Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife (50544 Views)

My Husband Has Shunned My Bed For Too Long, Please Separate Us - Wife Tell Court / My Husband Cannot Satisfy Me In Bed - 25-Year-Old Woman Divorces Husband / My Husband Refused To Take A Second Wife, Please Separate Us, Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
2mins you say, borrow me your husband,I want to check something.....30secs men,I reject you all IJN
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
welldone ma, honorable time keeper.

some women hold stop watch when having sex to time their man.
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by bejeria101(m): 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2018
Divorce after all the drilling?
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by KelB(m): 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2018
Come make I panel beat you

Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by paix(m): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
If she was using cucumbers before their marriage, definitely her husband cannot satisfy her.
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by Ziggylady(f): 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2018
AngelicBeing:
The man should do exercise daily, eat lots of watermelon, Dabinu or Dates, relax his mind during sex, engage in long sessions of pre-intimacy, cultivate the garden of Eden of the wife, eat it very well before he enters the sanctuary of the woman with his staff of office, thank me later tongue

shocked embarassed..Chai!..*faints*

1 Like

Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2018
God say you guys should marry as virgins you no gree, instead you prefer the one hour guy left over,

Even if you be 20seconds man, as long as you be the first one, the woman will stick with you 4ever.

Anyways make the man hala me, I can recommend a shop for him where they will increase his performance by 30-1hr, natural & cheap. they can be found almost everywhere in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by paix(m): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2018
Niketrouble:
2mins you say, borrow me your husband,I want to check something.....30secs men,I reject you all IJN
Are you a sexologist?
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
omooba969:

Wehdon ma!grin

tongue
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by Burgerlomo: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2018
AngelicBeing:
The man should do exercise daily, eat lots of watermelon, Dabinu or Dates, relax his mind during sex, engage in long sessions of pre-intimacy, cultivate the garden of Eden of the wife, eat it very well before he enters the sanctuary of the woman with his staff of office, thank me later tongue

Dat yah staff of office got me laughing hard cool

1 Like

Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by paix(m): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2018
quentin06:
welldone ma, honorable time keeper.

some women hold stop watch when having sex to time their man.
For her to hold a stopwatch is better than reading a newspaper during sex.
Some women will even tell you to close their legs when you're done because they're not feeling the impact of your banging.
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2018
paix:
For her to hold a stopwatch is better than reading a newspaper during sex.
Some women will even tell you to close their legs when you're done because they're not feeling the impact of your banging.

Women have suffered grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by osabiya16(m): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2018
Built2last:
We always want the easy way out In this generation.

Do you cut off your head when you have headache.

Medicine has provided many ways of handling early ejaculation.

What have you been feeding him. Maybe fura and Tuwo shinkafa.

Most women don't know that what a man eats contributes immensely to performance on bed.

You are not guaranteed the next man will be better.
Don't blame those men bro
Girl of this days(19,2021,22,23,24,25 years of age) sleep with men older to be there father all in the name of money after marriage they be complaining of satisfaction

She dey crazy

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by swarshC: 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
i can help your with a strong medicine that can make him last between 50 minutes to 90n minutes
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by ceaserian(m): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
Kpekus and cucumber ehhhh
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by osabiya16(m): 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2018
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/my-husband-cannot-sexually-satisfy-me-please-separate-us-wife-tells-court.html

when you've spoilt your youthful age all in the name of money

How can he?

You received a 45yrs old man at the age of 22years

What do you expect now? My advice to you is to go get a intimacy gadget
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2018
Somebody would come and read this one again and say I wrote it undecided.. Yes you! tongue
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by AmazingELixir: 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
omoadeleye:
So because of sex you want to divorce your husband, did you came to this world just to have sex alone? At least, the oyinbos have now made life easy by making sex enhancement drugs and love making machine to satisfy partners, all these tools are meant for both positive and negative usages.

You don't need to divorce your husband because of something trivia, when the emotional feelings is still there, you just have to sit your man down and discuss a way out, get any of the enhancement drugs or love machines to satisfy your urge when you need more...

undecided

You call sex trivial in marriage huh!....you know nothing John omoadeleye snow..
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by paix(m): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2018
LivingFree:

Women have suffered grin grin grin
Please, don't get me wrong. I said some women!!
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by GloryGloryRufus(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2018
This is why men need to contact me for natural supplements and multivitamins before your wives start complaining and planning to run away or even cheat if possible. Supplements like MACA formulated by Mason Florida USA and some multivitamins will do the magic and provide the sexual health all men need. Women like hard and properly erected penis that can give them maximum sexual satisfaction. I am a married man so you do not need to argue this with me. Good sex alone can keep some marriages working and happy. View my posts on nairaland and contact me today for original supplements and multivitamins you need to balance your sexual health naturally. Do not take sex enhancement drugs that will end up destroying your body beyond repair. Call me or send sms now for counselling/order. 07037139155, 07062550588

Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by adecz: 3:03pm On Oct 24, 2018
No be duration of action dey
Produce pikin.

I second is enough, so long
as Mr John Thomas has 'entered' & discharged.. wink wink wink wink
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by libracinlagos(f): 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
This one na one minute man. Chai too painful.
See public disgrace.
Mascum Herbal Pride would have stopped this public embarrassment.

Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4800980/he-caring-one-minute-man

If you're a man and you want to permanently cure premature ejaculation and last long in bed, click that link and your problem will be over — guaranteed.

Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2018
AngelicBeing:
i salute you oga...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2018
Homeboiy:
And one lady for family section dey complain say her husband Na horse

say He can last for 1:30mins

uwa a sef
thats life for you.....
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by sterlingD(m): 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
AngelicBeing:

Chai shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.This your advise is so on point with humour cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by alizma: 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
AngelicBeing:
50 naira bitter cola + 100naira water melon taken 30minute before the action will correct the abnormality

1 Like

Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by Dominatrix4U(f): 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2018
Get Utramax for him.

To get yours, send name and address to 090 8 1 8720 69 for delivery.

Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by servercodes001: 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
Built2last:
We always want the easy way out In this generation.

Do you cut off your head when you have headache.

Medicine has provided many ways of handling early ejaculation.

What have you been feeding him. Maybe fura and Tuwo shinkafa.

Most women don't know that what a man eats contributes immensely to performance on bed.

You are not guaranteed the next man will be better.

She should care for her own body and the man's body? Thats rubbish
See how you're asking what has she been feeding him. Is he a BABY
The man is responsible for his sexual performance and not his wife.
He's the one to evaluate his problems and solve them, then vigorously knack his wife
Re: My Husband Cannot Sexually Satisfy Me, Please Separate Us, Wife by ADAMXMAR: 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2018
we were nt dia when u were marrying so live us alone..We are trying to get atikulated nt to settle divorce issues..ATIKU 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Lady, ADEPOJU BUSAYO, Is Missing In Oyo (Photo) / How To Calculate Your Electricity Bill For You Home ( Very Important) / Photo Of A Pregnant Woman Begging With Her Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.