Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins (36045 Views)

Can ₦2M Finish The Construction Of A 2-Bedroom Flat? / The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process / Start To Finish Of The Construction Of Concrete Top Kitchen Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins by gen2briz(m): 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
Omo ogún ìṣe yà

2 Likes

Re: The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins by SEGLIZ: 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2018
afroniger:
Hope it is a private project if not, the government could have used the money for this in fixing dilapidated roads across the state.

do live within the stay? if you pay a visit, to me the governors best is still not enough but it is worth it if he is scored a credit. reason being that if every government that comes into office would put their best like this out going administration this country would change for good.

1 Like

Re: The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins by ossaisly(m): 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
I don't get. Head quater in abeokuta ke
Re: The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
Amusu has come again with his uncompleted projects. Na him know. It would be better if Shoprite don't even involve him at all.
Re: The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins by MrAJQ(m): 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
The party of progress, we're progressive.
Re: The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins by Austinoiz(m): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
Afonjas will spray sp*erm on their smelly bodies faster than E-money's spraying gun on this thread
Re: The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins by igbsam(m): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2018
Gateway Hotel Otta is there rotting away, bad roads all over ogun state and here they are wasting money and some project they might end up abandoning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins by Funkybabee(f): 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
Is this not big
Re: The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins by goldenarrow: 2:22pm On Oct 23, 2018
Good for them.
Re: The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins by Reference(m): 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2018
Good development.
Re: The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins by seunmohmoh(f): 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
What part of abeokuta is this?
Re: The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins by front4line: 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Ogun state doesnt need white elephants projects such as this. With the geometrically increasing cases of skull mining and infant rape in that state, one would think a wise governor would dedicate such funds to reduce the menace drastically.

Showcasing foolishness everyday is the calling of Igbo on n off NL.

Continue !

Amadioha lo ma ba mi ba ti iyalaya e je !

2 Likes

Re: The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins by JohnQueen(m): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
Na lie o! 24 months bawo! The flyover/road construction at Alagbole is over 8 years. The uncompleted Mowe Ofada road and the pedestrian Bridge at Mowe bus stop. Ogun state is too slow in completing projects.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins by Raydos: 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
seunmohmoh:
What part of abeokuta is this?
Oke-ilewo
Re: The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins by SignatureNG(f): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
nice
Re: The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins by jamjo: 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2018
Raydos:
The construction of the proposed Ogun State City Centre has begun in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital.

The project will accommodate the shopping mall of Africa’s largest goods retailer, Shoprite, a 12-storey banking facility, hotel, amphitheatre and service apartment. The governor said though the project would be private sector-driven, the state government would build the amphitheatre.

He added that two banks – Guarantee Trust Bank and First Bank Plc – were already building their corporate buildings, which include a 12-storey building, from where banking activities in West Africa will be controlled.

The centre, Amosun said, will also harbour the central station for Federal Government’s rail project. The governor assured the residents that the project would be completed in 24 months.

Commissioner for Housing Segun Abiodun said the project is among many, which would attract investors to do business and reside in the state.

The promoter of Shoprite Supermarket Mr. Tayo Amusan said when completed, the project would be the second largest of its type in the country.

Here are some few pictures taken from the construction site

I'm happy when I see a project is being constructed according to specification with quality. My governor Okorocha should come and learn a thing from this particular project in Ogun state. The project is still in the early stage but when you look at it is appealing to the eye and there is no argument about the quality of work be done.

3 Likes

Re: The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins by Truthisit: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
Shakushaku1:

ok. Iwe iroying House. But that place is historic. They should have used the old secretariat.

