Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail (29035 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Court Hearing, May Get Bail / Bidemi Rufai In More Trouble For Deceiving US Court In Desperate Bid To Get Bail / EFCC To Ayo Fayose: See You Soon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by bejick(m): 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2018
Nnwannsukka:
THIS IS NIGERIA DESFINATELY, HE MIGHT NOT GET
NOT AFTER YOU CALLED BUHARI NAMES AND NOW THE RAIN HAVE STARTED AND YOU HAVE BEEN PACKED OUT OF YOUR HOUSE.
MY DEar YOU ARE THE NEXT DASUKIAN grin grin grin grin

what is this one saying writing in tongues
Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by dfav: 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Bro, as I talk to you now,even if Buhari leads this country for life I'll never be poor or go broke but when I look around and see the level of hunger,poverty and decadence today, I don't just feel OK
Some online ranters even think I'm being paid by Atiku. I'm too busy to involve myself in the dirty and volatile Nigerian politics (at least for now)
But I cannot be too busy to campaign against mediocrity and nepotism in my country.

bros, u are correct, but we need to let some people learn their lessons the hard way, so that they will not make this same mistake in the future.

thats why i said so..
Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by Nnwannsukka(m): 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
bejick:

what is this one saying writing in tongues
grin grin grin grin
HOW CAN YOU UNDERSTAND WHEN YOUR NAME SOUNDS LIKE DICK
Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by mindtricks: 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
raker300:
Selective justice

While the likes of maina, babachir, tinubu etc are roaming free

Let nothing surprise you.
This is Nigeria.
Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by bejick(m): 8:30am On Oct 26, 2018
Nnwannsukka:

grin grin grin grin
HOW CAN YOU UNDERSTAND WHEN YOUR NAME SOUNDS LIKE DICK

your must homo for saying this, no pun intended
Re: Ayo Fayose In Court To Get Bail by Nnwannsukka(m): 9:29am On Oct 26, 2018
bejick:

your must homo for saying this, no pun intended
so thats all you could think of BIG PERSON. grin grin grin grin
AM Peter and you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Disagrees Over Report On Cause Of Alex Badeh's Death / Housing: Sanwo-Olu Flags Off Development Of Falomo Towers In Ikoyi / Steve Omeoga Slumps & Dies After Playing Lawn Tennis (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.