Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola (45872 Views)

We Promised Change To Nigerians But Not In 4 Years - Fashola Says / PDP Did Nothing Throughout Their 16-year In Government – God’swill Akpabio / 'Buhari Records More Achievements In South East Than PDP' – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by Chukazu: 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
deomelo:

1. You forgot to show us any documented evidence where he offered such proclamations. We've heard enough of that made up rubbish.

2. List the PDP projects Fashola is commissioning and when construction started?

3. Tell us you were enjoying uninterrupted power supply with $20 billion looted power fund and 16 years of PDP.

4. Why is Fashola commissioning projects the PDP started donkey years and abandoned even though we gave them $20 billion and 16 years?

Thanks for agreeing with us that Fashola is more incompetent the all the PDP presidents and administrations combined for completing all the abandoned projects without the luxury of 16 years and $20 billion.

PDP gave us less than 2000MW after 16 years and $20 billion.

Fashola with $5billion and 1 project alone/Mambila will give us 3050MW

Can you show the evidence of illusionary 20bilion ?
Tell us when it was budgeted?

Tell us when it was approved?

Tells us the President that signed for it ?
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by paix(m): 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
fasterwell:

Under Yar'Ardua's govt police killed boko haram Mohammed Yusuf when the sect were still tender and almost unviolent.

After the death of Yar'Ardua, a pdp member who was against GEJ made it clear that the north would make Nigeria ungovernable if GEJ won the election,

Boko haram was created by politicians and for political purpose.

Just like militancy in niger delta was as a result of politics and to grab power. They armed their thugs with guns to kill and intimidate their opponets but did not disarmed them after the elections. So guys diverted the guns into kidnapping and pipeline vandals.

I don't want to mention names but boko haram sect as a group was formed by political thugs who came together with a different religous teachings and aspirations.

Similar case led to the death of 32 persons in the ofa rubbery incident

They are loyal to a politician who uses them to grab power and based on that they believed they were above the law and can do whatever they wanted
I thought as much.
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by Justinah4real(f): 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
You're obviously mad for this Idiotic statement

Electricity situation in my area is the worst in history , you failure of a minister

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by Justinah4real(f): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
ChangetheChange:
Fashola has gone mad

Fashola has spent 500 billion without building any new power plant. He has only built on existing infrastructure put in place by the PDP. The uninformed APC zombies and the propagandists will always twist the narratives.

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by chernest2002: 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2018
Fashola when have pdp 16yrs became the parameter to measure Good governance.
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by Justinah4real(f): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
tayebest:
fashola is actually saying the truth. Electricity here in Zaria is almost 24hrs. cool

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by justfash50: 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
chernest2002:
Fashola when have pdp 16yrs became the parameter to measure Good governance.

See this one again, tell me what parameters or methodology to employ again.

Please please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by pieces18: 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
i dont know why fashola is the most confused minister ive ever known.
always comparing themselves with past administration, and we know that they have nothing to show as their achievements. i expect them to keep quite and wait for their time to leave aso-rat.
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by BraniacX(m): 9:25pm On Oct 24, 2018
Beremx:
Fashola should be made a minister by Atiku.

He is a performer
I hope this is sacarsm undecided
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by BraniacX(m): 9:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
forgiveness:

Tell me another lie. grin
You obviously struggle with written English
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by shadyLP(m): 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
tayebest:

ok, you want the APC led government to build and complete a mega power plant in 3years? are you just stoopid or you get it for free? undecided

FYI, there are some mini power plant completed by this administration and build up to complete the project left by the previous government

Hey! U got dis expression dat says GOT A FACE ONLY A MOTHER CAN LOVE? dAt don't apply to you cuz
You're uglier than d Devil's asshole itself..
I recommend you this...

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by BraniacX(m): 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Who else noticed that those reactions are from flattino
I am not from the east and I second the motion that fashola needs mental evaluation
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by forgiveness: 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2018
BraniacX:

You obviously struggle with written English

Does it make me struggle with my eyes?
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by BraniacX(m): 10:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
forgiveness:

Does it make me struggle with my eyes?
that question is yours to answer, but when your reply is of tangent(though related) to a point being argued, then your English comprehension has to be questioned
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by nkemjacob2(m): 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2018
Dis pple are scoring their self anyhow
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by forgiveness: 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
BraniacX:
that question is yours to answer, but when your reply is of tangent(though related) to a point being argued, then your English comprehension has to be questioned

Was the project completed in 2014? Yes or no. grin
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by BraniacX(m): 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
forgiveness:

Was the project completed in 2014? Yes or no. grin
the English i read which i believe you read too but failed to comprehend was "inaugurated or awarded 2014 and scheduled for completion 2018"
So let's talk about your comprehension challenges again sad
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by poseidon12: 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
Fashola has no shame. He should be hiding his face.
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by forgiveness: 11:03pm On Oct 24, 2018
BraniacX:
the English i read which i believe you read too but failed to comprehend was "inaugurated or awarded 2014 and scheduled for completion 2018"
So let's talk about your comprehension challenges again sad

You mean you take Wikipedia seriously? sad grin

Something that can be changed by anybody.

Sorry, I need intelligent peep to discuss with. Bye grin
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by BraniacX(m): 11:25pm On Oct 24, 2018
forgiveness:

You mean you take Wikipedia seriously? sad grin

Something that can be changed by anybody.