Iwe iroyin?
Re: The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins by babatundey5: 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2018
ManspaceBarber:
cheesy Chai! This should have happened about 10 years ago. sad Anyways, let's hope it comes to completion and it brings about real development ( employment, trade and commerce boom, tourism, promotion of SMEs etc )

Maybe a retail firm like @ManspaceBarber can get a space there without the "man-know-man" connection. grin

I retail men's cosmetics and grooming products. I groom complete gentleman. smiley
hw much is the beard kit
Re: The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins by Jayslyder: 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
this is where I stay..Ibara housing. .and verily I tell u, the gtb and firstbank here are wack...but meanwhile o can't they're competing with that opic building
Re: The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins by emperorblog(m): 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
hooe it not abandon o

let help you pay your supplier in China from Nigeria #58 per yuan
Re: The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins by remmy9(m): 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
Re: The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins by remmy9(m): 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2018
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

What a fraudulent government, Amosun did not deem it fit to start this project earlier in his administration so it would be completed within the life span of his tenure rather he chose an auspicious time to start this mega project so he can steal asmuch as his Baba Riga can carry and subsequently plant his stooge AAA as his successor to cover his tracks.

Little wonder he is fighting tooth and nail to reverse the decision from the national body of APC, his cover is about to be blown, Amosun ran the affairs of Ogun state like it were his private kitchen stashing away large sum of state fund.

Woe betide him if a different party wins the governorship election in the state because what will be uncovered will shock Nigerians.

Can you read at all? You are one of the numerous problems of this country. You can't read and understand yet you still displayed your flaws publicly by criticizing the news.
Re: The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins by seunmohmoh(f): 1:06am On Oct 24, 2018
Raydos:
Oke-ilewo
thanks
Re: The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins by ManspaceBarber(m): 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
babatundey5:
hw much is the beard kit
Thank you. Prices vary, ranging from 11,500 NGN to 15,000 NGN for complete kit ( Beard, balm, scissors, comb and brush)
Beard oil only, price range from 4,000 Naira - 7,000 Naira.
Re: The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins by SEGLIZ: 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2018
youngprofdguru:
Amusu has come again with his uncompleted projects. Na him know. It would be better if Shoprite don't even involve him at all.

you are nothing but evil, people like you spread false news. mention his abandoned or incomplete projects.
Re: The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
SEGLIZ:

you are nothing but evil, people like you spread false news. mention his abandoned or incomplete projects.
Ijebu-Igbo Road/Bridge, Oke-Aro link road/flyover.... Oga should i continue? You that is not evil see as your life be.
Re: The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins by SEGLIZ: 2:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
youngprofdguru:

Ijebu-Igbo Road/Bridge, Oke-Aro link road/flyover.... Oga should i continue? You that is not evil see as your life be.

hey! no one is saying he has completed all the projects but your presentation is no good commendation to who deserves it not because he is the best or would remain the best but truth is if everyone of them can move at the pace, work like he did then we hope for a better society in terms of social infrastructure.
I'm saying he has gone 100% but he tried. I don't see expect him to finish everything but where ever he stops I believe successive administration should continue since this is what we citizens has being expecting. I'm concluding he is an angel or saint but at least make we hail the man for now.
Re: The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
SEGLIZ:

hey! no one is saying he has completed all the projects but your presentation is no good commendation to who deserves it not because he is the best or would remain the best but truth is if everyone of them can move at the pace, work like he did then we hope for a better society in terms of social infrastructure.
I'm saying he has gone 100% but he tried. I don't see expect him to finish everything but where ever he stops I believe successive administration should continue since this is what we citizens has being expecting. I'm concluding he is an angel or saint but at least make we hail the man for now.
Young man i think you are not from Ogun State or you don't know anything about the state. Guess i shouldn't waste my time arguing with you sir.
Re: The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins by SEGLIZ: 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
youngprofdguru:

Young man i think you are not from Ogun State or you don't know anything about the state. Guess i shouldn't waste my time arguing with you sir.

old man I meant to say in my earlier comment that "nott that he has gone or achieved 100% but he tried. omo ogun ni mi o.
Re: The Construction Of The Abeokuta City Centre Begins by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 06, 2018
SEGLIZ:

old man I meant to say in my earlier comment that "nott that he has gone or achieved 100% but he tried. omo ogun ni mi o.
You're my brother and brothers don't fight in public. Chat me up via whatsapp let's talk +2347036624185.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Application To Own Houses In Akwa Ibom FG Housing Scheme Opens / Victims Of The Collapsed Three-Storey Building In Lagos (Photos) / Before You Rent That House!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.