Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Nigerians Still Reacting To Lai Mohammed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Still Reacting To Lai Mohammed (853 Views)

Treason: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Comments On Obi, Datti / Fayose To Lai Mohammed: "At 69, You Vomit Evil From Your Septic-Tank-Like Mouth" / Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Still Reacting To Lai Mohammed by Billzboxmedia: 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2018
Following Lai Mohammed/Israel statement, trolls have followed up with reactions. see link below

https://www.billzbox.com/blogs/news/lia-mohammed-threaten-israel-of-missile-attack.html
Re: Nigerians Still Reacting To Lai Mohammed by Tonytonex(m): 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2018
cheesy
Re: Nigerians Still Reacting To Lai Mohammed by TeamDoctor: 4:00pm On Oct 23, 2018
Lai Mohamed the great legendary lier of our time... the man born on a lieing bed... and also on his dedication was given the name Lai Mohamed if u doubt me pronounce the name to your own hearing...
Re: Nigerians Still Reacting To Lai Mohammed by chivic(m): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2018
Much as a lot of Nigerians belief that lie Mohammed is a serial liar,I doubt if he said this.Infact,I know he didn't.Its just a fake news.

Which country in the world can threaten Isreal? Na suicide be that.
Re: Nigerians Still Reacting To Lai Mohammed by dunkem21(m): 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2018
chivic:
Much as a lot of Nigerians belief that lie Mohammed is a serial liar,I doubt if he said this.Infact,I know he didn't.Its just a fake news.

Which country in the world can threaten Isreal? Na suicide be that.

Then you never knew the people you are dealing with..

He should have denied it if he didn't say so wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar’s Son Exposes His Secrets / Buhari Departs Abuja For Poland - See His Reason And Share Your Thought About It / My Wife Ignored My Warning And Paid With Her Life And That Of Our Son – Salihu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.