Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

TRUE CONFESSION: My Brother-in-law Is Blackmailing Me Sexually - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TRUE CONFESSION: My Brother-in-law Is Blackmailing Me Sexually (1420 Views)

Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually / I Can’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually For 12-15 Hours- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TRUE CONFESSION: My Brother-in-law Is Blackmailing Me Sexually by sabinewsmedia: 11:34am On Oct 24, 2018
"Dear Editor,
My name is Jessica, a 28-year-old married mother of two. I have been married to Osondu for six years now but at the moment, I am in serious trouble as his elder brother, Tony, is sexually blackmailing me.
I know I put myself in the situation that he capitalized to have a hold over me but he has taken the advantages he has over me too far and I don't know how long I can cope with what he has been doing for me.
Tony is one of those never-do-wells and loafers who believe that because their brothers are rich, then they do not have to work as they will be spoon-fed by the rich siblings.

ALSO READ: "True Confession: ‘How do I tell my husband that 2 of our children are not his?’"

And to make the matter worse, Tony is over eight years older that Osondu but he believes it is his right for my husband to take care of him not minding the age gap between them.
He lives with us, eat the food I cook and now wants to share me with my husband not minding the abomination his action is breeding.
I said that I put myself in the situation that Tony took advantage of and I totally regret it today coupled with his actions afterward.
I don't know what got into me when my ex-boyfriend, Ndubuisi who had been in South Africa for over 10 years, came back and called that he wanted to see me. I was also eager to see Ndu though I never thought the meeting would lead to me sleeping with him.
But it did.
Till date, I cannot say how Tony got to know about me and Ndu but I was shocked when I came out of the hotel he lodged one day only to find Tony sitting in the reception, apparently waiting for me.
When I saw him, I prayed he did not see me and tried to sneak past him but he stood up and blocked my way to make sure I saw him and that he saw me.
I don't know how I managed to get home that day. When Tony came back later, he called me to his room and told me in a clear tone that he knew that I had gone to the hotel to have sex with Ndu and that if I wanted him to keep quiet about it, then he too would have to have sex with me.
I was taken aback at his demand and pleaded with him to spare me...Read more https://www.sabinews.com/true-confession-my-brother-in-law-is-blackmailing-me-sexually/

Re: TRUE CONFESSION: My Brother-in-law Is Blackmailing Me Sexually by MistarT(m): 11:39am On Oct 24, 2018
Well commit it to the originator of marriage only Him will guide you but pls do not cover your sins, confess and obtain mercy.

(1) (Reply)

Was Linda Ikeji Played? / Release Nwamaikpe / Happy Birthday Preca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.