Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,164 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Gets Real Romantic In His New Music Video “fever” (watch) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Gets Real Romantic In His New Music Video “fever” (watch) (1695 Views)

Tiwa Savage Gets Extra Sleeve Tattoo (Photos, Video) / Tiwa Savage Gets A Tattoo On Her Stomach, Falz and Don Jazzy reacts-Photos / Tiwa Savage Gets Over 10 Million Views On Malo In 1 Month, See Stats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Gets Real Romantic In His New Music Video “fever” (watch) by Beniam: 9:19am On Oct 24, 2018
Popular Nigerian singers, Wizkid and Tiwa Savage are the talk of the town as they got romantic in the music video of hit son ‘Fever.’

The song which was dropped on October 1st has fans talking as the duo are seeing getting quite cosy and intimate.

There have been
rumours in times past of the possibility of a romantic relationship between the two sensational singers and now fans are latching onto their intimate bedroom scene in this music video. We just can’t blame the fans.

The video sees a shirtless Wizkid in bed singing as a scantily dressed Tiwa Savage romances him and they imitate the poses of two lovers.

Watch Video Below..........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/wizkid-and-tiwa-savage-gets-real.html

Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Gets Real Romantic In His New Music Video “fever” (watch) by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:30am On Oct 24, 2018
They are definitely knacking! Sorry Teebillz
Re: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Gets Real Romantic In His New Music Video “fever” (watch) by Dantedasz(m): 10:20am On Oct 24, 2018

(1) (Reply)

New Photos Of Destiny Etiko In A Nun Outfit That Got People Talking (photos) / I Lost My Right Arm But I Didn’t Lose My Mind - Lady Who Was Called To Bar / Patoranking Look Alike Discovered In UYO, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.