Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,517 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

South East Tired Of Marginalisation - Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Tired Of Marginalisation - Peter Obi (15617 Views)

Debunking Igbos Claim Of Marginalisation / The Brazen Act Of Marginalisation Of Christians In Kaduna State By Gov Elrufai / Exodus Of Marginalisation And Ethnic Bigotry Of Udom Emmanuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Tired Of Marginalisation - Peter Obi by SingleWahala(f): 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
Dpharisee:

You are not laughing from your heart but rather very bitter that Obi and Atiku have galvanized the political arena cheesy cheesy
...... I just dey look you !!!

3 Likes

Re: South East Tired Of Marginalisation - Peter Obi by Afamed: 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Alufa agbabiaka, sharap and Atikulate.
Atikulation lo'n be o!
Imole de!
grin grin
Where is Governor Eleka?

3 Likes

Re: South East Tired Of Marginalisation - Peter Obi by Afamed: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
Funnicator:

Atiku just needs 25% vote. Afenifere can provide such. After all GEJ had 25% in SW too courtesy afenifere who are agitating for restructuring. So Atiku has that percentage in SW.

If SE gave GEJ a southerne 95% vote, imagine what they'll give atiku now an Igbo is involved.

Ss Atiku will win.

North central with the fulani herdsmen menace and Ortom and saraki influence. Atiku will pick 60percent.

He will lose Nw fine. He will do well in NE, percentage uncertain but expect more decampings to follow by December.

Atiku is not doing badly for now.
Since you don't know PMB political structures in NE/ NW and NC , you practically deserve no attention

5 Likes

Re: South East Tired Of Marginalisation - Peter Obi by BabaAduras: 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Kindly shut up and divert your demonic eyes to another direction. If my words are rubbing you the wrong way then it shows you are indeed a very dirty Athiefkulooter

The question people should ask the Igbos is simply, will having a VP from Igboland stop your perceived marginalisation? How many VPs have we had that are from Igboland? Did they change anything?

Your mumu don do.

If Atiku wins, there will be no hope of Igbo presidency in 2023 because Atiku will do 8 years by all means (including manipulation and rigging) and there will be no hope snow-in-hell in 2027 because you would have lost the goodwill of the South West. Believe you me, there can be no Igbo presidency without the support of the SW. You do not have the numbers even if you have the support of the SS. Also note that the North have the mortal fear of SE session, so they will NEVER en-mass support an Igbo presidency.

Those are the facts. You can accept or abuse me for telling you the truth.

5 Likes

Re: South East Tired Of Marginalisation - Peter Obi by duwdu: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
Timil:

Those who should be shouting marginalization are the Tivs, Nupe, Ibibio, Kanuri and the other minority tribes not the Igbos.

Very well said; Your head dey there...

P34c3

1 Like

Re: South East Tired Of Marginalisation - Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
Timil:
If south east were marginalized as they claim to be, bulk of the players in our sport teams won't be from the east. There won't be any FG project in the east, the FG won't allocate any fund to the eastern state governments.

The Easterners feel marginalized simply because they haven't produced a president and a vice president.

The above is the only reason why they scream marginalization but literally the Igbos have never been marginalized, politically they are the cause of their misfortune.

Those who should be shouting marginalization are the Tivs, Nupe, Ibibio, Kanuri and the other minority tribes not the Igbos.

And which federal gov't project has Buhari commissioned in the SE 4 years on?

Why doesn't the SE have an international airport from 1960 to 2012 (wen an Igbo woman was made minister for aviation).

Why SE no get any consulate (embassy) of any country even though everyone knows the igbos travel most in Nigeria.
Why must igbos keep travelling to Lagos thru Nigerian treacherous roads to Abuja n Lagos to get a visa

Why was a government formed with over 100 appointments made by buhari without a single Igbo being nominated?

Can u point just 1 federal gov't agricultural project constructed in the SE since 1970
Re: South East Tired Of Marginalisation - Peter Obi by freshdude99(m): 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
johnmartus:
Imagine this statement from who will be vice President of Nigeria.this tribalism blood can't depart from their blood.The interest of IBO's is paramount to you,no problem we are watching .
Just listen yo yourself, is it the interest of Yorubas or Fulani's that should be paramount? A true Igbo man will not do that nonsense uncle Jona did. Daura and tiefnubu is a perfect example, help ur people first!
Re: South East Tired Of Marginalisation - Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2018
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
what about the abnormality done to other Nigerians? why are you ibos so selfish and self centred? Peter obi hasn't even won the election, certainly he won't, but you have already turned his vice presidency into an ibo affair

U were blind wen OBJ n Northerners turned the presidency to Yoruba n Hausa affairs abi
Re: South East Tired Of Marginalisation - Peter Obi by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
NnaaGuy:
Few months ago Mtn had issues with NCC on sim registration. A statement was released that an average of between 25million - 45million Nigerians recharge MTN daily.

