Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola (45895 Views)

We Promised Change To Nigerians But Not In 4 Years - Fashola Says / PDP Did Nothing Throughout Their 16-year In Government – God’swill Akpabio / 'Buhari Records More Achievements In South East Than PDP' – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by sylvanus190: 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
"'Those of you who are well-meaning and right thinking know the answers'' Mr fashola what that, your oga call us "lazy" now, your is that we are mad. continue, all because we vote for APC. 2014 if I buy #500 fuel I used it for the hold night, but 2018 #500 fuel can't take 3 hour. so what are you comparing. 2014 I was always sure of light so I keep my fridge on, but today when light come it a miracle for 10 minute. oga please no de come talk for here please hide your face. thanks
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by luggy(m): 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
this man is mad

1 Like

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by NaijaRoyalty(m): 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2018
rock003:

Not necessary because you are an empty shameless soul paid to mortgage his destiny over empty propaganda grin. What a useless derailed life you are living angry
I won't waste my time replying to your nonsense
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by israelmao(m): 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2018
akinszz:
show us the grave yard

Graveyard is for the government of corpsocracy.You understand that world better as for me l am still in the land of the living.
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by fasterwell(m): 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:

He left Buhari 14 trillion Naira in foriegn reserve and Buhari has borrowed an additional 13 trillion with oil prices averaging 70 dollars yet has nothing to show for it

Do a proper research then u will discover that Buhari never removed a cent from the foreign reserve because that would have cost more damage to the Naira.

Infact the reserve crashed further because it couldn't sustain the exchange rate.

Buhari only grew the reserve even in the midst of recession and low oil revenue.

He only withdrew about $500 million earlier this year to pay for fighter jets.

He had to borrow because pdp looted and mismanaged our resources.

U mean Buhari borrowed N13 trillion? U are indeed MR LIENUS

OKAY LET ME BRING U OUT OF IGNORANCE OR SELF DENIAL

BUHARI INHERITED A DEBT OF $63 BILLIONS FROM JONATHAN'S GOVT

www.informationng.com/2015/05/jonathans-administration-incurred-only-21-8bn-of-the-63-7bn-national-debt.html

NOW $63 BILLION CONVERTED TO NAIRA AT THE RATE OF N179/$1 IS = ABOUT N12 TRILLION.

THAT WAS THE EXCHANGE RATE THEN

NOW THE BANK EXCHANGE IS N310/$1

SO CONVERT $63 BILLION TO NAIRA AT THE NEW RATE OF N310/$1 AND U WILL GET ABOUT N20 TRILLION +

NIGERIA'S DEBT STANDS AT N22 TRILLION

SO HOW MUCH DID BUHARI BORROWED?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by fasterwell(m): 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
pokipoki:

Dude, stop supporting blindly. How many people lost their lives in the middle belt when Jonathan was in power?

God forbid that i support the mindless killings of innocent Nigerians but i will never blame Buhari alone because Nigerian politicians are evil and can do anything including sponsoring killings just to smear the govt, get people' s sympathy and return to power.

If u don't know about the killings in benue and other middlle belt states,, go and ask former benue state governor Dr Gabriel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by immaculate1234(m): 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
fashola should have been given minister of darkness
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by deomelo: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
pokipoki:

Dude, stop supporting blindly. How many people lost their lives in the middle belt when Jonathan was in power?

Daily Post Nigeria

Herdsmen killings: Benue Govt releases timeline of attacks
Ameh Comrade Godwin Ameh Comrade Godwin
9 months ago

The Benue State government has finally revealed the timeline of attacks on its people by suspected Fulani herdsmen between 2013 and 2017.

The state government said between 2013, when the bloodthirsty herders launched its first attack on its people in Agatu and 2017, several persons and valuables worth millions of naira have been lost.

Lawrence Onoja Jnr, Hon. Commissioner for Information and Orientation while speaking at a press conference in Makurdi, the Benue State capital said the Fulani herdsmen decided to declare war on people of the state because of the enactment of the anti-open grazing law.

His report below.

You will recall that on Thursday, 1st June, 2017, I drew your attention to media reports particularly that which appeared on page 41 of the Nation Newspaper of 31st May, 2017. That report is credited to the Miyetti Allah, Kautal Hore, a Fulani socio-cultural association, which held a Press Conference in Abuja to reject the Open Grazing Prohibition and Establishment of Ranches Law signed by, Governor Samuel Ortom.

