Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,220 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation (6055 Views)

The Tsunami Himself - Ooni Of Ife Hails Peter Obi / The Tsunami Himself; Ooni Of Ife To Peter Obi At Dangote Refinery Launch ( Vid) / Moghalu’s YPP, Fela Durotoye’s ANN Form Alliance, ‘the Force’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by IbrahimDamola: 12:21pm On Oct 24, 2018
Nice submission from the OP but will the skulls of our yoruba muslim brothers understand? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by Lorenzop: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
I am still surprised why this beautiful thread has not made the front page....we deal on facts...anyone with superior arguments can present them here else i agree with the OP more

3 Likes

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by tossie101(f): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
Nice submission from the OP but will the skulks of our yoruba muslim brother understand? grin

lol are u really a Yoruba cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by njelrapheal: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
Roger3D:
If he ever steps foot in this country again we will silence him forever
I see you. BMC. She I u will be the sniper abi silencer

1 Like

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
zeromeridian:
I have never seen a Useless country like the zoo. someone you labeled a terrorist a wanted man as you claimed, left the country and
he is in Israel, made a word broadcast and told you where he is. instead of the zoo to demand the extradition of Nnamdi Kanu an warn
Israell to turn him over to Nigeria. The Zoo is keeping quiet.

Make no mistake, Nnamd kanu has a reason to be in Israel, He said he will bring hell to to Zoo when he is coming back. this is much to be worried about. How can Nigeria, a sovereign state be humiliated like this yet we have a president.

If Buhari does not give israel ultimatum to repatriate Nnamdi Kanu from Isreal, I will know that we dont have a country but a zoo.All the Terrorist I know in this world even Bokoharam leader and late Osama where all in hiding places never disclosed there whereabouts but the Leader of IPOB that Buhari called terrorist is in Israel. shame on the zoo

I will tear my international passport and all Nigeria Identity if Lie mohammed does not give Israel ultimatum.

Long Live AtikuObi

Nigeria cant give ultimatum to ordinary Cameroun and you are talking of Israel. The best thing for them is what they are doing now; keeping quiet. Bullies are natural cowards.
Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by IbrahimDamola: 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
tossie101:

Yes I am honey! cheesy
Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
tossie101:

IbrahimDamola (PBUH) is an authentic Yoruba Muslim grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by IbrahimDamola: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
quid:

Ori e wa nbe!

Your head dey there! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Ori e wa nbe!

Your head dey there! grin
Bae ni, egbon mi grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by SweetJoystick(m): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
ignant:
I agree with some of your analysis.

Since return to democracy, Nigeria had always abstained in the UN when voting on issues concerning Israel/Palestine. But guess what the dullard did when he came in?

Also, the dullard stoked greatly separatists agitation in Morocco when he advocated for the independence of Western Sahara.

Then add the murder of close to a thousand Shiites and other clearly Shiite oppression, then you have Iran also involved.

So what you see here is a very real alignment of erstwhile forces. At this point, it's support fuelled by geopolitics. Few decades ago, Israel and Saudi Arabia, never saw eye to eye. Infact, before now, once you had an Israel stamp on your passport, you could never enter Saudi Arabia. But things have changed now. Because of Iran, Saudi is buying Israeli cooperation and goodwill.

I have so much education to give out on this but I don't think Nairaland is still ripe for enlightened discussion.
Please give. I'm interested
Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by ignant: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
SweetJoystick:

Please give. I'm interested

Ok. I will. I'll probably do it in the diary section to minimise derailment.

