Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,490 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Wife Arrives Home, Discovers Gay Husband’s Secret Love Affair - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Arrives Home, Discovers Gay Husband’s Secret Love Affair (371 Views)

Side Chick Has To Jump Window As Wife Arrives Home Unexpectedly / UK Family Arrives Home From Holiday To Find Two Africans Hiding In Their Roof / Wife Gets Pregnant For Their Househelp, Who Is Her Husband’s Secret Son (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wife Arrives Home, Discovers Gay Husband’s Secret Love Affair by Beniam: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
Oooooh, child! The sistah is in rare form today!

A “sistah” fan of the blog Black Media Scoop submitted this photo yesterday to “reassure the ladies

that Its Real Out Here and Its Packs U Cant Take Back [sic] So Always (No Matter What) Protect YoSelf [sic].” According to her, the man sucking his thumb is her husband,

and she has no idea who the man lying beside him is.

“This is a real pix [sic],” she begins. After leaving work early one night, she arrived home and “saw what you are seeing.”

She continues:

“I took this pix [sic] with my camera. I did not wake my husband. I just left. He has not seen me since. He has not attempted to call me or even drive to my work place........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/wife-arrives-home-discovers-gay.html

(1) (Reply)

A Clap Back At All Nigerian Feminist / Is this a racism or a friendship? Chai!!! / Ladies, Here Are 5 Secrets On How You Can Make Your Man Respect You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.