Sorry, I need intelligent peep to discuss with. Bye grin
classic ad hominem
Good luck with your assumed intelligence, you'll need it
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by Cj4charles(m): 5:25am On Oct 25, 2018
For the past past two months now we have not even enjoyed the normal 2 hours light we've been having and paying bills for here in Amakohia region in Owerri, now we have been in darkness for the over a month now and someone is just opening his mouth and saying whatever comes into it* this is maximum rubbish

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by pokipoki: 6:30am On Oct 25, 2018
deomelo:

See ignorance. The whole thing started under Jona and the PDP and we are dealing with it today because your useless and incompetent PDP uncles failed to deal with the killings they started.
Hahahaha, like i said, stop support blindly. I am from benue state and I know it's not all the attack that are reported. Meanwhile your research is incomplete. Its the same daily post.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/dailypost.ng/2018/05/11/igp-idris-sarakis-office-releases-list-killings-nigeria-2018/amp/
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by ocelot2006(m): 8:10am On Oct 25, 2018
FA FA FA FOWL!! what a bloody lie!!
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by EmirAbj: 8:28am On Oct 25, 2018
Even Inside Aso Rock Villa In Abuja They Can't Boost Of 48 Hours Stable Electricity, Why Is APC Full Of Liars
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by chernest2002: 9:17am On Oct 25, 2018
justfash50:

See this one again, tell me what parameters or methodology to employ again.

Please please
so if you win me be say you don win world cup.
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by amacastel: 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
quickberry:

Pls, tell me the month that it was terrible
the whole of 2016 ,2017 & earlier part of this yr is terrible
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by taneez(f): 1:22am On Oct 26, 2018
They forget that buhari's miltary years is part of the 38yrs.... Didn't they make promises like as if they had a wand.... After entering they started blaming... Sense will not fail you.... People shout about 16yrs ...mmmttchewww
Chukazu:

Brandishing 1999-2009 doesn't make much sense.
APC made NIGERIANS believe in a " magic wand" that would turn around critical infrastructure within six months. Have you forgotten FASHOLA boasting that"any serious government will fix power within six months" and in damned six months a clueless Buhari had not even constituted his cabinet to start with?

APC forgot totally that PDP inherited 38. Donkey years of military Carnage?

38 years of rot , of lucost , of misrule, of international sanctions, of comatose economy?.
38years of waste and hopelessness?
They totally forgot so were expecting PDP to perform magic.
When APC were in opposition they had solution to every problem, now they are in power they keep blaming the past government?

What sort of abracadabra is APC?

They keep commissioning PDP'S project without giving any credit but are always quick to blame PDP?

1 Like

Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by quickberry(m): 7:24am On Oct 26, 2018
amacastel:

the whole of 2016 ,2017 & earlier part of this yr is terrible

That is a lie
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by amacastel: 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
quickberry:

That is a lie
They even record 0 megawatts energy generating in 2016,
I know you won't believe me cos you are an apc protege but you know that your party is a great failure to Nigeria & the whole world
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by quickberry(m): 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
amacastel:

They even record 0 megawatts energy generating in 2016,
I know you won't believe me cos you are an apc protege but you know that your party is a great failure to Nigeria & the whole world

Thank you, you can walk away with your lies
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by Ovamboland(m): 6:13am On Oct 27, 2018
OAKSFIVEFARMS:
Pls bring the proof that buhari is an active participant in the fulani- tiv war? We know this tribal clashes pre-dated this government - how you now came up with the assertion that buhari is part of the warriors is beyond me ? Lol?

Don't mind them, the proof is their desire to spread hatred due to politics. They say this president is a dictator at the same time he's lifeless.
If it was PDP government, by now the village close by where the retired general was killed would have been shelled and leveled, but now they are picking only those involved yet this is the dictatorship.

Obasanjo killed innocent and guilty together in Odi and Zaki Biam. Meek Yar'adua sanctioned the murder of several suspected Boko Haram followers and had their leader yussuf murdered in cold blood. This directly lead to the start of the armed insurgency, yet they are not dictators.
Re: Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola by Ovamboland(m): 6:37am On Oct 27, 2018
PrecisionFx:

What a wonderment grin.

Without building any power plant in 4 years u have increased Nigeria's energy generation to 7000MW, lmao.

Fashola does not even know what a MW is grin.

Building new power plants is not the only way to increase power generation and supply.
Removing constraints hampering existing makes more sense and gives cheaper and faster results. Critical maintenance as was done on the hydro dams also increased their output. Another important step was ensuring by presidential intervention the release of 900 containers of power transmission equipment seized by customs in port, this is being used to shore up the capacity to ensure more regular power supply.
In any case new power plants commissioned include Azura-450MW, Afam IV-250MW,, Kismambila, almost ready-40MW and others. Also the 3000MW Mambila hydro is getting serious attention.
Also for your information, all power plants commissioned by Jonathan were conceived and started under Obasanjo NIPP program about 7-8 years before, conceding they are from same party. It's not being smart to start asking for Buhari intiated and completed power plants, it only betrays ignorance

For your information Fasola knows much more now about the power system than most ignorantly posing as experts here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Picture Of Rotimi Amaechi And An Old Woman / Oshiomhole Under House Arrest As APC Mega Rally Fails To Hold -Daily Independent / SaharaReporters Mocks Buhari With His 2003 Campaign Poster (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.