Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Updated :Save My Friend's Life (solomon Akinlaja) - Official Document Attached. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Updated :Save My Friend's Life (solomon Akinlaja) - Official Document Attached. (1903 Views)

Please Help Save My Marriage / Sex Is Causing Problems In My Marriage, Help Me Save My Marriage / Should I Save My Marriage Or Let Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updated :Save My Friend's Life (solomon Akinlaja) - Official Document Attached. by savesolomon: 1:53am On Oct 24, 2018
[b][/b]Kindly help keep on front page
CC:
lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
ifyalways

Dear Friend

If you are reading this, please read on. You are one step closer to saving one awesome Nigerian life.

I have come to solicit for your help regarding my great multi-talented friend;Solomon Akinlaja who was diagnosed with Kidney failure in 2016.

Solomon Akinlaja holds Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Bowen University Iwo, Osun State and up until April 2016 he worked with Pneumanetworks Nigeria Ltd. Solomon does a lot of great things alongside his regular job. One major thing he enjoys, is assisting events as a lighting engineer, it was just something he loved doing.

Being someone who doesn't like imposing his problems on people, he tried HIS VERY BEST to manage his health condition the best way he could for almost 2 years ( i cannot start telling you what he has been through here) but things took a turn for the worst in February 2018, when his case was declared CHRONIC and he has since been on dialysis, with no hope of a positive turnaround.

As the 5th child of his AGED PARENTS, his family have struggled so far, to help him raise money for the weekly dialysis which has practically drained them financially, leaving Solomon with little or no hope of survival.

Due to the chronic level of his present situation, he has been advised to opt for a Kidney transplant which will cost him the total sum of N15million, including the amount needed for post-surgery check-ups and maintenance. He is presently out of a job due to the fact that he spends 3 out of 5 working days at the hospital for his weekly dialysis and practically has no hope of raising that amount of money - except together, we help him.

We therefore call on well-meaning Nigerians, at 'home' and in the diaspora; to please join hands with us, as we strive to lift this young man up from his sick bed;

We call on fellow compatriots, to help us lift Solomon from this pit of hopelessness;

We call on YOU, yes YOU! To help save the life of one of tomorrow's leaders!

No amount is too small because little drops of water makes a jar full. Your "widow's mite" will go a long way to help him!

Please help us #SaveASoul
Help us #SaveSolomonAkinlaja
Help #SolomonAkinlaja to live again!

Together, we can do it!

Please send your donations to:
Solomon Akinlaja (Guaranty Trust Bank)
0006902389 (Naira Account)
0120839116 (Dollar Account)

May we not spend our years in ill-health, amen

Signed:
#TeamSaveSolomon
#SaveSolomon
#PrayForSolomon

cc: ifyalways , thank you very much for helping with this. God bless.

Re: Updated :Save My Friend's Life (solomon Akinlaja) - Official Document Attached. by savesolomon: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
Thank you for your contribution thus far.
Re: Updated :Save My Friend's Life (solomon Akinlaja) - Official Document Attached. by OG1BABY(f): 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
May God heal him
Re: Updated :Save My Friend's Life (solomon Akinlaja) - Official Document Attached. by savesolomon: 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
OG1BABY:
May God heal him

Amen!
Re: Updated :Save My Friend's Life (solomon Akinlaja) - Official Document Attached. by whiteseed(m): 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
[quote author=savesolomon post=72359248]Kindly help keep on front page
CC:
lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
ifyalways

Dear Friend

If you are reading this, please read on. You are one step closer to saving one awesome Nigerian life.

I have come to solicit for your help regarding my great multi-talented friend;Solomon Akinlaja who was diagnosed with Kidney failure in 2016.

Solomon Akinlaja holds Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Bowen University Iwo, Osun State and up until April 2016 he worked with Pneumanetworks Nigeria Ltd. Solomon does a lot of great things alongside his regular job. One major thing he enjoys, is assisting events as a lighting engineer, it was just something he loved doing.

Being someone who doesn't like imposing his problems on people, he tried HIS VERY BEST to manage his health condition the best way he could for almost 2 years ( i cannot start telling you what he has been through here) but things took a turn for the worst in February 2018, when his case was declared CHRONIC and he has since been on dialysis, with no hope of a positive turnaround.

As the 5th child of his AGED PARENTS, his family have struggled so far, to help him raise money for the weekly dialysis which has practically drained them financially, leaving Solomon with little or no hope of survival.

Due to the chronic level of his present situation, he has been advised to opt for a Kidney transplant which will cost him the total sum of N15million, including the amount needed for post-surgery check-ups and maintenance. He is presently out of a job due to the fact that he spends 3 out of 5 working days at the hospital for his weekly dialysis and practically has no hope of raising that amount of money - except together, we help him.

We therefore call on well-meaning Nigerians, at 'home' and in the diaspora; to please join hands with us, as we strive to lift this young man up from his sick bed;

We call on fellow compatriots, to help us lift Solomon from this pit of hopelessness;

We call on YOU, yes YOU! To help save the life of one of tomorrow's leaders!

No amount is too small because little drops of water makes a jar full. Your "widow's mite" will go a long way to help him!

Please help us #SaveASoul
Help us #SaveSolomonAkinlaja
Help #SolomonAkinlaja to live again!

Together, we can do it!

