Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,709 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

There Are 744 Potholes On 9 Major Roads In Festac - Twitter User - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / There Are 744 Potholes On 9 Major Roads In Festac - Twitter User (17371 Views)

Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) / FG Patches Potholes On Sagamu-Ore Axis Of The Lagos-Benin Expressway / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are 744 Potholes On 9 Major Roads In Festac - Twitter User by Femsyn(m): 6:26am On Oct 25, 2018
Ignorance is when you scream Ambode, when you're yet to exhaust your screams on the LCDA chairman, House of Reps member and the Senate representative, who may have quoted a large sum for the roads.
Re: There Are 744 Potholes On 9 Major Roads In Festac - Twitter User by Franklyspeakin: 6:30am On Oct 25, 2018
Should w3 live the 82 year old man to continue ruining the country or shouldnt we try the 72 year old man after r all he is a younger option?? Saving Nigeria should be a national project.
[q cryuote author=Pearlyakin post=72385244]How can over 100 million people under 40 be looking to a 72-year-old to rescue us from an 82-year-old? Isn't that just non-compos mentis? They chant Atikulated! Atikulated! Isn't that how they all chanted Sai Buhari! Sai Buhari! almost 4years ago? Look where all that chants and foolishness has brought all of us, yet Nigerians still haven't learnt from their mistakes or read the handwriting on the wall.[/quote]
Re: There Are 744 Potholes On 9 Major Roads In Festac - Twitter User by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 25, 2018
Orpe7:
Ambode is just wicked
Is it because igbos won all the seat in LSHA in festac.
Is he telling me festac adds no economical value to lagos state?
Rubbish

this is serious, but what are the ibos who won these seats at the assembly doing with their constituency allocation? cant they each contribute some cash and fix the road for their constituents?

1 Like

Re: There Are 744 Potholes On 9 Major Roads In Festac - Twitter User by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 25, 2018
SmartMugu:
See what unemployment causes. So somebody has the time to and start counting all the potholes in a state?
The person who counted the potholes did a great job.

2 Likes

Re: There Are 744 Potholes On 9 Major Roads In Festac - Twitter User by Godson201333(m): 8:27am On Oct 25, 2018
Orpe7:
Ambode is just wicked
Is it because igbos won all the seat in LSHA in festac.
Is he telling me festac adds no economical value to lagos state?
Rubbish

Why are you guys quick to bring tribalism in everything...I personally came to Lagos recently and it’s full of pot holes.The current governor cancelled many outsourced contracts,that were responsible for the rehabilitation of Lagos roads.

1 Like

Re: There Are 744 Potholes On 9 Major Roads In Festac - Twitter User by Pat081: 9:13am On Oct 25, 2018
Cum to ondo state or go to osun state wen d governor is doing d work of local government chairmen, still people are killing dem self over apc

1 Like

Re: There Are 744 Potholes On 9 Major Roads In Festac - Twitter User by macello4(m): 9:13am On Oct 25, 2018
Alzirida:
Do you know that

V a g i n a gets wet differently when a woman loves a man
prof i here u sir
Re: There Are 744 Potholes On 9 Major Roads In Festac - Twitter User by BanevsJoker(m): 9:34am On Oct 25, 2018
Benekruku:
Have always been an advocate that Festac should be converted to a a monumental National Zoo

Am not talking to the 90s kids

Festival of Arts and Culture 1977. A zoo wouldn't be far from it's original purpose.

1 Like

Re: There Are 744 Potholes On 9 Major Roads In Festac - Twitter User by john650(m): 10:07am On Oct 25, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Has Chris taken this issue to his LCDA? He took it to facebook but before doing so has he taken it to the LG office? There is a process for engagement in community. Zuckerburg is not going to send a work crew to fix his road. So he should be encouraged on civic responsibility and taught ways in which to file grievance on things that need the LG attention.
I suppose it is such a minor issue that the local govt chairman may have overlooked and needs to be brought to his attention. They never forget to have owambe parties every Friday at the local government office on 41rd. These politicians need to be shamed.

2 Likes

Re: There Are 744 Potholes On 9 Major Roads In Festac - Twitter User by Vivuch: 10:15am On Oct 25, 2018
delpee:
Perhaps FHA needs to collaborate with LASG. Or has the Estate been handed over to Lagos State? I thought it belongs to Federal Housing Authority.
FHA festac is no longer functioning, they're busy selling lands at 6th avenue. FESTAC is now semi ghetto, look at the block of flats, no maintenance, nothing is working, agbero boys are now in festac smoking India hemp everywhere,at night they turn to thieves robbing people. FESTAC glory has gone, FESTAC is the same with Okokomaiko.

