Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife (50548 Views)

My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court / My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by Peejayx01(m): 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
All this women wey just dey act innocent, u'll think dey are nor enjoying this thing while dey are secretly enjoying it
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by richidinho(m): 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
ok grin
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by otherway: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
Trash. You will soon end up with 1hour man that may send you to your early grave with beaten and reckless philandering.

Ladies are the most confused set of humans.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by rigarmortis: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
When a woman no longer loves you she will say the money you give her is too much and does not allow her concentrate on making her own

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by Assassin101: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2018
you're all guilty of the same thing

nevertheless, any man who cant satisfy his woman, is not fit to be called a man

midehi2:
grin

Instead of her to look for better medicine than can cure the man, chai! women with sex satisfaction sha! grin
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by okomile(f): 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
She does not love the man at all
grin grin

The man also did not marry a virgin grin

Let them go their separate ways!!!!!

They will both get someone who will appreciate them the way they are.

All the best in your future e........... as written in termination letter grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by Assassin101: 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2018
badt shaild

Heywhizzy:
This is what Tiwa savage is afraid to say.. I recommend Wizkid for her, he has enough Stew to go around
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by bareal(m): 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2018
Thou shall not live by bread alone..... No be for women sha!
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by Assassin101: 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
u sure say ur neighbor? tongue

alphaconde:
why divorce find a low life that can bang u for 2 days without stop.

u see 2 mins u no happy

my nebor once e touch bobby e don cum grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by knowhowk: 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
johnson4nosa:
I thought the north have the best herbs when it comes to zazu
My thought too ,Probably they are not Lovers of Natural Herbs .If they seek they would have found Natural ways to Enhance Intimate Performance, Eating Alligator pepper at least some pieces 8 to 9 ,then eat half of a whole Watermelon one hour before Sex can do wonders Couple should openly discuss there sexual weakness together with Love and not with bitterness

1 Like

Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by midehi2(f): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
Assassin101:
you're all guilty of the same thing

nevertheless, any man who cant satisfy his woman, is not fit to be called a man

grin
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by ice4u999(m): 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
midehi2:
grin

Instead of her to look for better medicine than can cure the man, chai! women with sex satisfaction sha! grin

Waoo shocking comment coming from a lady. Normally, most ladies will support her decision to dissolve the marriage.
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by Assassin101: 1:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
bring her to me lemme re-set her orientation with an unforgettable fvck!
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by biggestmanhood(m): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2018
just get him burantashi or better still come and hire me
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by babyfaceafrica: 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2018
even half minute can produce a child...either she or the husband has problem or both....this sully excuse that his sexual performance his the result of her childlessness reeks of illiteracy!!!!.... let her meet a horse then to get her pregnant

1 Like

Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by Truckpusher(m): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2018
midehi2:
grin

grin

Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by Ishilove: 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
Two minutes...? That is very frustrating.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by Rhozabeth(m): 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
Somebody that is not a 2minute man has knacked that woman, that is why she wants out of the marriage! What she doesn't know is that the grass may not be greener on the other side of the fence o! Yorubas will say if u have not tasted 2 husbands, you will not know which is better!
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by midehi2(f): 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
ice4u999:

Waoo shocking comment coming from a lady. Normally, most ladies will support her decision to dissolve the marriage.
why will she dissolve a marriage because of knacking, better ways to cure him jor cheesy
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by greggng: 1:58pm On Oct 24, 2018
I like women like this ....that means una go Bleep all day ....infact no need for work...just the Bleep
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by chincuss(m): 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2018

Is there solution? You can suggest it to the woman na

Is there solution? You can suggest it to the woman na

Yes na, many! Naturally , traditionally and oyibo way. For a start take fruits alots all of dem dat have berries in dia name , with pineapple. Den take nuts , any one dat have nut n dia names like walnut, grandnut, etc
U wil c sum improvements
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by midehi2(f): 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
Truckpusher:
grin
hold the thing well well cheesy cheesy
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
Flimsy!
she's met someone with more cash

Meanwhile check my Siggy for Bitcoin airdrop

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
So shocking to know that a whole hausa man can be a 2 minute manshocked..upon all the watermelons those guys dey choplate na im u still get a hausa guy dat cant last for longshocked.MariaLavina come an hear matter oocheesy.
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by omooba969(m): 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2018
martyns303:

it's her responsibility to seek a cure for him?

I am 90% sure she's fvcking someone else already.

I could be wrong. smiley
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by akilo1: 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
She say 2 minutes man..only?madam u need horse

Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by ice4u999(m): 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
midehi2:

why will she dissolve a marriage because of knacking, better ways to cure him jor cheesy

You are one interesting lady. Some ladies take knacking very serious o but please can you share some tips on how to cure men with this issue because a lot of brothers will definitely like to know.
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
He thinks babies are made in 2 mins cheesy
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by omooba969(m): 2:05pm On Oct 24, 2018
omoadeleye:
So because of sex you want to divorce your husband, did you came to this world just to have sex alone? At least, the oyinbos have now made life easy by making sex enhancement drugs and love making machine to satisfy partners, all these tools are meant for both positive and negative usages.

You don't need to divorce your husband because of something trivial, when the emotional feelings is still there, you just have to sit your man down and discuss a way out, get any of the enhancement drugs or love machines to satisfy your urge when you need more...

I bet she's fvcking someone else already.
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by trapQ: 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
Yes I did before grin
Homeboiy:

I think say u don quit nairaland

1 Like

Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by exlink10(m): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
Hausa man cant satisfy woman?

what happened to brantashi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Lady, ADEPOJU BUSAYO, Is Missing In Oyo (Photo) / How To Calculate Your Electricity Bill For You Home ( Very Important) / Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.