2. In the aforesaid report, the National Secretary of the Association Engr. Saleh Alhassan, sought to justify the reprehensible, irresponsible and criminal destruction of lives and properties in Benue State on the grounds that the Fulani herdsmen are the original inhabitants of the Benue Valley. He claimed that they are engaged in a lingering crisis with the current inhabitants in the state, particularly the Tiv, over Natural resources.

Perhaps it is necessary to draw attention to the summary of the Fulani herdsmen attacks listed hereunder which led to the general outcry and yearning in the state for a law to curb open grazing which has been responsible, to a large extent, to these attacks. Available records indicate that sustained attacks started as far back as 2011 but to save time and space our list starts from 2013. Here is the summary:

TIMELINE OF ATTACKS ON BENUE STATE FROM 2013 – May 2017

1. February 2013 Fulani Attacked Agatu burning Inoli, Ologba, olegeje, olegogboche, olegede, Adana, Inminy and Abugbe communities. Many lives lost.

2. April 23 2013. 10 farmers killed in an attack on Mbasenge community in Guma LGA by suspected herdsmen.

3. May 7, 2013. 47 mourners gunned down in Agatu while burying two policemen killed the Tuesday before in Nassarawa.

4. May 14, 2013. Over 200 herdsmen surround Ekwo-Okpanchenyi, Agatu LGA killing 40 locals.

5. July 5, 2013. 20 people were killed in a “conflict” between Tiv farmers & herdsmen at Nzorov,Guma LGA, Benue state.

6. July 31 2013 herdsmen invade 2 villages in Agatu LGA killing 8 villagers allegedly in retaliation for the killing of 112 cows.

7. November 7, 2013. Attackers strike at Ikpele & Okpopolo communities killing 7 and displacing over 6000 inhabitants.

8. Nov 9, 2013. 36 locals killed and 7 villages overrun in an attack by herdsmen on locals in Agatu LGA.

9. Nov 20, 2013. Attack on communities in Guma LGA, killing 22 locals and destroying properties worth millions of naira.

10. Jan 20 2014. Gunmen attack Agatu LGA, killing 5 soldiers and 7 civilians.

11. Jan 20, 2014. Attack on Adeke village. 3 dead.

12. 20-21 Feb 2014. Herdsmen attack Gwer West LGA. 35 persons killed. 80,000 displaced. 6 Council Wards Sacked.

13. Feb 24, 2014. Attack on a Tiv community along Naka road, Makurdi, killing 8 people.

14. March 6, 2014. 30 killed in Kwande, Katsina/Ala and Logo LGAs by attackers dressed in military uniforms. 6 villages sacked.

15. March 12, 2014. Raid on Ukpam village of Mbabaai in Guma LGA. 28 persons killed. Yam barns and farms burnt.

16. March 10, 2014. Former Governor Suswam’s convoy attacked by herdsmen at Umenger. He and convoy manage an escape.

17. March 12, 2014. Herdsmen attack Suswam’s village in Logo LGA. 22 slaughtered. Entire village sacked.

18. March 23, 2014. 25 killed and over 50 injured by herdsmen said to be bearing sophisticated weapons in Gbajimba, Guma LGA.

19. March 25, 2014. Police recover 7 corpses following an attack on Agena village by Herdsmen.

20. March 29, 2014. Herdsmen attack 4 villages in Agatu LGA. 19 people killed, 15 others abducted.

21. March 29, 2014. Suspected use of chemical weapons on Shengev community in Gwer West LGA leaving 15 people dead.

22. March 30, 2014.19 locals killed and 15 abducted in Agatu LGA.

23. April 10, 2014. Over 100 herdsmen attacked 4 villages in Ukemberaga/Tswarev ward of Logo LG, 6 killed,Properties lost.

24. April 15, 2014. Attack on Obagaji, Headquarters of Agatu LGA, 12 youths killed.

25. September 10, 2014. Herdsmen attacked five villages in Ogbadibo LGA leaving scores dead.

26. January 27, 2015. 17 persons killed in attacks on Abugbe, Okoklo, Ogwule & Ocholoyan in Agatu LGA by herdsmen.

27. January 30, 2015. Over 100 attackers stormed 5 villages in Logo LGA, killing 9 persons in the attack.

28. March 15, 2015. Egba village in Agatu LGA sacked by herdsmen,over 90 locals, including women and children killed.

29. April 27, 2015. 28 persons killed by herdsmen in attack on 3 villages at Mbadwem, Guma LGA; houses and farmlands razed.

