Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

How To Enter Into Your Keyless Entry Car When The Battery Is Dead. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Enter Into Your Keyless Entry Car When The Battery Is Dead. (1991 Views)

What Brand Of Car Battery Is The Best? / Why It Is Very Easy To Steal A Keyless Entry Car And How To Protect Ur Car / I Need Help, My Car Battery Is Draining Itself! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Enter Into Your Keyless Entry Car When The Battery Is Dead. by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:39pm On Oct 24, 2018
Note, this might not work for every vehicle, but I'm sure it will help a lot of you out there.

There's always this notion that keyless entry vehicles do not have key lock on the door, well look closer and the pic will guide you, all you need is a sharp object or even your nails to flip the cover open, and Walah! You can use your key.

Meanwhile I was replacing the door of a lexus ES350.

1 Like

Re: How To Enter Into Your Keyless Entry Car When The Battery Is Dead. by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
more pics

1 Like

Re: How To Enter Into Your Keyless Entry Car When The Battery Is Dead. by arantess: 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
Wow, aha moment for me

2 Likes

Re: How To Enter Into Your Keyless Entry Car When The Battery Is Dead. by siegfried99(m): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
Nice info boss

1 Like

Re: How To Enter Into Your Keyless Entry Car When The Battery Is Dead. by mayor2013: 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2018
Remember to keep that chrome well. Only cost 15k. Pass on the info to the car owner wink always stolen by our Naija stock keepers grin

5 Likes

Re: How To Enter Into Your Keyless Entry Car When The Battery Is Dead. by mmrius(m): 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
Always a great joy learning from the Master.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Enter Into Your Keyless Entry Car When The Battery Is Dead. by Bsideboi(m): 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
Thanks so much for this info.
Re: How To Enter Into Your Keyless Entry Car When The Battery Is Dead. by akygaya: 9:26am On Nov 05, 2018
arantess:
Wow, aha moment for me

Very good

(1) (Reply)

2009 Toyota Matrix Or 2009 Toyota Corolla / Honda Accord 2013 / The New Mercedes S-class, It Has Some Really Intelligent Features.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.