Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,347 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Billionaire Man Rejected By His Girlfriend After Buying Lamborghini To Propose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Billionaire Man Rejected By His Girlfriend After Buying Lamborghini To Propose (1086 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / ‘I Trained Her In The University, Built House For Her’, Man Rejected By Fiancée / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Man Rejected By His Girlfriend After Buying Lamborghini To Propose by gistblogger: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
It was a sad day for one of Chinese boy after he got rejected and turned down by a woman he proposed to despised he show off which involved balloons, roses, fireworks and a Lamborghini.

The awkward incident, filmed on Saturday outside the Wanda Plaza shopping complex in Changsha, Hunan province, shows the pair quarreling in front of stunned passers-by.

The man had apparently purchased the orange Lamborghini for his love interest and asked her to meet him on the crowded square.

The rich suitor flaunts his wealth by putting on a small fireworks show for her and hands the woman a large bouquet of roses, saying: 'Marry me!'

But things did not go as planned as the woman, who appeared to be an expat fluent in Mandarin, hesitated and then turned him down.

But the Humiliated man did not take the rejection well and continued to persuade her to say yes by saying: 'I have money!'

Hurt and embarrassed, the frustrated man then lost his temper and went on a rampage, throwing the large bouquet of flowers to the ground and knocking over products on display at the plaza.

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/billionaire-man-gets-rejected-girlfriend-buying-lamborghini-propose-photos

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Billionaire Man Rejected By His Girlfriend After Buying Lamborghini To Propose by gistblogger: 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2018

Re: Billionaire Man Rejected By His Girlfriend After Buying Lamborghini To Propose by Abeycity93: 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
One of the facts about money, you can't buy love with money. Impossible!
Re: Billionaire Man Rejected By His Girlfriend After Buying Lamborghini To Propose by damjane(f): 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2018
E fit be say na film them dey act o.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Man Rejected By His Girlfriend After Buying Lamborghini To Propose by ashjay001(m): 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
Abeycity93:

U can. U just have to bid, the exact price!
Re: Billionaire Man Rejected By His Girlfriend After Buying Lamborghini To Propose by Headlesschicken(m): 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2018
grin The n!ggas bed game,must be really lame... embarassed
Re: Billionaire Man Rejected By His Girlfriend After Buying Lamborghini To Propose by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2018
come and try it with nigerian girls
Re: Billionaire Man Rejected By His Girlfriend After Buying Lamborghini To Propose by mezarddinny: 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
chinese ladies are opposite of naija ladies

was it not in china that a lady rejected a proposal of a man that proposed with iphones? if na naija lady, just give her nokia 3310 new model and she will elope with you

chinko girls are the real deal, they have tight puna also
Re: Billionaire Man Rejected By His Girlfriend After Buying Lamborghini To Propose by Alexaonfleek: 8:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
Its annoying proposing to a girl with money.at the end d gal no gree sef

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Man Rejected By His Girlfriend After Buying Lamborghini To Propose by mimimile93: 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2018
damjane:
Definitely. No girl will reject a lambo even if she's Bill Gates daughter
Re: Billionaire Man Rejected By His Girlfriend After Buying Lamborghini To Propose by mimimile93: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2018
Abeycity93:
Whoever says money cannot buy love never know where to shop.
Re: Billionaire Man Rejected By His Girlfriend After Buying Lamborghini To Propose by Rubbiish(m): 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2018
damjane:
Lolzz
funny lady...
Re: Billionaire Man Rejected By His Girlfriend After Buying Lamborghini To Propose by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 24, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
Its annoying proposing to a girl with money.at the end d gal no gree sef
Sarkodie always say you know say money no be problem but the dude don't know money can't buy what God do that attach with our souls like Love,Health and Happiness
I love the way the girl do make girl turn down my proposal I go happy cos she show real feeling I better be hurt with truth than Sweet with lies

(1) (Reply)

Designer Perfume For Sale @ Very Cheap Price... / The Hidden Truth About Virginity / Why Are Kalabari Men So Rich And Sophisticated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.