30. May 11, 2015. Ikyoawen community in Turan Kwande LGA invaded by herdsmen. 5 persons killed & 8 others wounded.

31. May 24, 2015. 100 killed in an attack by herdsmen in villages &refugee camps at Ukura, Gafa, Per and Tse-Gusa, Logo LGA.

32. July 7, 2015. 1 local killed and several others injured following an attack on mourners in Imande Bebeshi in Kwande LGA.

33. November 5, 2015. 12 persons killed, 25 others injured in Buruku LGA following an attack by suspected herdsmen.

34. Feb 8, 2016. 10 killed and over 300 displaced in clash between herdsmen and farmers at Tor-Anyiin and Tor-Ataan in Buruku LGA.

35. Feb 21-24, 2016. Over 500 locals killed and 7000 displaced in an attack on Agatu LGA by fulani herdsmen. Over 7 villages razed.

36. March 9, 2016. 8 residents killed by herdsmen in attacks on Ngorukgan, Tse Chia, Deghkia and Nhumbe in Logo LGA.

37. March 11, 2016. Attack on Convoy of Senator David Mark by suspected herdsmen in Agatu LGA. No casualty recorded.

38. March 13, 2016. 6 people including an APC youth leader killed by herdsmen in an attack on Tarka LGA.

39. February 29, 2016 11 killed in Edugbeho Agatu LG including a police inspector.

40. March 10, 2016 Two killed in attack on Obagaji Agatu.

41. March 5, 2016 Houses burnt in Agatu. Security forces prevented killings.

42. January 24, 2017: 15 persons were killed by rampaging Fulani herdsmen, who attacked farmers in Ipiga village in Ohimini Local Government Area of Benue State.

43. March 2, 2017: No fewer than 10 persons were killed in a renewed hostility between herdsmen and farmers in Mbahimin community, Gwer East Local Government Area of Benue State.

44. March 11, 2017: Seven people were killed when herdsmen attacked a Tiv community, Mkgovur village in Buruku local government area of Benue State.

45. May 8: Three persons were confirmed killed by herdsmen in Tse-Akaa village, Ugondo Mbamar District of Logo Local Government Area of Benue State.

46. May 13, 2017: Less than one week after many people were killed by herdsmen in three communities of Logo Local Government Area of Benue State, armed herders struck again on May 13 killing eight more people.

Categories: News, Top Headlines
Tags: Benue Govt, Herdsmen killings
DON'T MISS
Herdsmen killings: Taraba LG chairmen narrowly escape death

Herdsmen: IPOB fires TY Danjuma over ‘defend yourselves’ call on Nigerians

Insecurity: Benue Govt suspends 3 traditional rulers

Herdsmen killings: Kogi govt. places N5million bounty on Omala attackers

Herdsmen killings: Ohanaeze youths declare ‘fire for fire’

Herdsmen killings: Afenifere chieftain, Adebanjo dares Buhari to name sponsors

Daily Post Nigeria

See ignorance. The whole thing started under Jona and the PDP and we are dealing with it today because your useless and incompetent PDP uncles failed to deal with the killings they started.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by Chukazu: 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
quickberry:
Atleast 18 hours per day here in Gbagada, Lagos

The same "Gbagada general Hospital?" embarassed
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by deomelo: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
PDP 16 years and $20 billion looted power fund added little or nothing to the power grid.

This administration's $5 billion Mambila power plant is giving us 3050MW in less than 7 years, more than what jona and the PDP delivered with $20 billion and 16 years.

Thank God Nigerians kicked them out and I pray they remain kicked out forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by martete201801: 3:56pm On Oct 24, 2018
Fashola is very corect. Close to a year now, we have been enjoying between 18-22 hours of light daily at Ago OKota, Lagos. same thing in some parts of Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by tayebest(m): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
tuniski:

Which part of zaria are you and is this the first time in your adult life to witness such?

Are you in zaria to burst the lie? undecided

1 Like

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by Ned102(m): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
Is lying politics? Because I don't understand why most of our politicians liar alot, it clear to Nigerian that for the past 3 and half year when Apc took over power we have suffered power setback.fashola should shut up.
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by Skybee1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
Mr Rocket Sc. Minister. You're suffering from anemia.
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by deomelo: 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2018
martete201801:
Fashola is very corect. Close to a year now, we have been enjoying between 18-22 hours of light daily at Ago OKota, Lagos. same thing in some parts of Lagos.

