Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Cloudy, Hot, Dry Weather To Prevail On Wednesday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cloudy, Hot, Dry Weather To Prevail On Wednesday (405 Views)

Things To Do In This Dry Weather Conditions That Will Help You. / Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) / Where Some Lagosians Hang Their Clothes To Dry After Washing (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cloudy, Hot, Dry Weather To Prevail On Wednesday by Dkmngr: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2018
The Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NiMet) has predicted partly cloudy, hot and dry weather conditions with chances of thunderstorms over most parts of the country on Wednesday.

NiMet’s Weather Outlook by its Central Forecast Office (CFO) on Tuesday predicted partly cloudy morning over the central cities with day and night temperatures of 29 to 37 and 14 to 26 degrees Celsius respectively.

It also predicted prospects of scattered thunderstorm and accompanying rain showers over Benue, Kogi, Taraba, Parts of Adamawa, Abuja, Nassarawa, southern Kaduna, Niger and Kwara states during the afternoon and evening hours.

The agency predicted that northern states would experience predominantly hot, dry and sunny weather conditions with day and night temperatures of 34 to 40 and 16 to 23 degrees Celsius respectively.

According to NiMet, Southern States will have prospects of thunderstorm activities in the morning over the southeast coastal cities of Port Harcourt, Calabar, Bayelsa, and Akwa Ibom region.

“Thunderstorm activities should extend over a wider area of coastal and inland cities in the afternoon and evening hours with day and night temperatures of 30 to 32 and 22 to 25 degrees Celsius respectively.

“There are prospects of some rainfall activities across the country within the next 24 hours,” NiMet predicted.

(NAN)

Read More VIA >>> https://dkmngr.com/cloudy-hot-dry-weather-to-prevail-on-wednesday/
Re: Cloudy, Hot, Dry Weather To Prevail On Wednesday by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
I cant wait for that 'ember' time when i can vividly percieve harmattan.
Re: Cloudy, Hot, Dry Weather To Prevail On Wednesday by Ceccylia(f): 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2018
Me too grin
NoGender:
I cant wait for that 'ember' time when i can vividly percieve harmattan.

1 Like

Re: Cloudy, Hot, Dry Weather To Prevail On Wednesday by Nobody: 3:34am On Dec 06, 2018
Ceccylia:
Me too grin
Is there harmattan in your area now Cecilia?!
Re: Cloudy, Hot, Dry Weather To Prevail On Wednesday by Ceccylia(f): 3:39am On Dec 06, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Is there harmattan in your area now Cecilia?!
Very serious one
Re: Cloudy, Hot, Dry Weather To Prevail On Wednesday by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 06, 2018
Ceccylia:
Very serious one
Wow, same here o.
This is the season sha.
We have to enjoy it cheesy.
Compliment of the season
Re: Cloudy, Hot, Dry Weather To Prevail On Wednesday by Ceccylia(f): 3:44am On Dec 06, 2018
TheGreenLand:

Wow, same here o.
This is the season sha.
We have to enjoy it cheesy.
Compliment of the season
Absolutely we have to enjoy it, compliment of the season kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Custom Offer / Power Holding Operatives And Cable Re-connection Fee Malpractice / Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah Is On A Divine Mission To the Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.