Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Please I Need Your Advice Am Totally Confuse - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Need Your Advice Am Totally Confuse (405 Views)

Confuse Them With Your Silence And Shock Them With Your RESULTS. / Pharmacy Students Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently / Help!! Need A Career Advice (am Stuck In Entry Level Of Customer Service ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice Am Totally Confuse by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 24, 2018
Am a guy of 23, studying marketing in one of the federal polytechnic down the eastern part of Nigeria, am currently doing my compulsory one year industrial training in one private firm here, But am confuse due to the situation of this country and my plan of going back to school for my hnd, During my IT I saved close to 400k though am independent, no helping hand from my family or relatives, i strongly believe I have a bright future, Infact many things on my head in other to achieve my predetermined goal, These are my plans ; I want to build career in marketing but don't know any skills that will fetch me money in the future because I really want to be self reliance, If you are a graduate of marketing, please I want to know the opportunities and threats in marketing, as an amateur in this area of discipline I need your advice on this, As an undergraduate I want to invest 1/4 of my saves on any recommended side hustle business ideas from you guys, Please no insult, just your advice.. My present state is the cause of my blunders only if you spot any misspelt sentence.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Am Totally Confuse by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:08am On Oct 24, 2018
there are more than. a million side jobs u can do,sieve through business columns on Nairaland and contact distribution businesses DAT u can market and make money.u buy wholesale and sell to people DAT av not heard abt the product before. I saw electric lunch box and mucus remover for babies.those are new inventions I av never heard of .imagine marketing such to mothers in d hospitals or baby shops were nursing moms visit.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Am Totally Confuse by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:10am On Oct 24, 2018
Oya marketers come ad help a brother
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Am Totally Confuse by pumojazof: 10:20am On Oct 24, 2018
ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL MARKETING MASTER-CLASS - NO BOREDOM. NO BLATHERING. NO BULLSHIT. 100% PRACTICAL!

The truth is this social media likes don’t necessarily turn to leads that eventually can turn to sales.

To be the Digital Media Marketer Employers and clients want to hire - you need to understand how to implement the digital media marketing mix - paid and guerilla marketing, social media management, build inbound traffic, content creation for Ads, create designs needed for your Ads campaign and email marketing etc

What you will learn and practice from this All-in-one Powerful Training!

- Actual Best Blogging Practices with SEO (including blogging mistakes and tips)
- SEO (Search Engine Best Practices)
- Practical Understand of Google Adwords and Google Adsense
- Practical Understand of Affiliate Marketing
- Practically learn how to manually GROW your Twitter and Instagram real followers
- Practical training on EMAIL MARKETING – tips and techniques
- GUERILLA MARKETING
- GRAPHICS DESIGN
- PLUS MUCH MORE

TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Tues, 13th of November, 2018. TIME: 10AM – 2PM DAILY

TRAINING COST: N24,999 (PAYMENT BEFORE TRAINING) – 20% Discounts for Early birds
N29,999 (PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY)

VENUE: Unity Road, Off Toyin Street, off Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos

REQUIREMENTS: Just your laptop and writing pad – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

REFRESHMENT: Daily LUNCH every day of the training for FREE!

OUR COMMITTED AND FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to implement aforementioned tactics to grow your business/upgrade your career.
We even offer the first training day for FREE to those doubting Thomases to come and taste the awesome practical DMM training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N29,999(NO DISCOUNT!)

Re: Please I Need Your Advice Am Totally Confuse by Steppingup4lyf: 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
chukwuma0000:
Am a guy of 23, studying marketing in one of the federal
polytechnic down the eastern part of Nigeria, am currently doing
my compulsory one year industrial training in one private firm
here,
But am confuse due to the situation of this country and my plan
of going back to school for my hnd,
During my IT I saved close to 400k though am independent, no
helping hand from my family or relatives, i strongly believe I
have a bright future, Infact many things on my head in other to
achieve my predetermined goal,
These are my plans ;
I want to build career in marketing but don't know any skills
that will fetch me money in the future because I really want to
be self reliance,
If you are a graduate of marketing, please I want to know the
opportunities and threats in marketing, as an amateur in this
area of discipline I need your advice on this,
As an undergraduate I want to invest 1/4 of my saves on any
recommended side hustle business ideas from you guys,
Please no insult, just your advice..
My present state is the cause of my blunders only if you spot
any misspelt sentence.
whats your location. Send me an email
Re: Please I Need Your Advice Am Totally Confuse by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 25, 2018
Anambra, Chukwumachris8@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Add Sage 50 Knowledge To Your Cv / Who Am I? / My Desire To Marry A Lawyer as wife : Advice Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.