Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,136 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:55 PM

Man Gets Rejected By His Girlfriend After Proposing To Her With A Lamborghini - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets Rejected By His Girlfriend After Proposing To Her With A Lamborghini (492 Views)

Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) / Rich Man Disguises To A Date, Gets Rejected And Turned Down (see Why) / Another Lady Gets Rejected By Her Boyfriend After She Proposed In Lagos, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gets Rejected By His Girlfriend After Proposing To Her With A Lamborghini by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:30am On Oct 24, 2018
It was a sad day for a chinese boy, after he got rejected and turned down by a woman he proposed to with balloons, roses, fireworks and a Lamborghini.

The awkward incident, filmed on Saturday outside the Wanda Plaza shopping complex in Changsha, Hunan province, shows the pair quarreling in front of stunned passers-by.
The man had apparently purchased the orange Lamborghini for his love interest and asked her to meet him on the crowded square.

The rich suitor flaunts his wealth by putting on a small fireworks show for her and hands the woman a large bouquet of roses, saying: 'Marry me!'
But things did not go as planned as the woman, who appeared to be an expat fluent in Mandarin, hesitated and then turned him down.

But the Humiliated man did not take the rejection well and continued to persuade her to say yes by saying: 'I have money!'

Hurt and embarrassed, the frustrated man then lost his temper and went on a rampage, throwing the large bouquet of flowers to the ground and knocking over products on display at the plaza.

See more:

https://zenithnaija.com/man-gets-rejected-by-his-girlfriend-after-proposing-to-her-with-a-lamborghini/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Man Gets Rejected By His Girlfriend After Proposing To Her With A Lamborghini by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 24, 2018
Less is more.

Simplicity wins it everytime.

No Nigerian woman born of water and blood can say no to such a proposal. True or false true?

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Rejected By His Girlfriend After Proposing To Her With A Lamborghini by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 24, 2018
i was thinking it was a naija babe dat rejected the lamgborghini grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Gets Rejected By His Girlfriend After Proposing To Her With A Lamborghini by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 24, 2018
Earthbound:

No Nigerian woman born of water and blood can say no to such a proposal. True or false true?

Re: Man Gets Rejected By His Girlfriend After Proposing To Her With A Lamborghini by zisaci: 11:46am On Oct 24, 2018
pele
Re: Man Gets Rejected By His Girlfriend After Proposing To Her With A Lamborghini by popweezy(m): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2018
DEM NEVER BORN ANY NAIJA GIRL MAKE SHE TRY HAM. IF HER FAMILY NO CURSE HAM.OUR ANCESTORS GO CURSE HAM
Re: Man Gets Rejected By His Girlfriend After Proposing To Her With A Lamborghini by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 24, 2018
This man should just try this as a social experiment in Nigeria acting as a cripple, blind, deaf and dumb at the same time. Nah Nigerian babes go rush am.
Re: Man Gets Rejected By His Girlfriend After Proposing To Her With A Lamborghini by Oreofepeters: 11:57am On Oct 24, 2018
Earthbound:
Less is more.

You dey fall my hand, which one be true or false......

if they wake me up from sleep, I will answer "True"
Re: Man Gets Rejected By His Girlfriend After Proposing To Her With A Lamborghini by Aditii(f): 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
Stories like this make me thrilled. Stupid men everywhere that think they can buy a girl's love with money grin
Re: Man Gets Rejected By His Girlfriend After Proposing To Her With A Lamborghini by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
We told them, but they refused to listen. We money for live a good life, not to impress the opposite gender.

If you're a man and you want to learn how to get any woman withou buying a Lamborghini, download and read this www.wetclef.com/topic330.html
Re: Man Gets Rejected By His Girlfriend After Proposing To Her With A Lamborghini by samysmoothfresh: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2018
Earthbound:
Less is more.

i choose the "true" with the capital letter "T"

even though the relationship don last for only 2days, them go still say "yes i will marry the lamborghini you"

Re: Man Gets Rejected By His Girlfriend After Proposing To Her With A Lamborghini by Tamarapetty(f): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
lefulefu:
i was thinking it was a naija babe dat rejected the lamgborghini grin grin grin grin grin
Some for don even look for the guy twitter or instagram acc now

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: 30 Things You Must Never Say To Him If You Cherish Your Relationship / 3 Types Of Toxic People To Stay Away From(no3 Is The Most Dangerous) / 11 Super Great Good Morning Messages To Send To Your Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.