Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail (29032 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail / Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail / EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by DBossNG(m): 9:36am On Oct 24, 2018
Peter the rock!
Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 24, 2018
raker300:
Selective justice

While the likes of maina, babachir, tinubu etc are roaming free

You guys like whinning like a foool yet you want nigeria to be great. Justice starts somewhere, Buhari has started something. When he is out, someone else should trial him and these aforelisted people.

Nigerian should bury their emotions somewhere in the sea regarding politicians, they don't care about us. If this fight continue and the next person in power should fight back. It's an eventual win win for the citizens but dumbos like you don't want it to happen at all or perhaps he should trial his party members so he can quickly lose his position

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by Ogaga87(m): 9:40am On Oct 24, 2018
Always smiling.. Meaning, Bubu your time is up, and you and your disciplines would soon come and face yours after 2019 elections..
Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by Beedude(m): 9:42am On Oct 24, 2018
tolu4you:
Like for Fayose, share for Fayemi. Let's know whos popular between them...
Mr Man Ekiti election is over. U can call INEC to know who won. Just talk say u need like and share
Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by gen2briz(m): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by activistjohnny(m): 9:44am On Oct 24, 2018
watch atiku here.Atiku speak on the Nigeria Economy in the Chatham House in London.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQThKPOyhoE
Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by leisuretym: 9:44am On Oct 24, 2018
leave our fayose alone, go and arrest your brothers also. stop hunting southerners, you killed Awolowo, Abiola using this method , its all political, we will take to street! arrest your kano governor first and kill him, kill one of your own first.

Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by EssienUbong: 9:47am On Oct 24, 2018
Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by abbeyty(m): 9:49am On Oct 24, 2018
He is now out on bail
Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by femmy2010(m): 9:50am On Oct 24, 2018
raker300:
Selective justice

What is selective in trying to recover looted fund ?
The reasoning of youths this days baffles me .
When another President comes in he would continue with the recovery of our common funds that were looted .
Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:50am On Oct 24, 2018
activistjohnny:
Embattled former Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, has returned to court Wednesday morning for his bail hearing.

It should be recalled that Fayose made a
dramatic entry to the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) headquaters on October 16, 2018 and had been in their custody.

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/170440/
... He has being granted bail already with the sum of 59 million naira and is to submit his international passport
Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by Focus24emma: 9:53am On Oct 24, 2018
EFCC pls am here, I need security to guard me like this
Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by RZQ3: 9:53am On Oct 24, 2018
your own reponsibility!
Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by Godswillu(m): 9:53am On Oct 24, 2018
I was thinking maybe he will rock

EFCC I AM GOING HOME t shirt
Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by okeyumez(m): 9:57am On Oct 24, 2018
With brain dead fools like you Nigeria can never move forward. You remain in poverty while your so called leaders children are enjoying themselves. What do you want? Anything government does is selective. You should equally be arrested since you know how maina, babachir and tinubu stole money.
raker300:
Selective justice

Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by Olohunjedalo(m): 10:03am On Oct 24, 2018
judetastic:

You Shut up!!!! apc people are dealing with the good guys with shame and mercy and and playing with our future, don't you see the pictures?
Cry me a river
Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by maasoap(m): 10:04am On Oct 24, 2018
tolu4you:

Popular among nairalanders, right? Because the most popular one among electorates has won
Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by oddoood: 10:04am On Oct 24, 2018
MizzRain961:
Apart from making it easier for the woman to sleep and improving the skin. Checkout the other health benefits of swallowing your partners 'cum' during pre-intimacy

https://www.nairaland.com/4263585/swallowing-cum-pregnancy-/6113#72365282

Kuku turn am to milk for making tea nah.

Health benefits my foot!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by servercodes001: 10:05am On Oct 24, 2018
raker300:
Selective justice

Since we cant prosecute all thieves at the same time we should let them go, or people like u will speak rubbish
Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by maasoap(m): 10:05am On Oct 24, 2018
raker300:
Selective justice

Better than free pass to all thieves
Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by alizma: 10:09am On Oct 24, 2018
tolu4you:
I hope you have seen how true the result for PDP has always been.... high on social media but low in reality.
Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by bluecircle470: 10:12am On Oct 24, 2018
raker300:
Selective justice

It starts from somewhere as far as there is proof. If pdp too gets there then let them probe the opposition too. To God be the Glory
Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by merits(m): 10:12am On Oct 24, 2018
activistjohnny:
Embattled former Governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, has returned to court Wednesday morning for his bail hearing.

It should be recalled that Fayose made a
dramatic entry to the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) headquaters on October 16, 2018 and had been in their custody.

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/170440/

See as police dey throw empty smoke.i know this is what is going to end the case.EFCC sabi bark like wide dog but no action.
Congrat gov.fayose,you go,you see and you conquered.
Well home bro.
Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by Ayed44: 10:36am On Oct 24, 2018
Nnwannsukka:
THIS IS NIGERIA DESFINATELY, HE MIGHT NOT GET
NOT AFTER YOU CALLED BUHARI NAMES AND NOW THE RAIN HAVE STARTED AND YOU HAVE BEEN PACKED OUT OF YOUR HOUSE.
MY DEar YOU ARE THE NEXT DASUKIAN grin grin grin grin
Calling Buhari names is not a crime. So EFCC cannot prosecute Fayose for calling Buhari names, unless EFCC just want to waste taxpayers' money.
Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by freemi(m): 11:07am On Oct 24, 2018
Nnwannsukka:
THIS IS NIGERIA DESFINATELY, HE MIGHT NOT GET
NOT AFTER YOU CALLED BUHARI NAMES AND NOW THE RAIN HAVE STARTED AND YOU HAVE BEEN PACKED OUT OF YOUR HOUSE.
MY DEar YOU ARE THE NEXT DASUKIAN grin grin grin grin
ok
Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by run3: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2018
Great article. I would love to read your post. Hope you have more posts.
<a href="http://happywheels4.com">happy wheels</a>
Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by madridsta007(m): 11:55am On Oct 24, 2018
raker300:
Selective justice

They are saints.
Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by dfav: 1:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
Sending the dullard back to Daura is a collective responsibility of all Nigerians

and i refused to be part of that.

let those that put him there in the first place remove him.

if not...

na 2 purse visa just like the yorubas are doing now...
Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
dfav:

and i refused to be part of that.

let those that put him there in the first place remove him.

if not...

na 2 purse visa just like the yorubas are doing now...

Bro, as I talk to you now,even if Buhari leads this country for life I'll never be poor or go broke but when I look around and see the level of hunger,poverty and decadence today, I don't just feel OK
Some online ranters even think I'm being paid by Atiku. I'm too busy to involve myself in the dirty and volatile Nigerian politics (at least for now)
But I cannot be too busy to campaign against mediocrity and nepotism in my country.
Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by Skybee1(m): 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
Peter the Rock. We love your courage unlike one COWARD call Akpabio that's ready to sell the most peaceful and the fastest growing industrial state of Akwa Ibom to the caliphate for selfish reason.
His political sojourn is near. Ride on the only Fearless Yoruba Hero of our time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gideon Demoor Dumps PDP, Joins APC With Thousands Of Supporters / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Akeredolu’s Polling Unit / 'You Have Done Well': Political Parties Commend Yakubu, INEC On BVAS, Irev

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.