Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married (80892 Views)

Cee-C Blasts Lady Who Accused Her Of Bleaching / Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video / "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by Dpharisee: 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
Braless ko, Brainless ni! angry angry
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by muystoy(m): 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
This one go break person prick o
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
She and Flavour could pass as Brother and ...er...Brother
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by Jsucre(m): 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
Maleshe
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by freemi(m): 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
jumpandpas:

As you see braless you rush enter....
hehe
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by slowbreeze(f): 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
She should go for a sex change already let's know she wants to be male and spare us this disgusting sight biko..
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by kurfbrown(m): 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
which kind misleading topic be dis .... I was expecting to see raw nudes for my thursday fantasy. ..

*soangry*
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by kurfbrown(m): 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
which kind misleading topic be dis .... I was expecting to see raw nudes for my thursday fantasy. ..

*soangry*
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by udemzyudex(m): 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
After retirement,her eyes go clear.
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by pawesome(m): 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
Before what was the bra meant to hold?
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by Diso60090(m): 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
delugajackson:
What manner of fuckery is this? Seeing this nonsense alone can give someone an instant erectile dysfunction! Next time, please add "graphic pictures." Damn!

If you had an awkward feeling after seeing this, gather here let's identify ourselves.

How many of Una wan gather? If you see picture me nor see
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by KanwuliaExtra: 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
What do I think? undecided
I think YOU should learn to mind ya damn bizz! kiss

Nobarrrrrry ask you o! kiss

Nigerians and professional busy-bodyism!
Tufiaaaaaaakwa!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cL0KyYhiKU

2 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by Akabuking: 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
this girl with preeq again?

Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by Reelmii: 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
and u are expecting to marry a fellow man

is that not wickedness

Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by Reelmii: 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2018

is that not wickedness

Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by ohil: 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
Pls ask her if she thinks of end time. Heaven has not identified with any world currency, so she should not bank on her assets and cash inflows there is no vacuum in the universe. More important she should stop taking drugs.
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by frozen70(f): 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
If this lady chooses to be a transgender

The process will be a lot easier for the medicals and her

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by kurfbrown(m): 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
Diso60090:

How many of Una wan gather? If you see picture me nor see

assembly time .....*timekeeper*
an
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by kurfbrown(m): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
Reelmii:

is that not wickedness

him no say him dey find woman oo ....him just dey catch trips...lol
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by Justseyii: 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
Moving on. Abeg who go win champions league?
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by kurfbrown(m): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
omo I don komot ... na braless be carry me come...latr
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by mhizace: 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
i no jst like ladies wey d behave like men
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by Cyoung4real(m): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
is he a girl

Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by kwajahafiz(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
Who de ask if she go marry. How dat one concern am. This Transgenderd man is already married. To a woman, yes, to a woman. Still none of anyone's business as long as she de Jand or Yankee. She can do whatever she wants.
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by Jman06(m): 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
Some guys somewhere might just be looking for her kind of lady.
One man's food is another's poison.

1 Like

Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by jaz(m): 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
Epic
jumpandpas:

As you see braless you rush enter....
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by dingbang(m): 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
That guy gucheofficial is gay..
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by MissRaine69(f): 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
Went braless? Honestly who actually wrote this? Someone who goes out of their way not to look like a woman is called a.................

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Cleavage (Photos) / Braless Lady At Afrimma2015 Event As Kcee Performed / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.