Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,207 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

Police Arrest Adamawa Man Who Climbed Billboard Hanger ‘because Of Buhari’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Adamawa Man Who Climbed Billboard Hanger ‘because Of Buhari’ (720 Views)

Muhammad Lawan Faro Who Climbed Billboard To Protest Regains Freedom. Photos / Nigerian Man Who Climbed Mast To Protest Against Buhari Lands In Serious Trouble / Nura Ilyasu Who Climbed Telecom Mast To Protest Buhari's Reelection Bid Descends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arrest Adamawa Man Who Climbed Billboard Hanger ‘because Of Buhari’ by sarrki(m): 9:13pm On Oct 24, 2018
about 8:00pm, some soldiers came by in company of some people who claimed that former Vice President Atiku Abubakar was waiting for me, so I was convinced and I came down,” he told SaharaReporters. "They had a car parked waiting to take me to Atiku's house, but unfortunately it was a trick because here I am, they brought me to Jimeta Police Station. But make no mistake about my demand; the moment I regain my freedom, I'll be heading to a taller object, possibly a telecommunications mast, to carry out my threat.”
BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKOCT 24, 2018

Lawan Faro, the middle-aged man in Yola, capital of Adamawa State, who climbed a 40 metre-high billboard hanger and threatened to fall off unless President Muhammadu Buhari resigns within 12 hours, has been arrested by the Police.

Faro is currently being held in custody at the Jimeta Division of the Nigeria Police in Yola.

"At about 8:00pm, some soldiers came by in company of some people who claimed that former Vice President Atiku Abubakar was waiting for me, so I was convinced and I came down,” he told SaharaReporters.

"They had a car parked waiting to take me to Atiku's house, but unfortunately it was a trick because here I am, they brought me to Jimeta Police Station.

“But make no mistake about my demand; the moment I regain my freedom, I'll be heading to a taller object, possibly a telecommunications mast, to carry out my threat.”
SEE ALSO

BREAKING: Adamawa Man Climbs Billboard Hanger, Vows To Jump Down Unless Buhari Resigns Within 12 Hours
0 Comments 6 Hours Ago

Speaking with SaharaReporters earlier in the day, Faro had said his action was necessitated by the "extreme poverty" in the land.

"I think it’s time for Buhari to give way for someone like Atiku Abubakar to lead us out of the present hardship," he had said.

"I will remain here for 12 hours to show my discontent, and someone not less than Atiku must come here to assure me that this government must be sacked in the forthcoming election.”

http://saharareporters.com/2018/10/24/breaking-police-arrest-adamawa-man-who-climbed-billboard-hanger-‘because-buhari’
Re: Police Arrest Adamawa Man Who Climbed Billboard Hanger ‘because Of Buhari’ by baliyubla: 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2018
It hurts them to see all their 12 million northern votes charade been exposed, as all the open protesters lately have been from the North. Nigerians must overcome the Tyrant whether the Buhari zombie below me likes it or not.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Adamawa Man Who Climbed Billboard Hanger ‘because Of Buhari’ by sarrki(m): 9:15pm On Oct 24, 2018
He should be charged with treason, public disturbance, creating nuinsance to the community

Also they should find out if he’s not ipob Members he will be a member Of Boko Haram
Re: Police Arrest Adamawa Man Who Climbed Billboard Hanger ‘because Of Buhari’ by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2018
Atiku wea dey Debia grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Adamawa Man Who Climbed Billboard Hanger ‘because Of Buhari’ by sarrki(m): 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2018
Can you imagine

He was waiting for Atiku

The first paragraph says it all

He was planted by pdp

Pdp are dangerous set of people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Adamawa Man Who Climbed Billboard Hanger ‘because Of Buhari’ by sarrki(m): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2018
Finally he should be checked mentally

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arrest Adamawa Man Who Climbed Billboard Hanger ‘because Of Buhari’ by IamAtikulate: 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
APC are evil.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Adamawa Man Who Climbed Billboard Hanger ‘because Of Buhari’ by Chibuzor11(m): 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2018
When did it reach this level? To campaign for the demons that brought this hardship upon this country.

