Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,597 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up (57316 Views)

Tonto Dikeh In Thanksgiving Mood After Break-Up With Prince Kpokpogri (Pix) / "I Am Above Empress Njamah" - Timaya Shades Ex Girlfriend / Photos From Empress Njamah's Birthday Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up by Tallesty1(m): 9:19am On Oct 25, 2018
Good
Re: Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 9:20am On Oct 25, 2018
A nigga once said:nobody cares.
gift or no gift,you collected the car back.Case close

Re: Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up by BanevsJoker(m): 9:23am On Oct 25, 2018
Triangles1:
The girl na mumu to return the car
He will simply report it stolen. The car was not registered in her name.
Re: Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up by BanevsJoker(m): 9:28am On Oct 25, 2018
I like how unapologetic the guy is. Na wetin fit Nigerians. No lyrical content in his songs, no innovative concepts in his videos, yet he doesn't care, because he knows Nigerians can't see beyond a catchy beat. He would have made a perfect Nigerian politician. Matter-of-fact, I'm sure he will still find his way into politics. Ride on bro.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up by TreasureJunky: 9:29am On Oct 25, 2018
Thank God they didn't end up together,, two ugly people
Re: Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:34am On Oct 25, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
sad
You still talk about this after all these years?

So many people have unresolved issues with their exes.
not his fault. If the Interviewer asked him the question, he us bound to answer it. I don't think he just woke up and just started talking about it.

1 Like

Re: Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up by Assassin101: 9:35am On Oct 25, 2018
two months of continuous fvcking

xoxocandy:

how much interest for 23k loan?
Re: Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up by jaxxy(m): 9:37am On Oct 25, 2018
So does he want to give her another car to replace the one he took back or what

I think freeze should do more interviews or late nite talk shows and invite various people, actors, politicians and pastors also.
Re: Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up by davidsodoj: 9:40am On Oct 25, 2018
To me is a big challenge for you #Timaya, i dont think is right for you to collect the car back, i thought you are part of does musician that sings about wealth? Why not buy her new one? It shows you are not matured enough to give. #youDntTakeWhatYouAlreadyGiveOUT.
Re: Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up by JustCurious: 9:41am On Oct 25, 2018
Why do I strongly feel that these two people are still much in love with each other however, find it difficult to admit it openly. Wouldn't be surprised if they get married, eventually. Just my thought tongue
Re: Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up by Godson84: 9:51am On Oct 25, 2018
Timaya, shoro niyen? undecided
Re: Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up by chincuss(m): 9:58am On Oct 25, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
The spat added nothing to me
Re: Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up by XaviDayo(m): 10:05am On Oct 25, 2018
Be the man and send her another car since U don hammer now
Re: Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up by obayendo1010(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2018
CREATIVE BRO OVER THE YEARS YOU HAVE GOTTEN THE PERFECT ANSWER TO YOUR SHAMEFUL ACT.
WELL DONE, NEVERTHELESS WHO AM I TO QUESTION YOUR ACTION?
IS UR MONEY AND YOUR GIRDFRIEND PLEASE ENJOY.
Re: Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 25, 2018
sirusX:

Like a boss

Not really, that's a terrible thing, like telling my nigga to return the stuff I dashed out, that's a fvcked shi.t men.

1 Like

Re: Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up by ionsman: 10:19am On Oct 25, 2018
This one an Indian returnee fvcked in the trunk of his hilux. All these babes yeye walahi.
Re: Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up by sirusX(m): 10:24am On Oct 25, 2018
pcguru1:

Not really, that's a terrible thing, like telling my nigga to return the stuff I dashed out, that's a fvcked shi.t men.

True words
Re: Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up by estherakpa1234(f): 10:37am On Oct 25, 2018
johnnychuks:
listen to your self tima! you are a fucker.

he is a playboy
Re: Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 25, 2018
sirusX:

True words

I like the profile pix, saved a copy.
Re: Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up by princfred(m): 11:03am On Oct 25, 2018
Gr8lex:
So the lady that gifted you the car told you to collect it after you broke up abi

Lai Mohammed comman learn work o
Why invoke Mr Lianus the chief priest of liars association himself?
Re: Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up by jiksman3: 11:10am On Oct 25, 2018
okenwaa:
Timaya chop, clean mouth,collect gift back....then bounce comot 4 the relationship grin grin

Egberi popsy.
Egberi pussi

1 Like

Re: Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up by okenwaa(m): 11:17am On Oct 25, 2018
jiksman3:

Egberi pussi

Na why en no wan marry.
Re: Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up by Funkybabee(f): 11:30am On Oct 25, 2018
Stupid man but that empress is too dense I won't released it until court say so..

Foolish man
Re: Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up by Gr8lex(m): 11:30am On Oct 25, 2018
princfred:
Why invoke Mr Lianus the chief priest of liars association himself?
E be like say Timaya wan collect work for him hand
Re: Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up by joyfullyjoyous(f): 11:45am On Oct 25, 2018
Wish the two ex lovers can bury the hatchet
Re: Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up by sirusX(m): 11:48am On Oct 25, 2018
pcguru1:

I like the profile pix, saved a copy.

No p smiley
Re: Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up by magicminister: 11:55am On Oct 25, 2018
This guy treated empress so badly!!
To the point of coming to harass her in church. Partly why I don’t really fuccck with dude

1 Like

Re: Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up by oneluv11: 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can authoritatively tell you that collecting that car back from Empress opened bigger doors from her.

And I mean doors in Apostle Suleiman's heart.
correct urself. for not from

Re: Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up by Countersam(m): 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
Crimecity:
Timaya in an interview with controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze opened up on the real reasons why he collected his car gift to Nollywood actress, Empress Njamah when they broke up.

They both dated in 2008 but their relationship ended in 2009 in a highly publicized bitter spat that was filled with negative press and accusations. Their scandals made the news for years after their relationship ended.

In the interview, Timaya said the controversial 'car' in question was a gift from a another lady and when she found out that he had given it to Empress she wanted her car back and he simply demanded for the car to return to the owner.

Video

https://zenithnaija.com/timaya-opens-up-why-he-collected-his-car-gift-to-empress-njamah-after-break-up/

Davido and Chioma.....
Porshe!...

Just wondering!

Re: Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up by Charly68: 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
This guy is big time nigga . got a car from a girl and give it out to another girl because of free cucumber servicing ...later withdraw it when she has fully serviced your cucumber ..Very wicked man ..
Re: Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up by victorjoe(m): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
KingLennon:
Why give her the car that was given as a gift to you? It does not justify anything. You collected ur car back and that's it...

Lol. The guy take time think out this answer. If you like believe am or not, na u Sabi. Smart Timaya.
Re: Timaya: Why I Collected The Car From Empress Njamah After Break Up by sarcasticdude(m): 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
@the last pic,New meme loading

EMPRESS:I hear say dem catch Ganduje red-handed when him dey receive bribe and e never go prison

TimaYa:eh?!!!

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blackface Criticises Wizkid, Asisat Oshoala Over "Insults" On President Buhari / 5 Times Ada Jesus Called Rita Edochie Mother (Photos) / Charly Boy Injured On His Face After Falling On His Scooter (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.