The only people in Nigeria not experiencing any improvement in power supply are the usual suspects, Igbos, PDP losers, and anti-Nigerian elements.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by Chukazu: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
omololu2020:
with all the power stations PDP built,why didn't we have 20 hours power supply in a day?

From year 1999-2009 in my street in bariga, there was no day I enjoyed 24/7 power supply, in fact if I'm to count all the days I used power supply for up to 7 hours straight, it's not up to 10 days.

The PDP totally failed, only a foolish person will campaign or vote them into power again.

Brandishing 1999-2009 doesn't make much sense.
APC made NIGERIANS believe in a " magic wand" that would turn around critical infrastructure within six months. Have you forgotten FASHOLA boasting that"any serious government will fix power within six months" and in damned six months a clueless Buhari had not even constituted his cabinet to start with?

APC forgot totally that PDP inherited 38. Donkey years of military Carnage?

38 years of rot , of lucost , of misrule, of international sanctions, of comatose economy?.
38years of waste and hopelessness?
They totally forgot so were expecting PDP to perform magic.
When APC were in opposition they had solution to every problem, now they are in power they keep blaming the past government?

What sort of abracadabra is APC?

They keep commissioning PDP'S project without giving any credit but are always quick to blame PDP?

1 Like

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by paix(m): 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
It's only in Nigeria that politicians want to be applauded for doing what they're supposed to do with the money given to them.

1 Like

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by paix(m): 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
fasterwell:

God forbid that i support the mindless killings of innocent Nigerians but i will never blame Buhari alone because Nigerian politicians are evil and can do anything including sponsoring killings just to smear the govt, get people' s sympathy and return to power.

If u don't know about the killings in benue and other middlle belt states,, go and ask former benue state governor Dr Gabriel
Is that what happened to PDP when boko haram was created?
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by deomelo: 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
Chukazu:

Brandishing 1999-2009 doesn't make much sense.
APC made NIGERIANS believe in a " magic wand" that would turn around critical infrastructure within six months. Have you forgotten FASHOLA boasting that"any serious government will fix power within six months" and in damned six months a clueless Buhari had not even constituted his cabinet to start with?

APC forgot totally that PDP inherited 38. Donkey years of military Carnage?

38 years of rot , of lucost , of misrule, of international sanctions, of comatose economy?.
38years of waste and hopelessness?
They totally forgot so were expecting PDP to perform magic.
When APC were in opposition they had solution to every problem, now they are in power they keep blaming the past government?

What sort of abracadabra is APC?

They keep commissioning PDP'S project without giving any credit but are always quick to blame PDP?

1. You forgot to show us any documented evidence where he offered such proclamations. We've heard enough of that made up rubbish.

2. List the PDP projects Fashola is commissioning and when construction started?

3. Tell us you were enjoying uninterrupted power supply with $20 billion looted power fund and 16 years of PDP.

4. Why is Fashola commissioning projects the PDP started donkey years and abandoned even though we gave them $20 billion and 16 years?

Thanks for agreeing with us that Fashola is more incompetent the all the PDP presidents and administrations combined for completing all the abandoned projects without the luxury of 16 years and $20 billion.

PDP gave us less than 2000MW after 16 years and $20 billion.

Fashola with $5billion and 1 project alone/Mambila will give us 3050MW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by loomer: 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
tayebest:
fashola is actually saying the truth. Electricity here in Zaria is almost 24hrs. cool

oga, right from time zaria dey always get light
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by Felicia001: 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2018
tayebest:
fashola is actually saying the truth. Electricity here in Zaria is almost 24hrs. cool
When was the last time u travelled outta that zoo called Zaria and how often do u travel in d past 16-20 yrs. 24hrs my assss
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by BlindAngel: 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
omololu2020:
God will never forgive me if I choose Atiku(PDP) ahead of APC(buhari).

A party that wa in power for good 16 years yet they could not point at any achievement, I prefer APC continuing than voting PDP.

But I don't understand the people that want PDP back in power undecided a party that couldn't fix our roads,fix power supply,made boko haram powerful, couldn't stop the Fulani herdsmen from killing people etc yet they want them back in power.

All the things u mentioned above that u claimed PDP couldn't do, give Buhari 30 years in office and everything would be worst off, just imagined the amount he has borrowed just under 3years, the PDP never borrow closed to half for good 16 years they were in power , now use ur head to think if they did, Nigeria would ve been dubai by now... Peace
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by deomelo: 5:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
BlindAngel:

All the things u mentioned above that u claimed PDP couldn't do, give Buhari 30 years in office and everything would be worst off, just imagined the amount he has borrowed just under 3years, the PDP never borrow closed to half for good 16 years they were in power , now use ur head to think if they did, Nigeria would ve been dubai by now... Peace

16 years of PDP and $400 billion earnigs gave us looting and stealing, abandoned rojects in every corner of Nigeria and continued darkness.