Please send your donations to:

May we not spend our years in ill-health, amen

Signed:
#TeamSaveSolomon
#SaveSolomon
#PrayForSolomon
Even with too much money, if he doesn't follow d right step, he might not survive. Call dis number and explain to her. Testimonies abound.
Re: Updated :Save My Friend's Life (solomon Akinlaja) - Official Document Attached. by savesolomon: 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
whiteseed:
08137739878.nichole dietary consultant. Let him first start taking zobo. Pound ginger, add it to d zobo and boil. Add one lemon and drink hot. Be consistent. Don't take dis advice casual . dis is not a permanent cure oo
awesome contribution. we will not take it casually
Re: Updated :Save My Friend's Life (solomon Akinlaja) - Official Document Attached. by savesolomon: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
Be a life saver today.
Re: Updated :Save My Friend's Life (solomon Akinlaja) - Official Document Attached. by ifyalways(f): 2:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
Sorry about your friend.

You gotta put the hospital(s) name and/or a letter from the consultant . Pictures are not worth anything these days. . .
Re: Updated :Save My Friend's Life (solomon Akinlaja) - Official Document Attached. by savesolomon: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
ifyalways:
Sorry about your friend.

You gotta put the hospital(s) name and/or a letter from the consultant . Pictures are not worth anything these days. . .
thanks for responding. It's been a hassle getting the letter from the hospital. They have promised to provide it asap so that anyone who would like to help can do their independent investigation.

Thanks again, it's highly appreciated.
Re: Updated :Save My Friend's Life (solomon Akinlaja) - Official Document Attached. by savesolomon: 12:10am On Oct 27, 2018
For whoever prefers a go fund me account. Kindly see gofundme account below.

https://www.gofundme.com/savesolomonakinlaja

Thank you.
Re: Updated :Save My Friend's Life (solomon Akinlaja) - Official Document Attached. by savesolomon: 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
Thank you so far. GOD Bless.
Re: Updated :Save My Friend's Life (solomon Akinlaja) - Official Document Attached. by ifyalways(f): 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
savesolomon:
thanks for responding. It's been a hassle getting the letter from the hospital. They have promised to provide it asap so that anyone who would like to help can do their independent investigation.

Thanks again, it's highly appreciated.
Strange because hospitals readily provide such. What's the hospitals name

1 Like

Re: Updated :Save My Friend's Life (solomon Akinlaja) - Official Document Attached. by savesolomon: 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
ifyalways:

Strange because hospitals readily provide such. What's the hospitals name
Thank you, we have received the letter now and i have updated the post.

Do assist with keeping on frontpage , will really appreciate that. God bless
Re: Updated :Save My Friend's Life (solomon Akinlaja) - Official Document Attached. by savesolomon: 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
Re: Updated :Save My Friend's Life (solomon Akinlaja) - Official Document Attached. by ifyalways(f): 8:48am On Oct 29, 2018
savesolomon:
Thank you, we have received the letter now and i have updated the post.

Do assist with keeping on frontpage , will really appreciate that. God bless
Oh, it's St Nicholas? Adding this gives credibility to your story. Will send my token. Noticed the hospital added their direct account details, how do you guys plan to manage that ?

I'm not a moderator here but from experience , seems the site owner does not approve of threads for funds solicitation on FP anymore. I'm not sure but you can ask Dominique.

All the best to Solomon. I pray he gets help

1 Like

Re: Updated :Save My Friend's Life (solomon Akinlaja) - Official Document Attached. by savesolomon: 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
ifyalways:

Oh, it's St Nicholas? Adding this gives credibility to your story. Will send my token. Noticed the hospital added their direct account details, how do you guys plan to manage that ?

I'm not a moderator here but from experience , seems the site owner does not approve of threads for funds solicitation on FP anymore. I'm not sure but you can ask Dominique.

All the best to Solomon. I pray he gets help
Thank you very much. The account was included as post operative maintenance cost; more like ensuring that the transplanted kidney settles in well and functions properly. It is included in the entire cost being solicited, which is #15M.

Payment will be made to the hospital after the surgery. To help him get this the surgery done ,please send your donations to:

Thank you very much and God bless.
cc: Dominique , please help save a life today by putting on front page.
Re: Updated :Save My Friend's Life (solomon Akinlaja) - Official Document Attached. by savesolomon: 2:08am On Oct 30, 2018
Thank you for reading.
Re: Updated :Save My Friend's Life (solomon Akinlaja) - Official Document Attached. by iwillrejoice: 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2018
Dear Nairalanders, kindly help with whatever token you can contribute. As little as 5k can make a difference. We are making gradual progress but it’s still a far cry from what is needed. God bless you as you read and contribute. Thank you for the prayers as well. God bless you all.

savesolomon:
Thank you very much. The account was included as post operative maintenance cost; more like ensuring that the transplanted kidney settles in well and functions properly. It is included in the entire cost being solicited, which is #15M.

Payment will be made to the hospital after the surgery. To help him get this the surgery done ,please send your donations to:

Thank you very much and God bless.
cc: Dominique , please help save a life today by putting on front page.

Re: Updated :Save My Friend's Life (solomon Akinlaja) - Official Document Attached. by savesolomon: 3:00am On Nov 06, 2018
Thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Forgive Give My Dad / My Uncle Replied With "Pls" To My Happy Easter Message!! / How Do I Control My Jealousy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.