All these close election propaganda by satanic PDP to demonize their counterparts are already futile before execution.

We Igbos are solidly unswayed by what ever PDP brings from the oven. We are undeterred, steadfast, loving and fully behind Buhari.
Re: Police Arrest Adamawa Man Who Climbed Billboard Hanger ‘because Of Buhari’ by IamD18: 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2018
Chibuzor11:
When did it reach this level? To campaign for the demons that brought this hardship upon this country.

All these close election propaganda by satanic PDP to demonize their counterparts are already futile before execution.

We Igbos are solidly unswayed by what ever PDP brings from the oven. We are undeterred, steadfast, loving and fully behind Buhari.

Kitipka rachapukwagi anya dia!!!!!

May amadioha thunder be the case of any Afonja trying and pretending to be like Igbo loving folks.

Re: Police Arrest Adamawa Man Who Climbed Billboard Hanger ‘because Of Buhari’ by Anambralstson: 9:26pm On Oct 24, 2018
[s]
Chibuzor11:

[/s]
This Osun boy be proud of you village, stop fooling yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Adamawa Man Who Climbed Billboard Hanger ‘because Of Buhari’ by Notryme80: 9:27pm On Oct 24, 2018
sarrki:
He should be charged with treason, public disturbance, creating nuinsance to the community

Also they should find out if he’s not ipob Members he will be a member Of Boko Haram
Perhaps, his parents should be killed as well undecided
Hope that will satisfy you

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Adamawa Man Who Climbed Billboard Hanger ‘because Of Buhari’ by Racoon(m): 9:29pm On Oct 24, 2018
Re: Police Arrest Adamawa Man Who Climbed Billboard Hanger ‘because Of Buhari’ by Racoon(m): 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
[s]
sarrki:
He should be charged with treason, public disturbance, creating nuinsance to the community.Also they should find out if he’s not ipob Members he will be a member Of Boko Haram
[/s]
Re: Police Arrest Adamawa Man Who Climbed Billboard Hanger ‘because Of Buhari’ by Racoon(m): 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2018
[s]
sarrki:
Can you imagine.He was waiting for Atiku.The first paragraph says it all.He was planted by pdp.Pdp are dangerous set of people
[/s]
Re: Police Arrest Adamawa Man Who Climbed Billboard Hanger ‘because Of Buhari’ by quickberry(m): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
PDP agent grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Arrest Adamawa Man Who Climbed Billboard Hanger ‘because Of Buhari’ by quickberry(m): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2018
IamAtikulate:
APC are evil.
Re: Police Arrest Adamawa Man Who Climbed Billboard Hanger ‘because Of Buhari’ by quickberry(m): 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2018
baliyubla:
[s]It hurts them to see all their 12 million northern votes charade been exposed, as all the open protesters lately have been from the North. Nigerians must overcome the Tyrant whether the Buhari zombie below me likes it or not.[/s]
Re: Police Arrest Adamawa Man Who Climbed Billboard Hanger ‘because Of Buhari’ by quickberry(m): 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2018
IamAtikulate:
PDP are evil.

Fixed
Re: Police Arrest Adamawa Man Who Climbed Billboard Hanger ‘because Of Buhari’ by quickberry(m): 9:41pm On Oct 24, 2018
baliyubla:
It hurts PDP to see all their 12 million northern votes charade been exposed, as all the open protesters lately have been from the North. Nigerians must overcome the Tyrant whether the Atikulooters wailers like me likes it or not.

Fixed
Re: Police Arrest Adamawa Man Who Climbed Billboard Hanger ‘because Of Buhari’ by jumpandpas(m): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2018
sarrki:

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Meeting In Dubai- Atiku Failed To Walk The Talk / Dapo Abiodun: All Hell, No Paradise!!! / Nigeria Army Dont Deserve Pity For Complaining That Boko Haram Is Killing Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.