Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

APC Registration: Senator Orji Kalu Revalidates Membership - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Registration: Senator Orji Kalu Revalidates Membership (6052 Views)

APC Membership Registration: Senator Kalu Urges Ndigbo To Join The Party / APC Registration: Lagos Leaders Allege Plot To Whittle Down Tinubu's Influence / Anger As 10 APC Governors Accompany Buhari To Daura For APC Registration (2) (3) (4)

APC Registration: Senator Orji Kalu Revalidates Membership by Inukwam: 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
Abia-North Senator and Chief Whip of the Nigerian Senate, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu has on Monday performed the revalidation of his membership of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in the ongoing registration and revalidation exercise in the state.

ABN TV learnt that the former Governor engaged in the exercise in his Igbere Ward A, Bende Local Government Area of Abia-North in Abia State.

Present during Kalu's revalidation exercise is the state and local government executives of the APC; APC ward chairman of Senator Kalu, Mr. Ikedieze Olua; Chairman Abia APC registration/ revalidation committee Ambassador Bala Meigida; State secretary of the APC, Barr. Perfect Okorie; Bende LGA APC Chairman, Mr. Joshua Jonah; leader Bende APC caucus and spokesman of the House of Representative, Hon. Benjamin Kalu; Chief Chekwas Okorie; Chief Francis Egu and others.

Shortly after the exercise, Senator Kalu addressed members of Bende LGA caucus who gathered at his Igbere country home for their inaugural meeting. Kalu charged the stakeholders to be relentless in their efforts to mobilise more members into their fold.

https://abntv.com.ng/2021/02/apc-registration-senator-kalu-revalidates-membership-photos/

Re: APC Registration: Senator Orji Kalu Revalidates Membership by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
Revalidate is more important than human lives

Re: APC Registration: Senator Orji Kalu Revalidates Membership by Moferere: 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
Next president kiss

Re: APC Registration: Senator Orji Kalu Revalidates Membership by barrypro: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
Okay
Re: APC Registration: Senator Orji Kalu Revalidates Membership by osejie17(m): 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
Re: APC Registration: Senator Orji Kalu Revalidates Membership by NwaNimo1(m): 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
Jannnjaweeds...

[img]https://media./images/1722c756b0b10a6f593e400be85e940a/tenor.gif[/img]

Buhari's neck/mask though?

Re: APC Registration: Senator Orji Kalu Revalidates Membership by FastLane25(m): 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
is this suppose to be a News now

Re: APC Registration: Senator Orji Kalu Revalidates Membership by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
I'll post mine here soon. cool

Re: APC Registration: Senator Orji Kalu Revalidates Membership by ignis: 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
The fear of Buhari and EFCC is the beginning of Wisdom.

Re: APC Registration: Senator Orji Kalu Revalidates Membership by oluwasegun007(m): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
So?
Re: APC Registration: Senator Orji Kalu Revalidates Membership by osejie17(m): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
Moferere:
Next president kiss
Lol he go enter prison come back again before he go happen

Re: APC Registration: Senator Orji Kalu Revalidates Membership by emexc11(m): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
*You are buying bag of rice @#30,000 and fuel @#170 per litre now going to #200 per litre, yet U are still planning to revalidate your membership of APC.*

Bros, Ur problem is not ordinary.
���

Re: APC Registration: Senator Orji Kalu Revalidates Membership by JayCynic(m): 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
Funny how APC glaringly identifies with corruption and corrupt individuals, covering up the dirt of crooked politicians that they share party ties with(Akpabio, Gwanduje, Amaechi, Orji-Kalu, Tinubu etc) whilst their adminstration claims it's fighting corruption.

The irony of it all
Re: APC Registration: Senator Orji Kalu Revalidates Membership by Authoreety: 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
Wetin concern me
Re: APC Registration: Senator Orji Kalu Revalidates Membership by merits(m): 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2021

Re: APC Registration: Senator Orji Kalu Revalidates Membership by Emeka71(m): 5:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
The baga is preparing to be re-elected so that he can continue speaking grammar and chopping money.
Re: APC Registration: Senator Orji Kalu Revalidates Membership by zoedew: 5:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
This rich man's wealth is his strong defence. That tower will come crashing down him! #uncertainriches
Re: APC Registration: Senator Orji Kalu Revalidates Membership by Simplebeauty: 5:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: APC Registration: Senator Orji Kalu Revalidates Membership by Queenlovely(f): 5:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
I know you wake up sometimes in the morning and don't care about Nigeria, or it's news.

You don't expect anything good from the country, they have disappointed you so many times.

when you were in secondary School u believed that things will be better before you graduated

you had all these wonderful dreams until reality knock your head.

The politicians will not change and there is nothing you and I can do to them,

For me, I have left everything for God to handle.
Re: APC Registration: Senator Orji Kalu Revalidates Membership by Mozegee: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
For your village
Queenlovely:
d
Moferere:
Next president kiss
Re: APC Registration: Senator Orji Kalu Revalidates Membership by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ok now i have his phone number.

Tinubu, i call you tire yesterday make we celebrate Valentine for sasa, oyo, you no pick. Even osibade, though osibade later see my miss call flash me back but tinubu no pick atall!
Re: APC Registration: Senator Orji Kalu Revalidates Membership by gambia(m): 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Revalidate is more important than human lives

Dont mind the clowns. Nonsense and ingredients

Re: APC Registration: Senator Orji Kalu Revalidates Membership by kingharzy: 5:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
This one don sign court judgement ASAP. make im no hear say cabal keep am for Kuje.

Re: APC Registration: Senator Orji Kalu Revalidates Membership by JoeEeL(m): 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
The nation is burning.

But what some fools have been doing so far these days is revalidating useless cards. undecided

Revolution Now!

Re: APC Registration: Senator Orji Kalu Revalidates Membership by TalkTalkTwins(m): 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
Who cares angry
Re: APC Registration: Senator Orji Kalu Revalidates Membership by Emeka71(m): 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
Queenlovely:
I know you wake up sometimes in the morning and don't care about Nigeria, or it's news.

You don't expect anything good from the country, they have disappointed you so many times.

when you were in secondary School u believed that things will be better before you graduated

you had all these wonderful dreams until reality knock your head.

The politicians will not change and there is nothing you and I can do to them,

For me, I have left everything for God to handle.
That's right.
Re: APC Registration: Senator Orji Kalu Revalidates Membership by Gop0y: 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
Congrats o
Re: APC Registration: Senator Orji Kalu Revalidates Membership by GetOUTmods: 5:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
So I should fry Ewedu?

Hon Victor Ngumah Receives Royalty Young Political Personality Of The Year Award / Osinbajo: Religious Leaders Must Be Ready To Unite People Regardless Of Faith / JUST IN: Severe, Irreparable Harm Will Be Done To Me If CSU Release my records