I will shout you out when I start it, as special recognition to SweetP of NAF from back in the day (Yes, I saw you admit it in the sexuality section).
Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by SweetJoystick(m): 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
ignant:

I will shout you out when I start it, as special recognition to SweetP of NAF from back in the day.
shocked you been dey NAF too?
Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by Yyeske(m): 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
Funny how these IPOB miscreants are already pulling Israel into their madness, they are tired of pulling China, Russia, France, the US and their war chest to level the zoo, Israel is now the new darling.
Israel had already said that Nnamdi Kanu is not on Israeli soil and the video was old but these clowns are already pulling them in as if Israel cares.
You all better go Atikulate even if we know he'd still lose.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by fuckboys: 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
ignant:

I will shout you out when I start it, as special recognition to SweetP of NAF from back in the day (Yes, I saw you admit it in the sexuality section).
can you mention me too?, thanks
Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
Yyeske:
Funny how these IPOB miscreants are already pulling Israel into their madness, they are tired of pulling China, Russia, France, the US and their war chest to level the zoo, Israel is now the new darling.
Israel had already said that Nnamdi Kanu is not on Israeli soil and the video was old but these clowns are already pulling them in as if Israel cares.
You all better go Atikulate even if we know he'd still lose.
Jagaban Asiwaju Otunba Bola Ahmed Tinubu began to Atikulate in 2016 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by Yyeske(m): 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
quid:

Jagaban Asiwaju Otunba Bola Ahmed Tinubu began to Atikulate in 2016 grin grin
Go and Atikulate before it is too late, continue hoping on Israel to come and give you your Biafra
Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2018
Yyeske:
Go and Atikulate before it is too late, continue hoping on Israel to come and give you your Biafra
Calm down and Atikulate Obidiently grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by ignant: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2018
SweetJoystick:
shocked you been dey NAF too?

Yes, I was, before Prince let it die and it seemed every link I click will fetch me a virus.
Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by ignant: 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
fuckboys:
can you mention me too?, thanks
Yes Sir.
Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by Yyeske(m): 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
quid:

Calm down and Atikulate Obidiently grin grin
Now you are talking even if we all know he'd still lose las las
Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
Yyeske:
Now you are talking even if we all know he'd still lose las las
you still have hope in APCriminals eh grin

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by Yyeske(m): 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2018
quid:

you still have hope in APCriminals eh grin
Buhari is winning and you should have known that
Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
Yyeske:
Buhari is winning and you should have known that
Yeah he will win in Daura, in the other room.
Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by yinkeys(m): 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
Enlightening thread
Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by Mrshizzy(m): 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
ignant:

Mention me too

1 Like

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by tossie101(f): 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Yes I am honey! cheesy

Lol u surprise me though cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by tossie101(f): 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
quid:

Lol, his comment cracks me up sometimes. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by SweetJoystick(m): 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
ignant:

Yes, I was, before Prince let it die and it seemed every link I click will fetch me a virus.
lol ok. Nice to know
Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by petsam11(m): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
ignant:

Me too! Alert me! I also want to learn... No knowledge is a waste they say...

1 Like

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by OnyeOGA(m): 8:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
ignant:

bro, i am equally interested.

1 Like

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by enemybulldozer(m): 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
Throwback:
These miserable clowns have come again with their delusional tales for their zombified fools and miscreants.

Kanu's era is over and is now past tense. The Nigerian military is already preparing for the next lunatic who will waste the uncherished lives of fools, while his own cherished life is well secured till old age.

Ask Ojukwu and Uwazurike, what it means to cherish ones life and grow old, while fools die early and are not as cherished as a car or a pet dog.
Pained APC goon grin grin grin
It is over for the zoo!!
Send your python dancers to isreal to capture Kanu grin grin
Meanwhile Kanu praying with men that matters..

1 Like

Re: Israel And Biafra Alliance: The Tsunami That Is Hitting A Rickety Nation by zeromeridian: 10:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
jomonic:

Nigeria cant give ultimatum to ordinary Cameroun and you are talking of Israel. The best thing for them is what they are doing now; keeping quiet. Bullies are natural cowards.
so why did they bully Nnamdi Kany?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Registration: Senator Orji Kalu Revalidates Membership / Crude Oil Price Rises To $87 Per Barrel — Highest Since October 2023 / NNPCL Confirms Rise Of Oil Production To 1.6 Million BPD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.