, but this is the most beautiful game ever made and the most immersive. Never been as excited for a game since when I was little.

This is real. I have been on this game as long as there is electricity. Sometimes not eating breakfast until the hunger start biting.
The game is sooo well done, I have left the story missions to go hunting in the plains. Creeping up on animals and getting as close as possible and seeing their reactions when you jump out is so satisfying.

1 Like

Re: Read Dead Redemption 2 Ps4 Thread by Josyrogers(m): 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
tancyy:
Hey guys this is my PSN ID - TANSI101, add me up let's game.

RRD2 online isn't out yet.
Re: Read Dead Redemption 2 Ps4 Thread by Josyrogers(m): 6:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
Always help strangers in need of help. You will get surprised. Sorry for the spoilers if this tip is one. grin
Re: Read Dead Redemption 2 Ps4 Thread by Josyrogers(m): 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2018
Grave robbers... deep in the snowy mountains.

Re: Read Dead Redemption 2 Ps4 Thread by Josyrogers(m): 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2018
Been collecting some cards. If you find any share screenshot and location

Re: Read Dead Redemption 2 Ps4 Thread by Qlick(m): 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2018
There's one in the hotel at Strawberry.
Re: Read Dead Redemption 2 Ps4 Thread by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 7:52am On Nov 04, 2018
Qlick:
There's one in the hotel at Strawberry.
Nice.. I just got that one
Re: Read Dead Redemption 2 Ps4 Thread by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 7:54am On Nov 04, 2018
Josyrogers:
Been collecting some cards. If you find any share screenshot and location

I have so far killed 10 out of the 16 legendary animals.

It's amazing
Re: Read Dead Redemption 2 Ps4 Thread by Samsonh2: 10:39am On Nov 06, 2018
RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2: HUNTING GUIDE (tips and benefits)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v03fmfCQ9RU

1 Like

Re: Read Dead Redemption 2 Ps4 Thread by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2018
Samsonh2:
RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2: HUNTING GUIDE (tips and benefits)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v03fmfCQ9RU
get the poison flower to craft a more deadly poinious arrow.

Helps in killing animals that you require a clean pelt to do some clothing at the trapper...

The poisonous flower can be found some miles away from Saint Denis at the alligator den. I stumbled upon it yesterday when I went to hunt down the Legendary alligator.
Re: Read Dead Redemption 2 Ps4 Thread by Qlick(m): 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2018
Red Dead Redemption 2 theme is available and free on the Play Station store. It comes with custom music and sound effects.
Re: Read Dead Redemption 2 Ps4 Thread by Frenchkiss564: 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2018
I pray rockstar releases the PC version of this game.
Chaii
Re: Read Dead Redemption 2 Ps4 Thread by Tyblazee: 5:32am On Sep 17, 2019
Emeka watsup
Re: Read Dead Redemption 2 Ps4 Thread by Tyblazee: 5:33am On Sep 17, 2019
Frenchkiss564:
I pray rockstar releases the PC version of this game.

Chaii
Abi na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download WWE 2K24 Ppsspp Highly Compressed / For XBOX Gamers Pls / Stop The Discrimination: Every Console Gamers Should Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.