Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,061 members, 7,814,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

If You Were To Tell Us The Saddest Day Of Your Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were To Tell Us The Saddest Day Of Your Life (1236 Views)

The Saddest Truth People Won't Tell You About Tattoo! / Saddest Day In The History Of Brazil(photos, Video) / Heartbreaking: Pharmacy Employee Shares The Saddest Experience Of His Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Tell Us The Saddest Day Of Your Life by mxpinky: 5:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
If you were to tell us the saddest day of your life..What actually happened that day?
Mine was the day I lost my blood sister.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Tell Us The Saddest Day Of Your Life by dingbang(m): 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2018
Your threads are always weird.
Re: If You Were To Tell Us The Saddest Day Of Your Life by mxpinky: 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
dingbang:
Your threads are always weird.
always on my tail
Re: If You Were To Tell Us The Saddest Day Of Your Life by TheOdd1sOut: 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
mxpinky:
If you were to tell us the saddest day of your life..What actually happened that day?
hm
mxpinky:
hm

I was in secondary school then. I was walking to school from home with one of my close friends. One random guy just joined our group. We asked him why he wanted to join us. We were going in the same direction
In short thieves stopped us and shot the two guys though they didn't die. My phone and gameboy saved me that day
Re: If You Were To Tell Us The Saddest Day Of Your Life by ikeno(m): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
u dey shame to tell us Ur own
Re: If You Were To Tell Us The Saddest Day Of Your Life by mimimile93: 8:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
mxpinky:

The saddest day of my life was a day jamaicanlove called me and I couldn't pick her call because I was with em groupies.

Jamaicanlove mbere ke mbere fi o. Ku udi thread emi udi song mi eyen o..
Re: If You Were To Tell Us The Saddest Day Of Your Life by dingbang(m): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2018
mxpinky:
always on my tail
lmao.. Whats this one feeling like? Smh
Re: If You Were To Tell Us The Saddest Day Of Your Life by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 24, 2018
mimimile93:

The saddest day of my life was a day jamaicanlove called me and I couldn't pick her call because I was with em groupies.

Jamaicanlove mbere ke mbere fi o. Ku udi thread emi udi song mi eyen o..

I'll try as much as possible to ignore your mentions.
Re: If You Were To Tell Us The Saddest Day Of Your Life by mimimile93: 10:34am On Oct 24, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I'll try as much as possible to ignore your mentions.
And u think it's possible?
Re: If You Were To Tell Us The Saddest Day Of Your Life by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 24, 2018
mimimile93:

Yes it is, son
Re: If You Were To Tell Us The Saddest Day Of Your Life by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 24, 2018
mimimile93:

Adi possible

Cos ima afo abre keh online.

Anam eye service.

Ami meh diongo ette keh afo ameh osongo mi

Adi 28 ami ndi 25

So kah keh duk nduk yeh nkah afo
Re: If You Were To Tell Us The Saddest Day Of Your Life by Thegirlnextdoor: 11:25am On Oct 24, 2018
The day I lost my parents in an accident. Black Saturday for me embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Tell Us The Saddest Day Of Your Life by ifartonyou: 11:45am On Oct 24, 2018
angry
Re: If You Were To Tell Us The Saddest Day Of Your Life by ifartonyou: 11:46am On Oct 24, 2018
I never knew it was a very deep well with unending depth under a skirt, till I took a dive.
Now my brain is still in a dive mode, hoping to hit the water that'll one day quench my thirst.
Had I known, I wouldn't have approached that well filled with desire, ever.in life.
Quite a tragedy embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Tell Us The Saddest Day Of Your Life by mimimile93: 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Adi possible

Cos ima afo abre keh online.

Anam eye service.

Ami meh diongo ette keh afo ameh osongo mi

Adi 28 ami ndi 25
So kah keh duk nduk yeh nkah afo
but ekporo mi edi ukem size ye itid mfo.

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Tell Us The Saddest Day Of Your Life by Dumas32(m): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
Thegirlnextdoor:
The day I lost my parents in an accident. Black Saturday for me embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
holy molly, I can't even imagine how that feels. My sympathies
Re: If You Were To Tell Us The Saddest Day Of Your Life by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2018
mimimile93:

but ekporo mi edi ukem size ye itid mfo.

Fool

1 Like

Re: If You Were To Tell Us The Saddest Day Of Your Life by Auladimeji1: 3:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
The day I lost 120# when I was very young. The thing still dey pain me ooo
Re: If You Were To Tell Us The Saddest Day Of Your Life by Thegirlnextdoor: 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
Dumas32:
holy molly, I can't even imagine how that feels. My sympathies

Thank u... it's a day I ll never forget.
Re: If You Were To Tell Us The Saddest Day Of Your Life by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
Thegirlnextdoor:

Thank u... it's a day I ll never forget.
unique uniform....is that air force? ?
Re: If You Were To Tell Us The Saddest Day Of Your Life by Thegirlnextdoor: 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2018
[quote author=0Nobody0 post=72376445] unique uniform....is that air force? ? [o/quote]

Not at all
Re: If You Were To Tell Us The Saddest Day Of Your Life by kushercain: 10:05am On Oct 27, 2018
[quote author=Thegirlnextdoor post=72377896][/quote]

Pls is this Ghana's immigration? On your dp I mean
Re: If You Were To Tell Us The Saddest Day Of Your Life by Thegirlnextdoor: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2018
kushercain:

Pls is this Ghana's immigration? On your dp I mean

No

(1) (Reply)

Falz Releases Hot Photos Of His Girl / Re: Sex Doll Vs Human Woman (the Overall Expenditure) By Greenbullet / You’re Being Disrespected If Your Man Doesn’t Clean You After S*x -joro Olumofin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.