1 Like

Re: There Are 744 Potholes On 9 Major Roads In Festac - Twitter User by Vivuch: 10:19am On Oct 25, 2018
FESTAC is now synonymous to Ajegunle, FESTAC is so dirty, the block of flats looks like Barracks ( dirty one o) agbero everywhere smoking Igbo at each angle. FESTAC is now a pack of shit. I miss the festac of late 80s and early 90s.

1 Like

Re: There Are 744 Potholes On 9 Major Roads In Festac - Twitter User by AyoSomebody: 10:52am On Oct 25, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

Has Chris taken this issue to his LCDA? He took it to facebook but before doing so has he taken it to the LG office? There is a process for engagement in community. Zuckerburg is not going to send a work crew to fix his road. So he should be encouraged on civic responsibility and taught ways in which to file grievance on things that need the LG attention.

Please state if the workers at this LCDA do not see the state of these roads or if there is no agency of government empowered to fix these roads. Why report incompetence to the incompetent?

2 Likes

Re: There Are 744 Potholes On 9 Major Roads In Festac - Twitter User by SmartMugu: 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
Kaymaxi2222:

Pls when did festac turned to a state? cry
Of course everyone knows Festa is just a small area in Lagos. If someone can count all the potholes in Festa, he could as well count all the potholes in Lagos or even Nigeria
Re: There Are 744 Potholes On 9 Major Roads In Festac - Twitter User by stevedre: 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
Beremx:
Gone are those days we use to have boys who don't tolerate shiit in Festac Town. If this kind thing happen when I still dey live for Festac, boys go scatter secretariat.

Mr Vincent should go ask what his predecessor Adewale went through in the hands of Festac boys.
You spoke my mind. Oyewo did no also find it easy, end of 402 road linking 23 road/7th avenue has been covered with stinking shit water for months if not years.
Most Festac youths now believe is shady bizness, smoking weed n sk while having sexx like there's no tommorow. Before if there is no light for a few days Nepa officials can never bring bill. Ftt lost it's glorious days when the real owners started selling n renting their houses.

1 Like

Re: There Are 744 Potholes On 9 Major Roads In Festac - Twitter User by stevedre: 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
Patrinus:
Grew up in Festac. Mere mentioning the fact that you rep Festac town (FTT) could score you chicks in the 90's, but now. . . lipsrsealed

No wahala, na Island things now. The authorities should look into this, not cool at all.
I dey tell you. Hanging with plantashun boiz, azadus, black tribe, da natives last bust stop artistes, recoba e.t.c was normal to us. From super been in 5th avenue to aquateria 1st avenue down to 512. Those days we ruled lasgidi n the whole nation.
Re: There Are 744 Potholes On 9 Major Roads In Festac - Twitter User by VULCAN(m): 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
You made a point considering the LG chairman doesn't drive along those roads. He uses helicopter to move about so he needed to be informed by the LCDA.

R.ubbish

ImperialYoruba:

2 Likes

Re: There Are 744 Potholes On 9 Major Roads In Festac - Twitter User by VULCAN(m): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
A responsible parent after giving a child money for books, goes ahead to ensure said books are purchased.

Femsyn:
Ignorance is when you scream Ambode, when you're yet to exhaust your screams on the LCDA chairman, House of Reps member and the Senate representative, who may have quoted a large sum for the roads.

1 Like

Re: There Are 744 Potholes On 9 Major Roads In Festac - Twitter User by delpee(f): 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
Vivuch:
FHA festac is no longer functioning, they're busy selling lands at 6th avenue. FESTAC is now semi ghetto, look at the block of flats, no maintenance, nothing is working, agbero boys are now in festac smoking India hemp everywhere,at night they turn to thieves robbing people. FESTAC glory has gone, FESTAC is the same with Okokomaiko.

Wow! This is most unfortunate. I still have the FESTAC of old ingrained in my head. I didn't know it's this bad. It looks like it's beyond the capacity of the LG Chairman though.
Re: There Are 744 Potholes On 9 Major Roads In Festac - Twitter User by Sulaimonsb(m): 6:32am On Oct 29, 2018
SMH for some people don't know why some people are jst ignorant and not well informed. It is obvious d individual dat brought this topic to front page is currently living and writing frm Mars, have u been to festac recently? i guess d answer is no, currently there is an ongoing rehabilitation of major roads in festac onward to agboju and alakija. Have u seen wen dey fix road during rainy season. It's obvious you want to trend and be on fp.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo Government Reacts To Ibadan Explosion, Urges Residents To Remain Calm / Bad Roads: Lagos Intensifies Efforts To Fix Potholes / There Are Only Two Suspended Lakes In The World, Ado-awaye Suspended Lake Is One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.