Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .... (2083 Views)

When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / U Have Failed As A Woman If Ur Tummy Is Bigger Than Ur Buttocks (pic) / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by Cerakay: 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2018

Re: .... by habsydiamond(m): 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
The evidence is not clear enough so am dismissing this case until there are visible evidence for the eyes... That's a nice one by the way but clothed evidence will not do it alone oo bring out our brezz so that we can confirm grin grin grin
Re: .... by Mekanus(m): 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
Damn!! That girl in the pic is a real definition of hawt. WTF!! shocked shocked kiss kiss
Re: .... by TheOdd1sOut: 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2018
Cerakay:
Sincerely in marital affairs whether pre or the main.. Guys are expected to add spice to their relationship by bringing up some lovely discussion like this, with the high rating and acceptability of a sexy boobs from the time immemorial it is sardonic that my guys don't even bother to know about this slight imbalance, na to chop and clean mouth and the funniest things remains that even the bearers of the breasts would tell you that's is how God created it ... Fine ! , but there should be some scientific backup justifying this, I received funny excuses like "am not a science students" ,but immediately I highlighted the the two points I know to this, they would be like wow!.... I don't even know if am really on point but it has been working..
1.The left breast is bigger than the right due the fact that your heart is located on that same side, the hrt being a delicate and essential organ is padded with fats so as to serve as protection from it getting hurt, thereby increasing the surface area of the left breast.
2. Even if all things being equal, the right breast have the propensity to be smaller coz the breast is a neighbouring organ to the arm joint, so the modulation that arises due to the physical activities of the right hand tell on the breast as we obviously engage our right hand more than left...
Be udated
Correct it
Add to it

(1) (Reply)

2019: Olumba Olumba Releases Prophecies, Says 2019 Elections Will Shock Nigerian / How My Guy Give His Landlord Daughter Injuries In Her Toto, / Who Is Pastor David Wilson? (the Pastor Who Was Caught Eating P***y Of A Woman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.