Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

Nigeria Army Dont Deserve Pity For Complaining That Boko Haram Is Killing Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Dont Deserve Pity For Complaining That Boko Haram Is Killing Them (730 Views)

Bashir Ahmad: Peter Obi Is Complaining That We Didnt Qualify For World Cup / FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria / Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Army Dont Deserve Pity For Complaining That Boko Haram Is Killing Them by educhigo: 11:04am On Nov 25, 2018
nigerian army dont deserve pity because they use boko haram terrorist for political interest now is already back fired and they are still lied for there citizen saying that they have defeated boko haram in nigeria,how come boko haram killing them?nigerian army lie that they have kill boko haram leader so that we can give this present government credits.we pity the inocent people who lose there life.
Re: Nigeria Army Dont Deserve Pity For Complaining That Boko Haram Is Killing Them by Jonadull: 11:07am On Nov 25, 2018
When did they beg for your stupid pity?

Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Army Dont Deserve Pity For Complaining That Boko Haram Is Killing Them by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 25, 2018
Casualties are part and parcel of military life. No one asked for your useless pity
Re: Nigeria Army Dont Deserve Pity For Complaining That Boko Haram Is Killing Them by Frankdoz26: 11:17am On Nov 25, 2018
That why when the murderous sakaba was killed, I made it categorically clear that he was paid in his own coin. You can't come to biafraland and kill my brother in the name of python dance and crocodile smile and expect my sympathy. Nnamdi kanu once said,"you can never serve the z**without coming back more disgraced ".
Re: Nigeria Army Dont Deserve Pity For Complaining That Boko Haram Is Killing Them by DonBenny77(m): 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
The same army that murders armless biafrans and shites
Re: Nigeria Army Dont Deserve Pity For Complaining That Boko Haram Is Killing Them by Davidgr8(m): 12:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
What do I know?

Walks out
Re: Nigeria Army Dont Deserve Pity For Complaining That Boko Haram Is Killing Them by gidgiddy: 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
Frankdoz26:
That why when the murderous sakaba was killed, I made it categorically clear that he was paid in his own coin. You can't come to biafraland and kill my brother in the name of python dance and crocodile smile and expect my sympathy. Nnamdi kanu once said,"you can never serve the z**without coming back more disgraced ".

An Army that goes about shooting down unarmed protesters, IPOB and Shiites alike, will eventually lose all support. I have not forgotten the video of how they came into Ngwa high school, Aba, in 2016 and mowed down unarmed Biafran protesters where they were praying

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Dont Deserve Pity For Complaining That Boko Haram Is Killing Them by selectedhero(m): 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Bolowolowo:
Casualties are part and parcel of military life. No one asked for your useless pity

Hmm. Quite interesting. Nigeria will be delivered... Didn't think I would at some point hear things like these from fellow compatriots.
Re: Nigeria Army Dont Deserve Pity For Complaining That Boko Haram Is Killing Them by selectedhero(m): 1:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
Frankdoz26:

There are problems: disunity. misconception, maltreatment, poverty, hatred etc.

There are causes: poor and ill-informed leadership etc

There are victims : military men, civilians, regions, religions, tribes etc.

Scenario: victims A sees victim B as his enemy, while victims C supports either side, victim D May or maynot be bothered at all and so on .

In all these the CAUSE is unmoved.

Dear Sakaba and what he stands for, was and even in death is not your enemy bro.
You, all Nigerians, He and his comrades are equally victims of a terrible structure that glories in the suffering of the people.

When you see men of the armed forces, love them because they are comrades in the collective struggle.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Dont Deserve Pity For Complaining That Boko Haram Is Killing Them by Ejanla07: 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
selectedhero:

There are problems: disunity. misconception, maltreatment, poverty, hatred etc.

There are causes: poor and ill-informed leadership etc

There are victims : military men, civilians, regions, religions, tribes etc.

Scenario: victims A sees victim B as his enemy, while victims C supports either side, victim D May or maynot be bothered at all and so on .

In all these the CAUSE is unmoved.

Dear Sakaba and what he stands for, was and even in death is not your enemy bro.
You, all Nigerians, He and his comrades are equally victims of a terrible structure that glories in the suffering of the people.

When you see men of the armed forces, love them because they are comrades in the collective struggle.

Nonsense. Python dancers getting killed left right and center

(1) (Reply)

Where's Jimi Agbaje? / Breaking:nigeria May Cease To Exist After 2019 General Elections – Wike / On Osinbajo We Stand In South West!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.