Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Do You Think She's Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think She's Cheating? (2182 Views)

Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think She's Cheating? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
What would you do if some guy on Facebook told your girlfriend that he'll give her the banana she wants?

NB: she's friends with almost every handsome guy on Facebook. She's cheated on me in the past and she's a chronic flirt.

Re: Do You Think She's Cheating? by Sundrus: 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
Why keeping a girlfriend u dont trust
Re: Do You Think She's Cheating? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
Dem alata babes, I wee give you banana lol
Re: Do You Think She's Cheating? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
Sundrus:
Why keeping a girlfriend u dont trust
I forgave her when she cheated on me because she was writing her final year exams. Breaking up with her would have made her fail and she might have gotten an extra year.
Re: Do You Think She's Cheating? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
pcguru1:
Dem alata babes, I wee give you banana lol
Does it look like she's cheating?

Or rather, do you think she's cheating?
Re: Do You Think She's Cheating? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
stefanbanach:
I forgave her when she cheated on me because she was writing her final year exams. Breaking up with her would have made her fail and she might have gotten an extra year.
Why is that your problem ? If she fails that's on her after all the cause would be her own fault anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think She's Cheating? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
stefanbanach:
Does it look like she's cheating?

Or rather, do you think she's cheating?

I can't say she might , she might not however she has a cheating history so chances are she might be. You're too smart to dealing with such headache find yourself someone else.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think She's Cheating? by SageMK: 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
It's not like you'll take her to the altar.
So why does it bother you if she's cheating?

You obviously don't value yourself since you took back a cheat. You forgave her last time around so do it again...

7 Likes

Re: Do You Think She's Cheating? by dingbang(m): 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
Why do you guys even kill yaself for a woman!

1 Like

Re: Do You Think She's Cheating? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
SageMK:
It's not like you'll take her to the altar.
So why does it bother you if she's cheating?

You obviously don't value yourself since you took back a cheat. You forgave her last time around so do it again...

Couldn't have said it better
Re: Do You Think She's Cheating? by Sundrus: 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
stefanbanach:
oga u haven't answered my question
Re: Do You Think She's Cheating? by faithfull18(f): 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
Okay, we have better things to think about.
Re: Do You Think She's Cheating? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2019
stefanbanach:
She probably likes banana so much more than other fruits. Did the guy mention groundnuts?
Re: Do You Think She's Cheating? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
op u will just give urself heart attack over woman matter grin.since u say she flirts with every handsome guy on fb then why u dont u start flirting with every beautiful girl on fb.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think She's Cheating? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
Next please
Re: Do You Think She's Cheating? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
dingbang:
i tire oo cheesy .yesterday it was about a guy complaining that his undergraduate wife is always complainin of low battery and looking for bigmouth chargers to charge the tin.today dis one own girlfriend dey search for big bananas on fb..hm na waoh cheesy
Re: Do You Think She's Cheating? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
lefulefu:
op u will just give urself heart attack over woman matter grin.since u say she flirts with every handsome guy on fb then why u dont u start flirting with every beautiful girl on fb.
It's not my nature.
Re: Do You Think She's Cheating? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
stefanbanach:
It's not my nature.
then just get urself a new girl
Re: Do You Think She's Cheating? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2019
Sundrus:
oga u haven't answered my question
I just received sense. I have ended the relationship.
Re: Do You Think She's Cheating? by CAPSLOCKED: 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
stefanbanach:
she's friends with almost every handsome guy on Facebook. She's cheated on me in the past and she's a chronic flirt.

SHE WILL CHEAT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN, BECAUSE NOTHING CAN EVER BE ENOUGH FOR A CHEAT.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think She's Cheating? by lilmax(m): 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
stefanbanach:

how you know a weak man

this how you know a man with LOW standards, he can reduce his own for breast, yansh, face

he puts others pain before his own

DUMBASS do away with hoes, dispose them immediately you're done

they're not worth your sweat

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think She's Cheating? by Skmoda360(m): 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
this one is a sissy ooooo......thank God you finally did the right thing....shitty girls everywhere...

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think She's Cheating? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
lilmax:

how you know a weak man

this how you know a man with LOW standards, he can reduce his own for breast, yansh, face

he puts others pain before his own

DUMBASS do away with hoes, dispose them immediately you're done

they're not worth your sweat
I deeply regret my actions.
Re: Do You Think She's Cheating? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
No, she is teaching
Re: Do You Think She's Cheating? by uthlaw: 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
dingbang:
the thing they always pain me...
Re: Do You Think She's Cheating? by oboy81: 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
dingbang:
because women Make The world Go round embarassed
Re: Do You Think She's Cheating? by dingbang(m): 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
oboy81:

because women Make The world Go round embarassed
hell no!
Re: Do You Think She's Cheating? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
Every girlfriend cheats and the ones that currently don't cheat haven't got the opportunity yet but trust me, they are praying for the opportunity.
If you want a loyal woman, get yourself a female slave because wives cheat too. undecided
Re: Do You Think She's Cheating? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2019
J111333:
Every girlfriend cheats and the ones that currently don't cheat haven't got the opportunity yet but trust me, they are praying for the opportunity.
If you want a loyal woman, get yourself a female slave because wives cheat too. undecided
Bros, you no lie. E be like say e dey their blood to sleep around. Throughout the 2 years and 5 months, it was only about arguing and fighting because of one boy or another.
Re: Do You Think She's Cheating? by lilianofentse(f): 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
stefanbanach:
Throughout the 2 years and 5 months, it was only about arguing and fighting because of one boy or another.
No trust. You're not an alpha
Re: Do You Think She's Cheating? by SaucyBenks(m): 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
stefanbanach:
What would you do if some guy on Facebook told your girlfriend that he'll give her the banana she wants?

NB: she's friends with almost every handsome guy on Facebook. She's cheated on me in the past and she's a chronic flirt.
hahahaha... You think she's cheated in the past and you think it's just that? Hahahahshshahahahahahahahahahahha... This guy foolish oo grin
Re: Do You Think She's Cheating? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
lilianofentse:

No trust. You're not an alpha
your opinion.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice Urgently! / E Get One Guy For My Area, He Tell People That Anything I Bought He Most Buy It / My Cousin Enjoy The Forbidden Fruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.