Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married (80899 Views)

Cee-C Blasts Lady Who Accused Her Of Bleaching / Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video / "Fool, Retarded And Ugly" - Tboss Blasts Lady On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by CapussoSeba: 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
smiley
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by Pusyiter(m): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
He/She is a tranny
MissRaine69:
Went braless? Honestly who actually wrote this? Someone who goes out of their way not to look like a woman is called a.................
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by BluntBoy(m): 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
If I back you got me grin cheesy
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by Modarun(m): 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
The six packs, the top boy hair cut, the crotch grabing, all I see is Lesbo, Lezby , Lesbian. If you knw, you know.
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by meobizy(f): 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
Exposure is a needed tool in life. That is a sports bra.
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by Akuruoulo(m): 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
mhizace:
i no jst like ladies wey d behave like men

Lady u are not suppose to like the ones wey d even behave like woman. �
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by Guestlander: 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
laxewww:
Opposite of bobrisky

Chicirisky perhaps.
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by MYHUBBY: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
person wey go fvck dis one must soak her pússy in hot water for 3weeks before diick go enter

see bone like male monkey grin
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by mechanics(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
jumpandpas:

As you see braless you rush enter....
hahahaha.
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
IamD18:
There's absolutely nothing sexy and feminine about that picture.

To even think of it. One guy said she's seducing him.

D guy na gay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by ezeagu(m): 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
She looks more attractive than most of the men in here, let's say the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by Gloriawinning: 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
I grew up with this girl she was very fair and had freckles. She's always played football with boys and wore boy clothes. Last i saw her she was heading pepper her mama sent her to grind lol
She was wondering why I was staring at her and muttered some gibberish I dint even hear properly .
I'm almost sure it's her. Nice one chified
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by OyinO: 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
grandstar:
People should watch their utterances (Read Colossians 4:6)

Give her some respect. I believe she's gay and that between her and God
If your God was truly what y'all claim it is, then it would've given you a sound slap by now.
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
The gender Is confusing

Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by harqinhola(m): 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
Oooo this thing has gotten here ... guys go check out her comments and the fight she's having with a blogger on Instagram .

Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by Lhimeet(m): 12:46am On Oct 26, 2018
Sedu what?...

Some title are very misleading..

OP take am..
angry

Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by Lataability(m): 6:36am On Oct 26, 2018
jumpandpas:

As you see braless you rush enter....

Me too
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by Shhhh01(f): 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
Famousbabe:
Controversial football star, Chichi Igbo, shared a 'seductive' video where she was playing music and whining her waist in seductive manner.

She was braless and her followers accused her of trying to seduce them with the raunchy video display.

Lady commented:

'Any hope of getting married to a responsible guy? Becos u looks like a I don't know, can't see words to describe u even in the dictionary, u might be a cartoon'

The muscular and tattooed football star who seems not ready to get married fired at her:

'@igba_ka_igba listen to this mugu, if I back �� you, you go disappear from my page, ewu, don’t go n worry about your own life n marriage. One more word n I’ll block your stupid ass'

See more HERE

Do you think Chichi will ever get married?

Of course, marriage is not for everyone. If she chooses to be single it shouldn't be anybody's headache.

What do you think?

Source: https://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/10/footballer-chichi-igbo-goes-braless.html?m=1
I tot We have rest from this ugly guy. Who is the ogbanje that resurrected this boy.
Re: Chichi Igbo Goes Braless, Blasts Lady Who Told Her To Get Married by finallybusy: 4:07am On Jul 13, 2023
That is a sports bra, dummies. I wonder how she looks today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Looking At Biodun Okeowo's Cleavage (Photos) / Braless Lady At Afrimma2015 Event As Kcee Performed / Headies 2019: Tacha, Mercy Or Toke Makinwa, Who Is Your Best Dressed? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.