PMB on he other hand is completing all the PDP abandoned projects in less than 3 years so the obvious interpretation is things getting better, but I do undertsand that abandoning projects and incompetence is what peoiple like you define as better and completing acommisioning projetcs is what you people define as worst.

16 years PDP = Looting, stealing and abandoning projects

3 years of APC/PMB = Completing and commissioning projects

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by Kayrich(m): 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
omololu2020:
God will never forgive me if I choose Atiku(PDP) ahead of APC(buhari).

A party that wa in power for good 16 years yet they could not point at any achievement, I prefer APC continuing than voting PDP.

But I don't understand the people that want PDP back in power undecided a party that couldn't fix our roads,fix power supply,made boko haram powerful, couldn't stop the Fulani herdsmen from killing people etc yet they want them back in power.

They are still relevant PDP. Every project u see pmb completed, they will say it was PDP or jonathan initiated ones. Lagos ibadan expressway will soon be completed and it will Jonathan or PDP initiated it. 16years they have come embezzled funds on all those project, when pmb come and completed it, they want the glory to belong to them. That's our country for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by OmoManU: 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
.... Those of you that are well meaning and right thinking.....
Fashola have said it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by justfash50: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
Seriously, people fail to use their thinking cap before responding to issues.

Fashola set KPi to measure the progress made on power generation, transmission and distribution to date along with amount spent so far.

He also critic the administration a bit by pointing to areas they under perform and issues that still rear its heads.

He has challenged the PDP Administration of 16 years with facts and figures...........why throwing jabs without disproving the analysis on the table.

Some people way of thinking sha.....nawa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by Kayrich(m): 6:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
deomelo:

16 years of PDP and $400 billion earnigs gave us looting and stealing, abandoned rojects in every corner of Nigeria and continued darkness.

PMB on he other hand is completing all the PDP abandoned projects in less than 3 years so the obvious interpretation is things getting better, but I do undertsand that abandoning projects and incompetence is what peoiple like you define as better and completing acommisioning projetcs is what you people define as worst.

16 years PDP = Looting, stealing and abandoning projects

3 years of APC/PMB = Completing and commissioning projects

You make sense my brother. As if they are not in this country all this while. They want us to forgive and forget 16years and continue to tackle 3years as worsed.

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by fasterwell(m): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2018
paix:
Is that what happened to PDP when boko haram was created?

You knew better on how boko haram started in the north.

1 Like

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by paix(m): 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
fasterwell:

You knew better on how boko haram started in the north.
We're learning everyday. Please tell me more.
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by tonee1: 6:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
omololu2020:
with all the power stations PDP built,why didn't we have 20 hours power supply in a day?

From year 1999-2009 in my street in bariga, there was no day I enjoyed 24/7 power supply, in fact if I'm to count all the days I used power supply for up to 7 hours straight, it's not up to 10 days.

The PDP totally failed, only a foolish person will campaign or vote them into power again.

since morning here in Warri, I haven't seen light up till now. just because it seems like rain wanted to fall which eventually didn't fall, they took the light up till this moment. so why would I vote in a government who takes off light whenever it's cloudy?
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by fasterwell(m): 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
paix:
We're learning everyday. Please tell me more.

Under Yar'Ardua's govt police killed boko haram Mohammed Yusuf when the sect were still tender and almost unviolent.

After the death of Yar'Ardua, a pdp member who was against GEJ made it clear that the north would make Nigeria ungovernable if GEJ won the election,

Boko haram was created by politicians and for political purpose.

Just like militancy in niger delta was as a result of politics and to grab power. They armed their thugs with guns to kill and intimidate their opponets but did not disarmed them after the elections. So guys diverted the guns into kidnapping and pipeline vandals.

I don't want to mention names but boko haram sect as a group was formed by political thugs who came together with a different religous teachings and aspirations.

Similar case led to the death of 32 persons in the ofa rubbery incident

They are loyal to a politician who uses them to grab power and based on that they believed they were above the law and can do whatever they wanted

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shehu Sani In Aba Prison In 1995 (Throwback Photos) / 11 Prominent Politicians That Have Been Detained In Kuje Prison Under President / Femi Fani-Kayode Out Of Prison After 24 Days In Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.