Ladies and Gentlemen this simply means that Olusegun Obasanjo earns about N25m -N45m every 24hrs of his life for the rest of his life and he can also pass this income to his children and generation(Legacy)

old rumour. I heard it around 2005/2006.
Re: South East Tired Of Marginalisation - Peter Obi by Ziggylady(f): 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
Funnicator:

The man from the selfish tribe.

You are ready to support a demon just so you'll win your 2023 SW presidency bid. When the time comes, it will surprise you the level of gang up that will happen to scuttle your presidency.

SW can't take the turn of Southern presidency twice when Southern presidency hasn't rotated round the three southern divisions.

When the gang up start, northern gang up against Jonathan of 2015 will be a child play.

Yoruba ronu cheesy

You really have the time and energy to reply Yorubas on tnis thread...cant you see they are frustrated because as the days go by,the possibility of Atiku becoming President is higher?

Their campaigns of calumny are not working,add to the fact that contrary to their legendary false narratives the onus of who becomes President is not up to them...

Atiku just needs to win the Middle-Belt,SS,SE and some parts of North and its game over for APC and Osibanjo town-criers here..

Ignore these frustrated lots biko..they are simplly pouring out their frustrations on you and to an extent Igbos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South East Tired Of Marginalisation - Peter Obi by Timil: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
PrecisionFx:

And which federal gov't project has Buhari commissioned in the SE 4 years on?

Why doesn't the SE have an international airport from 1960 to 2012 (wen an Igbo woman was made minister for aviation).

Why SE no get any consulate (embassy) of any country even though everyone knows the igbos travel most in Nigeria.
Why must igbos keep travelling to Lagos thru Nigerian treacherous roads to Abuja n Lagos to get a visa

Why was a government formed with over 100 appointments made by buhari without a single Igbo being nominated?

Can u point just 1 federal gov't agricultural project constructed in the SE since 1970

1. I as an individual doesn't see a single project buhari has commissioned in the last 4yrs, because for me the old man is redundant and has done the nation no good.

2. There's the Akanu Ibiam International Airport in Enugu there's just only one airport in the west even the north has three airports yet the west aint shouting marginalization.

3. All the embassies in Nigeria are located in Lagos and Abuja simply because this are the two most developed places in Nigeria besides the Location of embassies is determined by the country that wants to set up an embassy in another.

4. Emefiele, Ogbonnaya Onu, Audu Ogbeh are from where? are they from the west or north besides Under GEJ the yoruba's were clearly marginalized yet they didn't scream marginalization despite the fact that they massively canvassed for him in the 2011 elections while the Igbo's on the other hand didn't even vote for Buhari in 2015 but are angered that he didn't appoint their people to top positions. You people are a joke!

5. The south east is a beneficiary of the Value Chain Development Programme (VCDP) and FADAMA.

You Igbos have this feeling of inferiority which is really bad even the inferior tribes in Nigeria don't possess such inferiority complex, you folks
are only angered by the fact that you've never had a President nor VP and to be sincere with you if the Igbos continue with such feeling of inferiority and hate I swear down "There will never be an Igbo President nor VP in Nigeria" mark my word.

Anyways have a fulfilled day cos I won't engage in this conversation again.

5 Likes

Re: South East Tired Of Marginalisation - Peter Obi by Carlyscales: 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
johnmartus:
Imagine this statement from who will be vice President of Nigeria.this tribalism blood can't depart from their blood.The interest of IBO's is paramount to you,no problem we are watching .
Swerve joor!

So this is ur definition of tribalism?

Ur leader that appointed 90% of all security outfits heads from his zone of the country is not tribalistic n nepotic abi.

1 Like

Re: South East Tired Of Marginalisation - Peter Obi by lexy2014: 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
hisgrace090:

Federal govt on Nigeria is not accessible in Igbo land as all fed govt agencies in Nigeria doese not have any headquarter in Igbo land.

More than 50 of them, when the Igbo man travel to the place this things exist they'll tag them runaway people that's people that run from their place to another.
Is by locating d HQ of federal govt agencies in Igbo land that igbos will have access 2d federal govt of Nigeria?

Every federal agency as far as I no is headquartered in abuja. They do have offices in several states across d country including d east.

So is that d only anomaly?

2 Likes

Re: South East Tired Of Marginalisation - Peter Obi by ImperialYoruba: 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2018
Obi is already giving heads up.

He will Ibonize the administration when he gets in, to reward yanminri for their perceived marginalization. The reality is, according to Sardauna and Akintola who both instructed us on how Ibo operate, the ones he rewards will rewards another set and those will reward more sets....before you say stop!....everywhere in the administration will be yanminirinized.

We say NO to Obi!

