Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

The Tragedy Story Of My Family - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Tragedy Story Of My Family (276 Views)

Story: The Two Brothers In The Pathway To Success And The Tragedy / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / Switched (story Of A Fierce Battle Between Desperate Infatuation And True Love) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Tragedy Story Of My Family by god25(m): 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
The head light of a Volvo and brake light of my father
Remembered my childhoods life passed and the polygamous family life of where I came from .
Was so pushed up , Nobody cares but I could remembered my father owns a Volvo which was the only inheritance he got from his grandfather
That's Volvo was the only joy I got from my family rather thinking of my family background,because father always took us to church with the Volvo
The funniest part it sometimes the motor can't be able to climbed the hill we have to get down and pushed it with our church wear ,by then we are so wet
Life was not easy for my family and I ,remember those big shoes bought for me by mother
I still remembered I got my admission in 1 Oct ,1960 plus scholarship I got from NNPC ,I traveled to Lagos for my tertiary level leaving my family in the village but I promised my family I will returned in grace level
Because I always wish be great to take up my family out of the poor zone
But that was not easy for me but I made it becoming a well respected author
Not only that I made my community and country around
So whenever I looked at the Volvo I remembered my pass life and the hell we passed through

From
Uchendu Christian Ebube

(1) (Reply)

Love In A Time Of Secession(drama) / African China / Life Needs A Track!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.