Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,760 members, 7,851,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

Writers Needed For A Project - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Writers Needed For A Project (277 Views)

Help! I Gave A Project To A Company In Lagos & They Are Telling Me This / We Are Looking For Active Angel Investors To Get A Project Started / 100TPD Palm Kernel Oil Extracting Factory; A Project I Got From Nairaland (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Writers Needed For A Project by emanifestng: 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2018
Naspire is a social learning platform for professionals and entrepreneurs in Africa. Naspire helps students, professionals (blue and white collar) and entrepreneurs in Africa learn, share knowledge and experiences, connect, test their ideas, and access useful resources from one another to help them win in their life.

Hi, we are seeking for freelance research writers to help produce articles on starting up businesses in Nigeria.

The articles should be well-researched using both online and offline sources.

If you are interested, please send a mail to seyi@naspire.com with your rate and previously written work.

Thanks
Re: Writers Needed For A Project by inkon: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2018
emanifestng:
Hi, we are looking for research writers to help produce 3000 words articles on business guides.

If you can do the job, please send a mail to seyi@naspire.com with your rate and previously written work.

Thanks

I'll give you the most professional quality. Let's discuss on whatsapp. CLICK HERE

(1) (Reply)

The One Ingredient Your Business Is Missing To Succeed / How To Make Money Without Leaving Your House / Know Your States:lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.