This is Nigeria, not Ibo Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: South East Tired Of Marginalisation - Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
Afamed:

Kindly ignore that boy. His comprehensive tendency does not exist.
look at this one. so you are also stupid enough to say aso rock can be refers to as oval office.
Re: South East Tired Of Marginalisation - Peter Obi by Glink2018(m): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
Funnicator:

Sharap. My Yoruba friend schooling in lautech is vigorously campaigning for Atiku to achieve his restructuring agenda.

I'm not a polithievian ass-licker like you. I said it before and I will say it again...' all your sinister plan and strategy will fail.
Re: South East Tired Of Marginalisation - Peter Obi by King44(m): 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
johnmartus:
seriously, if you are going to govern this country credibly, get the support of the people your statement and action must be of that which carries everyone along, but sincerely speaking if Atiku as the president shares ur view to work for his people alone, many others would be left out meaning ur gvt would try to put an end to marginalization of one part while marginalizing others and that is what i call Wrong message and impression Mr OBi do and say the right thing, don't make this opportunity the first n last for the east we deserve equal treatment
Re: South East Tired Of Marginalisation - Peter Obi by King44(m): 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2018
I have this thought that Atiku won't restructure the country same way buhari promise change but another four years of buhari's regime is suicidal
Re: South East Tired Of Marginalisation - Peter Obi by maximilano: 7:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
MeanChris:

A dirty atikulooter is better than a clean fulani herdsmen supporter! Omenka don't try me this morning
Atiku is also Fulani

3 Likes

Re: South East Tired Of Marginalisation - Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
Timil:

1. I as an individual doesn't see a single project buhari has commissioned in the last 4yrs, because for me the old man is redundant and has done the nation no good.

2. There's the Akanu Ibiam International Airport in Enugu there's just only one airport in the west even the north has three airports yet the west aint shouting marginalization.

3. All the embassies in Nigeria are located in Lagos and Abuja simply because this are the two most developed places in Nigeria besides the Location of embassies is determined by the country that wants to set up an embassy in another.

4. Emefiele, Ogbonnaya Onu, Audu Ogbeh are from where? are they from the west or north besides Under GEJ the yoruba's were clearly marginalized yet they didn't scream marginalization despite the fact that they massively canvassed for him in the 2011 elections while the Igbo's on the other hand didn't even vote for Buhari in 2015 but are angered that he didn't appoint their people to top positions. You people are a joke!

5. The south east is a beneficiary of the Value Chain Development Programme (VCDP) and FADAMA.

You Igbos have this feeling of inferiority which is really bad even the inferior tribes in Nigeria don't possess such inferiority complex, you folks
are only angered by the fact that you've never had a President nor VP and to be sincere with you if the Igbos continue with such feeling of inferiority and hate I swear down "There will never be an Igbo President nor VP in Nigeria" mark my word.

Anyways have a fulfilled day cos I won't engage in this conversation again.

With all the s enselessness u spilled here, U can't even continue with a conversation on meaningful matters.

"" 1. I as an individual doesn't see a single project buhari has commissioned in the last 4yrs, because for me the old man is redundant and has done the nation no good.""

We are not judging Nigeria commissioned projects based on what u as an individual thinks, we judge it with facts on ground n Buhari has commissioned FG projects in Yoruba land n Hausa land n yet none in Igbo land.

"" 2. There's the Akanu Ibiam International Airport in Enugu there's just only one airport in the west even the north has three airports yet the west aint shouting marginalization.""

Akanuibiam became an international airport because for the first time in probably decades or possibly in the history of Nigeria, an Igbo was made the minister of aviation n she brought that airport. if Yaradua didn't die, SE would still not have an international airport up till today.

""
""

Classic idiotic lies by an Afonja who knows absolutely nothing about anything.

"" Under GEJ the yoruba's were clearly marginalized yet they didn't scream marginalization ""

Yorubas screamed to the high heavens that jonahthan marginalized them. U obviously didn't have access to the internet between 2011 n 2014.

""
""

typical Afonja, U have never left SW in ur entire life n from ogbomosho u are telling us what is happening in the SE grin.

""
""

there's absolutely nothing to mark here, Its just an empty gorilla chest beating statement from the usual Afonjas.
Re: South East Tired Of Marginalisation - Peter Obi by johnmartus(m): 11:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
searchlight:
may you die alongside all your family members
may you live alongside all your family member for life.

1 Like

Re: South East Tired Of Marginalisation - Peter Obi by graphiti: 12:11am On Oct 25, 2018
johnmartus:
may you live alongside all your family member for life.
Nice one...... d best method of destroying darkness/curse is to shed light/bless....
#maturity
Re: South East Tired Of Marginalisation - Peter Obi by richeso: 12:40am On Oct 25, 2018
i know Propaganda's from the beginning. i stop reading when i scroll down and see the source of this bullshit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Blocks Move To Recognise Kogi As An Oil-producing State / Soldiers Mistake Electricity Workers For Boko Haram, Kill 1 / AirForce To Launch Aerial Operation In South-South – Air Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.